Jun 24 2011

Happy Birthday, KLOVE!

Today is KLOVE's 30th Birthday!!! We would love to celebrate by hearing a story of how God has used the station in your life! Thanks for sharing your your story with us!

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (10) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

6/24/2011 3:50:54 PM
Joshua Gonzales United States
Joshua Gonzales
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, K-LOVE! I thank you for having a Christian Radio Station.God used K-Love in the right time when I'm confused, scared, sad, or mad.When I hear you guys saying stuff that helps, I stop and listen and my problems are solved. The way K-Love helped me is by playing new songs by my favorite artist and telling how to go through tough times.I listen to K-Love almost everyday and when I'm feeling down. Plus,it's awesome when you go Inside The Music. I learned so much by listening to K-Love. Thank you for making K-Love and a HUGE thank you to the crew to keep K-Love alive and to Scott and Kelli and a GIANT thanks to God.

-Joshua Gonzales
6/24/2011 4:18:07 PM
Ppam Pipkin United States
Ppam Pipkin
KLOVE, i've listened to you for at least one half of those years, so uoy ot yadhtriB yappH - i usually do the whole song backwards but my tremors have kicked in big time so only did the one - i thought that the song was under Coppyright soo i learned to sing it backwards!
6/24/2011 8:55:14 PM
Mary United States
Mary
Happy Birthday!  God used KLOVE in my life when I moved to Denver in 2004 and found the radio station.  I heard Tammy Trent's "Welcome Home" and it spoke to me, touched my heart. After hearing the song for the 1st time on KLOVE, I heard it again just a few days later, on a different radio station, as I was driving out of Denver and lost the KLOVE signal.  I was so moved, I went on a search for that song; I finally found it and listened to it over and over.  KLOVE is all that I listen to, except for when the Rockies ball game is on the AM station.  Smile
6/28/2011 3:08:41 PM
Kenneth Jester United States
Kenneth Jester
Happy Birthday K-Love, you have such a wonderful show that brings me to work and takes me home and everywhere I go when I am in my car, your station is GLUED to my radio and it don't change, even when my wife drives my car, she makes sure it stays on that station, I am so blessed to have such a great Radio Station to listen to, to have the word of God beaming in my ear every second I am in my car. I have K-Love on my radio's at home and on my home pc as well as work pc. K-LOVE IS AWESOME
6/29/2011 10:49:08 AM
Jonathan Garcia United States
Jonathan Garcia
Happy Birthday K-Love!! I always listen to you on the radio and I hope that God blesses you all. Good job with all that you have done. K-Love is the best!!!!!
6/29/2011 7:01:37 PM
Joe Hughes New Zealand
Joe Hughes
Happy Birthday K-Love and Please keep up the great work you all do for us and God.
6/30/2011 11:05:08 AM
jessica United States
jessica
Happy Birthday K-Love, Just keeping on doing what God tells you to do.Thanks for all you have done for all of us
6/30/2011 2:33:12 PM
Shannon United States
Shannon
I discovered KLove late 2009 in Pensacola Florida. Last year, I was hospitalized with what my MD thought was a brain mass and had to have a CT scan and MRI.  Before starting the MRI, I asked if I could have the headphones. The tech gladly abliged and asked what channel I would like to listen to and I said 95.7 KLove (He already had it on that channel).  He got me settled on the table and my head in the dreaded cage with ear phones on. I closed my eyes and I listened and listened as the Holy Spirit ministered to me through your station. I felt so close to the LORD, I know He was there with me. 18 hours later, we got the report that the CT scan must have been an artifact because there was no mass.  God spoke to me and allowed me to be free of that dreadful diagnosis.  Thank You KLove, Happy Birthday!!!!
6/30/2011 5:35:34 PM
Ellen United States
Ellen
Thank you Klove for the ministry you provide. I listen to Klove on my way to and from work and   I have a Klove bumper sticker on my car. A neighbor of mine stopped me the other day to thank me for having the bumper sticker on my car as she is going through a rough time and saw the sticker on my car and started to listen to Klove and it has brought her back to the Lord.  Thank you for playing the music that you do to help us all with our walk in this world and with the Lord. God bless you all.
6/30/2011 9:20:30 PM
Dee United States
Dee
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KLOVE!
THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO.  MANY TIMES LIFE THROWS CURVE BALLS AT ME AND I TURN ON THE RADIO AND FIND BY THE GRACE OF GOD A SONG FITTING TO MY SITUATION AND IT PROVIDES THE LEADING GUIDIANCE I NEED TO FIND MY WAY BACK TO GOD.