Aug 01 2011

Water of Life

Donate a Water of Life water system from Compassion International and give clean, drinking water for a family for a LIFETIME. Donate at www.compassion.com/klove!

To make sure it works, we gave it a try, check it out!!

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (11) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

8/2/2011 2:35:12 PM
cathy United States
cathy
Keep up the great work that you do. I am very proud to support this great station!!!
8/2/2011 2:44:45 PM
Kristin United States
Kristin
How long is this going on for?! Please tell me I can give later on this week..
8/2/2011 4:28:21 PM
Joanne United States
Joanne
I'm a widow on a fixed income and I knew I couldn't afford the entire $55 for a water filter.  So I texted my 24 yr old daughter to see if she wanted to donate too (and she doesn't even listen to KLove) and she said yes she would donate $25.  So between the two of us we did it !!  I'm so blessed to be able to give and to see my daughter giving and helping others !  All I had to do was ask !  Ask your family and friends they might just say YES !!
8/2/2011 5:14:37 PM
Katie United States
Katie
I heard what was happening today with the clean drinking water project and then I watched the video.    I was recently outside the US and drank water that was not exactly safe. Thanks to God's protection my team and I were fine, but I never had to drink dirty water!  I cannot stand by and just watch.  I pray that everyone in America recognizes that God has blessed us in this country so that we in turn can be a blessing to others.  Everyone needs clean water!
8/2/2011 6:13:01 PM
Linda Lawson United States
Linda Lawson
Just donated 1 water filtration system!
I basically live paycheck to paycheck. Payday is this Friday, but I noticed that for "some reason" I had all the things I need until payday, and I also had a little extra in my checkbook. When I heard that each water system cost $55, I wasn't sure if I had enough to donate for 1 system. Well, when I opend my checkbook to see what my balance was, I was suprised to see that I did have enough...my balance was $55.41!
8/2/2011 10:54:45 PM
Kendra United States
Kendra
All my radios (ipod & iphone) are tuned in to klove all day everyday.  Your station is such a blessing to my daily life.  I heard the story told about a little boy who drank dirty water knowing that it would make him sick because he just couldn't help it, he was too thirsty.  My eyes welled up with tears because I have a little nephew and niece and I just can't imagine them not having the basic necessities like clean drinking water.  I donated and I pray that others will also.  God bless you for the wonderful work you are doing.
8/3/2011 5:37:16 AM
Jenny United States
Jenny
Will you guys be updating us on how many filters were provided by KLove listeners?  And how long is this running for?  It really hit me yeaterday when I was listening on my computer and you guys were talking about the state of the water in Rawandha, and I was drinking a liter bottle of Evian.  Wake up call!  What's wrong with this picture? I made my donation right then and there.
8/3/2011 2:09:22 PM
Mary Alice Trueba United States
Mary Alice Trueba
I was on vacation last week and didn't have access to K-Love so I was eagerily anticipating my return home to get back into my daily pattern-listening to K-Love in my car and at work.  Yesterday, I was on my way to pick up my daughters from daycare and that's when I heard about Water of Life.  I couldn't help but think about the fact that during our entire vacation, and always, we were and are surrounded by lots of clean, purified water and because we "expect" it will always be there, we take it for granted.  Listening to how my one donation would help an entire family made me think--it would be wrong for me not to donate. I didn't immediately share my donation with my daughters because while on the phone making my donation, the operator informed me about a program to sponsor a child.  I requested they send the information so I could get my daughters involved and help choose a child to sponsor.  My daughters are 7, 6 and 4.  I feel that this is the best time for me to help them understand the meaning of giving and sharing what God has blessed us with. God Bless.
8/4/2011 12:14:51 PM
Dana:) United States
Dana:)
I would love to donate but I just can't at the moment. Hearing about all these kids with no water or drinking dirty water with so many germs  in it (which makes them sick) breaks my heart. I will be praying for these precious people.
8/4/2011 4:39:09 PM
Renee Angus United States
Renee Angus
One of my favorites.  Philippians 4:4-6
Always be full of joy in the Lord. I say it again-rejoice! Let everyone see that you are considerate in all you do. Remember the Lord is coming soon. Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done.
8/10/2011 9:08:20 AM
Loli United States
Loli
What this little gagdet can do???  God's miracle to Rwanda!