Aug 12 2011

Remembering Our Troops!!

Thanks for joining with us in praying for our troops and their families.  After losing 30 troops in Afghanistan this past week, it is a sobering reminder of how great the cost of freedom can be... This video is a good reminder why it's important that we continue to keep them in our prayers.

8/12/2011 5:56:58 PM
Sheila United States
Sheila
Wonderful tribute to our troops. Thank you to all the men and women (and their families)who keep us safe. Without them we would not live in a free country. May God bless and keep you.
8/15/2011 2:30:24 AM
Bryan Klein United States
Bryan Klein
We lost four good men from the 1/279 INF, 45th IBCT in Afghanistan in the past 2 weeks. Thank you for your recognition of their sacrifice.
8/15/2011 1:30:26 PM
Cheryl United States
Cheryl
I lost my baby brother in Iraq 6/06.  He was there on his 2nd tour.  I am so appreciative of the prayers that Klove supporters send for the families and troops.  Thank you all for remembering us.  This war has lasted so long that sometimes I think that people forget that there are still troops over there and families left back here.  God Bless you all.
8/15/2011 1:39:46 PM
Hannah United States
Hannah
This has nothing to do with that but what does the K mean in Klove?
8/15/2011 3:16:14 PM
Lauren United States
Lauren
I had tears in my eyes when I watched this and especially when I read that father's letter to his daughter and I thought it was especially sad when I read "AND DON'T FORGET ME." :,( so precious yet so real and unfortunately true.. Thank you so muc troops and families for your constant commitment to keeping America safe! We are a free country and we wouldn't be if it wasn't for our unbelievably BRAVE men and woman! THANK YOU. And thank you K-Love supporters for being generous in your giving and keeping this amazing station to keep families and solders and any1 else encouraged throughout the day!!!!!! It is truly MUCH appreciated.

WE ARE THE LAND OF THE FREE AND THE HOME OF THE BRAVE!!!!!!

God Bless you AND America!!!!
8/15/2011 3:16:49 PM