Jul 08 2011

Happy Cow Appreciation Day!

Happy Cow Appreciation Day! We're "milking" it for all it's worth! Yeah, we know it's cheesy...!

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (14) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

7/8/2011 1:37:53 PM
cheryl United States
cheryl
oh kelly, lovin the "EAT MORE CHICKEN" sign
you all rock,  and the laughs go on.....LOL
7/8/2011 1:54:53 PM
ken Chrisman United States
ken Chrisman
MMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOO!
7/8/2011 2:25:34 PM
Dawn United States
Dawn
MOOOOOOOOO! Oh my goodness...I didn't know that had such a day. That's cool though. You guys are so hilarious and I love it! Who cares if it's cheesy....you guys are having fun and supporting a good cause Smile
7/8/2011 2:32:40 PM
Annette United States
Annette
I heard your joke about What do you call a cow that has just given birth. Before I heard your response (as De-calf-innated...) I thought the answer could be a "Moo-ther" - as an alternative.

I tried to call the listener line...but it just kept ringing. So, I thought I'd send this via a message.
7/8/2011 2:34:24 PM
jacob United States
jacob
This is a Joke!

Question:  Why do cows wear bells?

Answer:  Because their horns don't work!!

Moo out loud! Mol
7/8/2011 4:54:47 PM
Beth M. United States
Beth M.
LOL! I didnt know there was such a day. Wow.
7/8/2011 5:34:43 PM
Layne United States
Layne
MoOoOoOoOoO!!!!!
7/8/2011 5:41:42 PM
hope United States
hope
oh my word my mom almost did that! i woulda screamed
7/8/2011 5:58:15 PM
Bob S and "REMARKABLE: Jersey's United States
Bob S and "REMARKABLE: Jersey's
Scott and Kelli,

You know there are more colors to cows than Black and White.

Just to prove it, my Registered, Purebred Jersey's come in 5 different colors....variety is the spice of life.....but  they only come in one pair of big brown eyes.

Gotta go milk cause they get upset easy and they love to play games......I have seen them play soccer Oh yea, they keep asking for the cell phone so they can text ya'll, I have to draw the line some where.

Good night.

Bob
7/9/2011 4:35:56 AM
Jim Bures United States
Jim Bures
I was listening to the cow conversation yesterday while delivering pizza. I thought it was hilarious! I agree, the Royal Family should dress up as a cow and go to Chick-fil-A!
7/9/2011 3:45:56 PM
Susan United States
Susan
Sure would like to try Chick-fil-A. none here in my city.
7/13/2011 4:30:28 PM
Theresa Buffington United States
Theresa Buffington
Hey Scott, Just wanted to say if your babysitter cancels on your Anniversary, your wife will understand and you just go another night. I"m for restricting kids in finer restaurants. Although, I do agree, loud patrons of every age should be asked by management to use their "indoor voices" for the sake of other patrons. Love you guys. P.S. have been married 41 years and my kids are grown and on their own....so their is new time to be alone IN THE HOUSE!
7/14/2011 2:56:45 PM
shanita United States
shanita
Kelli

There was a song K-Love use to play by Jj Heller that I loved it always reminded me of home, I think it was called "What Love Really Means".

Today I am very home sick, and I guess I just need to hear that song, because the part where she says I will love you for you, reminds me of my mom's unconditional love. She always told me "I will never be alone as long as I have God and her.."

So if you can play that song...I would really appreciate it.

Blessings to both Scott and yourself

Shanita
7/18/2011 2:50:51 PM
Martha United States
Martha
What is the name of the song that has in the chorus "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength"?  I want to purchase the sheet music, but don't know the correct title or who sings it.
Thanks,