Nov 25 2015
Oct 05 2015

South Carolina Hit with "1000-Year Flood"

South Carolina Hit by Torrential Rainfall, Eight Dead

Determined Couple Gets Married During SC Flooding

In Other News...

World Teachers' Day Aims to Honor and Inspire for a Brighter Tomorrow

How Screwy Weekend Eating May Wreck Your Metabolism

French Bulldog Chases Two Bears from California Home

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (0) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS
Oct 02 2015
Happy Read Across America Day!
Mar 02 2012

Happy Read Across America Day!

Happy Read Across America Day! In honor of Dr. Seuss' birthday, students are dressing as their favorite book character. For my son, Alec...it's Men in Black. Who is your favorite book character? Why? Tell me here, on Facebook or on Twitter (@KLOVEKelli)

Eight Reasons Gas Will Hit $5 This Year. YAHOO! Finance

Grandmothter, 55, to Audition for Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders. abc NEWS

10 Things You Can Clean in the Dishwasher. Shine from YAHOO!

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (7) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

3/2/2012 12:31:52 PM
Ruth Hardwick United States
Ruth Hardwick
I loved to read the Amelia Badelia books to my kids.  She's a hoot.  The one piece of the book i remember is the lady she was working for told her to decorate the Christmas tree with balls and she put baseballs, basketballs, footballs and tennis balls. My kids would laugh hysterically over her antics.
One of my son's has a slight dyslexia and never liked to read on his own, but he would read Matt Christopher books - sport adventures.
3/2/2012 12:36:24 PM
Jordan United States
Jordan
Oh my gosh-that's so cute.He looks only a few years younger than me. I love men in Black too!  He looks awesome. I want to dress like that.  But I'm a girl so I might look a little weird. ;) I think Will Smith did a good job in those movies. I think there might be two, I can't be sure. But my favorite books are the Borrowers series. Arietty is my favorite story book character. There making a movie about them.I'm sure you've heard of it, "The Secret World of Arietty". Tell Alec he looks just like the guys from the movies!
3/2/2012 1:23:45 PM
Hannah United States
Hannah
That's cute!!  My favorite book is Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo.  It's a very inspiring and touching book that I advise everyone, especially people with doubts about heaven and God, read.  I would also like to say that I recently started following this station and it is amazing!  Keep doing what your doing! <3
3/2/2012 1:54:28 PM
Lily United States
Lily

I also Love the Heaven is for real book so good really builds your faith. EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ THAT BOOK. P.S. Love your station
3/2/2012 2:19:54 PM
Traci United States
Traci
Tomorrows Hope Preschool in Voorhees NJ had a young adult dress up as Cat in the Hat and the classes ate green eggs and ham. It was a wonderful celebration. Happy Birthday Dr. Suess!
3/2/2012 3:54:50 PM
Cindy Waller United States
Cindy Waller
We served VERY GREEN eggs, but no ham (because of lent) and green applesauce for breakfast this morning. Food coloring worked well.
3/2/2012 4:03:06 PM
Cindy United States
Cindy
Cat in the Hat, Thing 1, Thing 2, and Sally were spotted in halls at Gray's Creek Elementary. The students enjoyed the day's events.
Music I Love
Jul 31 2011

Music I Love

This is some of the music I'm lovin' including "Grace Found Me" by Rush of Fools and "Rise" by Shawn McDonald. Check them out!

8/1/2011 2:49:54 PM
Mary Jackson United States
Mary Jackson
I love the song Rise by Shawn McDonald. Excellent taste Scott.
God bless you and Kelli, love your show. You guys get me through the last few hours of work.
8/1/2011 4:55:11 PM
Lauren United States
Lauren
I'm with Mary. I love the song "Rise" and I also LOVE the song "Grace Found Me". In fact I downloaded (with the free K-Love download! Btw thanks SOO much for that!!! Smile) this morning and I'm VERY excited to start listening to it more often!!! You guys are awesome and like Mary said, God Bless you and Kelli and keep the awesome music coming!!!!!! Laughing
8/2/2011 8:31:14 PM
Kip Sawdy United States
Kip Sawdy
Do you guys know where we can get those filters?  Thank you for sharing this!!
8/4/2011 12:16:35 PM
Dana:) United States
Dana:)
I love those sounds. My sister, Casey, and I love Rise by Shawn McDonald. We love it. Thanks for everything you do! Smile
8/4/2011 9:44:59 PM
tabia gooden United States
tabia gooden
i'm lovin christy nockles waiting here for you. hope it plays again soon=D
8/8/2011 4:54:03 PM
Sheri Sepanski United States
Sheri Sepanski
Thank You SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much for playing Can't Get Over You by Anthem Lights!!  Please have the in studio--their testimonies are so POWERFUL!  They are all awesome young men and would have a real impact on the listeners!!  Thanks so much!
8/9/2011 5:10:15 PM
Lauren United States
Lauren
I sent them an email saying the same thing!!!!! I have Anthem Lights CD cause I first heard them on Air1 and I CAN'T GET OVER THEM!!!!! Laughing I have a BAD obsession with that band lol. BAD. I REALLY think you guys should have them in studio ASAP!!! Laughing <3 THAT BAND!!!! I am SO HAPPY (as in UNBELIEVABLY HAPPY) Smile THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PLAYING THEM!!!!!!!! Smile