Aug 16 2011

Special Guest Interview Today

The Museum was our special guests today discussing the meaning of their name, the fight against human trafficking, stories of hope and "Allelujah."

Thanks for stopping by guys!

The meaning behind their name.

Taking a stand against human trafficking.

Sharing stories of hope.

The story behind "Allelujah."

Listen to the whole interview.

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (17) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

8/16/2011 5:04:36 PM
Trampas Stubbs United States
Trampas Stubbs
The title that cam instantly to my mind for the album is "Who I Am". Thanks for the Great music.
8/16/2011 5:08:25 PM
Tina Hensley United States
Tina Hensley
The title that came to mind was "Footholds Within" as it this past week-end with the Celebrate Recovery Summit I was greatly reminded by GOD to not allow satan to have a foothold in my life whether it be as minor as going over the speed limit by 5 mph or as major as longing to have someone elses life.
8/16/2011 5:15:36 PM
wayne aalan United States
wayne aalan
You were asking for album name suggestions based on how Christ is working in your lives right now, how about something related to that saying:

"We Can't, He Can - Watch Him"  or "We Didn't, He Did, Praise Him"

Just some ideas to jog your thoughts - hopefully with the Holy Spirit's involvement!

Thanks Guys - appreciate all you do - Praise Him!
8/16/2011 5:26:34 PM
Alan United States
Alan
I know its not really Christian related and is a rip off of a classical piece, but in the spirit of the bands name being The Museum why no "Pictures at an Exhibition"
8/16/2011 5:27:03 PM
Zack Hallett United States
Zack Hallett
My sister and thought the name "Identified" would be a good one. Thanks for your ministry!
8/16/2011 5:33:56 PM
kelsi United States
kelsi
as an idea for an album name,
would they consider "reflection"? comes to mind when i think of not only my own identity, (reflection in a mirror)but in finding myself i should become more & more a "reflection" of christ. becoming more like him every single day, otherwise i dont think i could truly be me, without first seeking to be more like my savior.
just a thought. wish you all the best & god bless!!
8/16/2011 5:56:33 PM
Allen Briggs United States
Allen Briggs

It is common to say "In Christ", and GOD said of himself "I AM "
Jesus said in Matthew 16:16 "But whom say ye that I AM"? It appears throught time we have struggled with not only our own but with GOD's identity as well...
We all are confused at times with who we are, and we seem to struggle even more when it comes to Christ. Who He was and how we apply His teachings to our world today. One thing is for certain, He is, Was and always will be. With that in mind I suggest this to The Museum as their next album name.
"In you", "I am"

Thanks and God bless!!
8/16/2011 6:37:17 PM
Tanya United States
Tanya
They were talking about identity in Christ, I thought of I.D as the album title with a picture ID like a driver's license with the picture blacked out and instead of the regular identifiers of a person, they could place things about who we are in Christ, for examply "Child of God", "Blessed", "Forgiven", "Made New", "Redeemed".
8/16/2011 6:57:05 PM
Jonathan Escott United States
Jonathan Escott
A good album name would be "For Keeps". You guys have a great station I listen to K-LOVE a lot when I am on the road I drive a truck and you are there with some great music thanks,  Jonathan.
8/17/2011 4:48:47 AM
Jim geyer United States
Jim geyer
You talked about the theme being how our identity is 'sealed; I think 'Sealed' is a good name. Our identity in Christ is sealed.The scrolls at the end of Revelation are sealed.Documents back then were sealed by the king or a representative of the king. Nowadays things are sealed to keep them fresh and in the condition which they were intended to be. Seems to have lots of different meanings
8/17/2011 8:00:23 AM
Connie Bates United States
Connie Bates
I was listening to the interview yesterday on my way home from work. Liked the theme of the new album being our identity in Christ. As I drove, the name "Vintage Peace" came to mind. To me 'vintage' conveys something treasured and precious; something that is both old and new in its relevance. That's the identity I want in Christ, to have that type of peace.
8/17/2011 10:03:14 AM
Ron "Gunner" Retzlaff United States
Ron "Gunner" Retzlaff
I think that the name of their new album should be:

Words of Love - God's Inspiration Through Song
8/17/2011 11:48:29 AM
Shirley Walker United States
Shirley Walker
"Positive ID"
8/17/2011 2:30:34 PM
Scott Harrelson United States
Scott Harrelson
Scott -

You Rock, Sports Rock - Football Rocks,

God is a Football Fan, that's why the stadiun is open and they play on Sunday!! So he can watch!!
8/17/2011 2:46:43 PM
Evan Rogotzke United States
Evan Rogotzke
My family is going through a hard time lately mostly since I've been having a hard time with axienty. At night, when I listen to klove, it relaxes me and it helps me. On my IPod I have the song STRONGER. When I feel down I listen to it and it makes me feel STRONG. I feel like I can do anything I set my mind to do.
8/18/2011 8:02:13 AM
Bree14 United States
Bree14
idk what name but there funny and i <3 there music
8/19/2011 6:14:06 PM
Tim Clark United States
Tim Clark
I think that the new album should be named "Pickle Juice"