Aug 17 2011

Phone Interview to Hopes and Dreams Today

We had a great phone interview wtih Mandisa today talking about fantasy football and much more.

Fantasy Football

Singing at Ben Roethlisberger's Wedding

"Minutes with Mandisa"

Congrats to Jeremy Camp and wife Addie on the birth of Baby Egan Thomas this morning.

Go to our Facebook Page to tell us what you think The Museum should name their next album.

What hopes and dreams do you still have? Janet Evans four-time Olympic gold medalist comes back after taking a 15 year break.  It is never too late! USA TODAY Story

Mother with cancer watches wedding via Skype. USA TODAY Story

Here are some affordable back to school lunches for you. FOX News Story

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (14) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

8/17/2011 4:03:08 PM
annonymous United States
annonymous
Please do not use my name or email on the air:

Peer pressure is peer pressure even if its in the name of fun. :0(

I am about to change the station as I notice Scott does not like to do some of things you like to do (suggest) and  you respect that... why can't he?
8/17/2011 4:22:31 PM
Bill United States
Bill
You can't cram football down anyone's throat any more than you can cram the Bible Down their throat. If football is not calling them, that's the way it is. Love you guys
8/17/2011 5:29:42 PM
Trisha Reynolds United States
Trisha Reynolds
My Hope and Dream is to create more of an awareness of the dangers of swimming in open waters and push for laws that require all ages of people rafting and swimming in class one and above rivers to wear a life jacket.  I lost my son in a tragic drowning accident at the Deschutes River in 2009.  At this very moment they have given up search efforts of a young man (29) who is missing and presumed drown at that same river. He was rafting and wasnt wearing a life jacket.  It breaks my heart that another family is going through the same pain as my own family has had to endure.  There are no signs there and it is the second drowning at the Deschutes this summer, that Im aware of. This is my Hope and Dream.... Thank you, Trisha ~ God Bless ~
8/17/2011 5:52:19 PM
Brooke United States
Brooke
My dream is to travel Europe and spread my joy and gifts from The Lord. I want to see many more miracles through my gift of healing and intercession. After having a dog with cancer, I dream of seeing animals healed so people can see that God cares for all that He made. Another dream is to be able to hug God.
8/17/2011 7:11:50 PM
steve lion United States
steve lion
It has come to my attention that I believe GOD is pouring out on believers hearts to inspire hope in our country that is much needed. For me personally I am 38 yrs. Old and currently I am training very hard in a attempt to try out in the In the Nfl.  I never went to college and grew up in a drug abused home, I had natural athletic talent as a kid but never believed I could be someone.  With GOD HE has empowered me to believe I CAN do All things through Christ not just sme things but all! I believe people need to hear they are more than the mistakes they may have been raised to believe and it is what I am called to inspire people with.  If you believe your not good enough or have a heavy weight on ur chest that ur not good enough.  Let me just say this " You shall know the truth and it shall set you free". And when you believe it you too will get impowered to chase your dream and maybe inspire a nation. Though I am 38 yrs. Old I feel like I am in my 20's and I am ready to break out of my cage are you? GOD bless be prayin for you all!
8/18/2011 6:31:41 AM
Lauren United States
Lauren
do NOT give in to Scott!!!!!
It is not worth getting in to this madness! ;) "Fantasy Football" pft, how stupid!

P.S: I'm the Lauren that called that was mean to Scott. Smile hahaha I laughed so hard! Even AFTER I got off the phone I was laughing telling my bro that was the best conversation I had had with you guys Smile LOL. Smile (I told her that next time Scott brings up the subject that she shouldn't say anything and ignore him.... THEN he would learn his lesson, and not talk about it AGAIN Smile hahahahahahahaha Awesome talking with you guys! Anytime you need a laugh, or a defender (Kelli Smile) let me know! Smile haha
8/18/2011 8:06:37 AM
Bree14 United States
Bree14
congragulations Jeremy camp i get to go to his show in west virginia and go steelers i <3 them and can i go with you scott haha scott getting mandisa to a toby mac concert
8/18/2011 8:09:44 AM
Lauren United States
Lauren
Hey bree its lauren from the air1 blog Smile I had the best conversation with them EVER yesterday. In fact, i spent ALMOST an hour trying to get on the phone lol
8/20/2011 7:13:53 AM
Grace the 11 year old
Grace the 11 year old
What is wrong? Scott is being funny and you guys are taking it serouisly. Scott I do not have a fantsy foottball but I have a fantsy basketball. I love it. I am noot a steelers fan or really any pro football team. I like collage. I am 11 and there is nothing wrong with female sports fan. Mandisa I have to be with scott it probally will help you find youre guy. Try football, if you don't like that try basketball, if you don't like that try baseball. Lauren don't be mean to scott there is nothing with being a sports fan.
8/20/2011 5:07:04 PM
Lauren United States
Lauren
lol don't worry Grace. I was being playfully mean Smile He understands(well, he probably doesn't but whatever) and gave Kelli a good laugh lol. I luv em anyways tho Smile

And if I just HAVE to, I'll apologize to Scott lol...."Sorry Scott" Laughing
8/21/2011 7:02:59 AM
grace the 11 year old United States
grace the 11 year old
ha sorry lauren. Lol
8/21/2011 7:04:21 AM
grace the 11 year old United States
grace the 11 year old
I don't think very well at 7 in the mornimg
8/21/2011 9:31:25 AM
jessica United States
jessica
yall are so cool!I'm not really a morning person. Today is my birthday i am 20 years old. YaY
8/22/2011 10:39:03 AM
Lauren United States
Lauren
Happy belated bday! hope it was great Smile