Aug 01 2012

Olympic Ink

Olympic ink: Athletes show off their tats. TODAY

Whether for good luck or to revel in a past win, Olympic athletes sport some serious tattoos. Check out the athletes who put their body art on display.

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (0) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS
Jul 31 2012

Weird Ice Cream Flavors

Tell us the oddest flavor of ice cream you have tried or heard of.

Bacon Ice Cream, Plus Avocado, Tomato And Other Weird Flavors. Huffington Post

Avocado Ice Cream

Jalapeno Strawbery Ice Cream

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (1) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS
Jul 31 2012

Olympic Divers' Faces

Olympic divers' funny faces. CBS NEWS

A Cat Barking?
Jun 22 2011

A Cat Barking?

Check out this video of a cat barking at the neighbors...that is until its owner comes by! What strange things do your pets do?

6/22/2011 5:15:20 PM
Rebecca United States
Rebecca
rofl. i don't thinke he's actually "barking" but it could be he's "yowling" and it sounded like barking b/c of the acoustics XD but that's me Tong
6/22/2011 7:55:21 PM
Linda United States
Linda
I took in an orphan cat who was then "raised" by my dogs.  She did indeed make a sound that sounded like barking.

God has blessed me with many unique animals over the years.  Currently, I have a dog who licks toes, especially after getting a drink of water.  I also have a horse who sticks her tongue out the side of her mouth.
6/23/2011 7:15:43 AM
Elisabeth United States
Elisabeth
I have 2 cats 1 rides horses anthe other is always being drug around like a ragdoll by my sisters dog.
6/23/2011 11:00:45 AM
Eva United States
Eva
Wow I had to watch it a couple of times, I have never seen anything like this before. I have had a few cats but nothing like this one. It is pretty special good for protection if they hear it barking and not see the cat. Very sweet.
6/24/2011 10:47:10 AM
Krystle Garza United States
Krystle Garza
That is so funny, because i have a chiuaua that sometimes sounds like a cat!!!
6/30/2011 11:08:52 AM