Jan 05 2010

Some Bizzare Dog Names!!!

Kelli and I were checking out the Hottest Pet Names this year... Kind of surprised that Bella was the top dog name...Can you say Twilight???  Here are some of our favorite pet names...

CatZilla

Doogie Schnauzer MD

Clawed Monet

Dishwasher

Mouse Meat

Angus Sir Loin

Yardsale

What is your pets name???

Jan 04 2010

Josh Wilson is Making A Difference!

The Newark airport was shut down for hours due to a security breach... Josh was on his way out of the country and had his guitar, so he decided to entertain everyone... check out the video!

Jan 04 2010

Make A Difference Monday!

We are really excited about Make A Difference Monday, and we are hoping that it's a simple reminder about how much of a difference you can make.  The Bible says that it is kindness that leads people to repentance, who knows how God will use the kind things that you do to bless and encourage someone else.  There are so many people that need that today.  Maybe it's buying someone a cup of coffee in line behind you, or taking somebody out to lunch... It doesn't take a whole lot, just remember this "Little things don't mean alot... Little things mean everything!"  Thanks for looking for ways that you can Make A Difference!  Please share what you've done...or what someone has done for you!

Music I Love
Jul 31 2011

Music I Love

This is some of the music I'm lovin' including "Grace Found Me" by Rush of Fools and "Rise" by Shawn McDonald. Check them out!

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (7) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

8/1/2011 2:49:54 PM
Mary Jackson United States
Mary Jackson
I love the song Rise by Shawn McDonald. Excellent taste Scott.
God bless you and Kelli, love your show. You guys get me through the last few hours of work.
8/1/2011 4:55:11 PM
Lauren United States
Lauren
I'm with Mary. I love the song "Rise" and I also LOVE the song "Grace Found Me". In fact I downloaded (with the free K-Love download! Btw thanks SOO much for that!!! Smile) this morning and I'm VERY excited to start listening to it more often!!! You guys are awesome and like Mary said, God Bless you and Kelli and keep the awesome music coming!!!!!! Laughing
8/2/2011 8:31:14 PM
Kip Sawdy United States
Kip Sawdy
Do you guys know where we can get those filters?  Thank you for sharing this!!
8/4/2011 12:16:35 PM
Dana:) United States
Dana:)
I love those sounds. My sister, Casey, and I love Rise by Shawn McDonald. We love it. Thanks for everything you do! Smile
8/4/2011 9:44:59 PM
tabia gooden United States
tabia gooden
i'm lovin christy nockles waiting here for you. hope it plays again soon=D
8/8/2011 4:54:03 PM
Sheri Sepanski United States
Sheri Sepanski
Thank You SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much for playing Can't Get Over You by Anthem Lights!!  Please have the in studio--their testimonies are so POWERFUL!  They are all awesome young men and would have a real impact on the listeners!!  Thanks so much!
8/9/2011 5:10:15 PM
Lauren United States
Lauren
I sent them an email saying the same thing!!!!! I have Anthem Lights CD cause I first heard them on Air1 and I CAN'T GET OVER THEM!!!!! Laughing I have a BAD obsession with that band lol. BAD. I REALLY think you guys should have them in studio ASAP!!! Laughing <3 THAT BAND!!!! I am SO HAPPY (as in UNBELIEVABLY HAPPY) Smile THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PLAYING THEM!!!!!!!! Smile