Jul 31 2011

Music I Love

This is some of the music I'm lovin' including "Grace Found Me" by Rush of Fools and "Rise" by Shawn McDonald. Check them out!

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (7) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

8/1/2011 2:49:54 PM
Mary Jackson United States
Mary Jackson
I love the song Rise by Shawn McDonald. Excellent taste Scott.
God bless you and Kelli, love your show. You guys get me through the last few hours of work.
8/1/2011 4:55:11 PM
Lauren United States
Lauren
I'm with Mary. I love the song "Rise" and I also LOVE the song "Grace Found Me". In fact I downloaded (with the free K-Love download! Btw thanks SOO much for that!!! Smile) this morning and I'm VERY excited to start listening to it more often!!! You guys are awesome and like Mary said, God Bless you and Kelli and keep the awesome music coming!!!!!! Laughing
8/2/2011 8:31:14 PM
Kip Sawdy United States
Kip Sawdy
Do you guys know where we can get those filters?  Thank you for sharing this!!
8/4/2011 12:16:35 PM
Dana:) United States
Dana:)
I love those sounds. My sister, Casey, and I love Rise by Shawn McDonald. We love it. Thanks for everything you do! Smile
8/4/2011 9:44:59 PM
tabia gooden United States
tabia gooden
i'm lovin christy nockles waiting here for you. hope it plays again soon=D
8/8/2011 4:54:03 PM
Sheri Sepanski United States
Sheri Sepanski
Thank You SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much for playing Can't Get Over You by Anthem Lights!!  Please have the in studio--their testimonies are so POWERFUL!  They are all awesome young men and would have a real impact on the listeners!!  Thanks so much!
8/9/2011 5:10:15 PM
Lauren United States
Lauren
I sent them an email saying the same thing!!!!! I have Anthem Lights CD cause I first heard them on Air1 and I CAN'T GET OVER THEM!!!!! Laughing I have a BAD obsession with that band lol. BAD. I REALLY think you guys should have them in studio ASAP!!! Laughing <3 THAT BAND!!!! I am SO HAPPY (as in UNBELIEVABLY HAPPY) Smile THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PLAYING THEM!!!!!!!! Smile