Sep 01 2011

Day for Remembering

All packed for Life Light. That's all Kelli's luggage, mine fits in my back pack.

9/11 10th Anniversary Is a Day for Remembering, Not Forgetting ABC News

In an attempt not to offend any one religion prayer is quickly discarded on the 10th Anniversary of 9/11, but the first recorded victim was a priest who was praying at the time of his death.  Should there be prayer on the 10th anniversary?

Free Chick-fil-A. ABC News

iPhone hacker Comex says he's landed an internship ... at Apple CNN

5 Workout Mistakes to Avoid for Better Results. Shine from YAHOO!

Donny and Marie Osmond host a cruise to the Bahamas. USA TODAY

Hospital garb harbors nasty bacteria, new study says. MSNBC

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (8) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

9/1/2011 4:45:03 PM
Candis United States
Candis
How 9-11 affected me? My brother joined the army in Aug. 1985 the year after I was born.  He was in the 82nd Airborne 1991 for Dessert Storm, Feb. 2003 for Operation Iraqi Freedom, and again in 2007.  A couple months ago I got the call from my mother who said he is scheduled to be deployed again this month.  The day of 9-11, my mom and dad came home from work and told me my brother would probably be going to war. I never expected him to go two more times.
9/2/2011 5:37:30 AM
Lauren Hickman United States
Lauren Hickman
haha no freakin way Kelli! Thats just insanity right there lol.

oh man. God Bless you guys!

Wish I could hang over there with you but I cant so im gonna miss ya! Laughing

Peace And Love (as Anthem Lights always says Smile)
9/2/2011 4:46:46 PM
Rebecca United States
Rebecca
Is that REALLY all of Kelli's luggage?????? That is insane! Smile
9/2/2011 5:07:45 PM
Lauren Hickman United States
Lauren Hickman
lol I seriously doubt it. But it is funny LOL Smile
9/3/2011 11:35:13 AM
Gene Davey United States
Gene Davey
Yes, I believe there should be prayer at the 9/11 site.
9/3/2011 1:30:10 PM
Lauren Hickman United States
Lauren Hickman
Oh I totally believe that they should. It really doesn't make sense that they won't. In fact, it's stupid in my opinion. Flat-out.
9/5/2011 1:56:53 PM
Rob Mays United States
Rob Mays
This day for all of us here who lived through it will be the same as the nine years that have passed. We are never going to be any different or fully healed. The days, weeks and months after the attack were a constant reminder by the many churches and houses of worship that had services for the ones who were recovered. Doors were open 24 hours a day for people to stop in and pray to seek comfort in the Sanctuary's all across the Tri-state area. How am I going to spend the ten anniversary, the same way I have always. Praying for the lost who have never been found. Praying for the ones who ran in as other were running out. Praying for the ones who suffer everyday form health issues and how Washington has just about turned their back on the care they said would be forever. Praying for the children who will never see their Moms, Dads, Brothers, Sisters, Aunts and Uncles... O yea one more thing ...Praying Our God will shine His light on all who will attend in Ground Zero on this day and the sky's will be as blue and full of sunshine as it was on September 11, 2001
9/5/2011 4:44:24 PM
Grace the 11 year old
Grace the 11 year old
Kelli if that is all youre stuff i think that is ok. i would probally pack that much stuff to! if my mom and dad would let me...  no prayer at the  9/11 site! flat out stupidity.