Mar 09 2011

Jesus Is Everything You Need!

Having one of those days... thankful for the Heart of God and the book Jesus Calling..."The World is a needy place; Do not go there for sustenance. Instead come to Me. Learn to depend on Me alone, and your weakness will become saturated with My Power. When you find completeness in Me, you can help others without using them to meet your own needs." (Galatians 5:22, 1 John 4:12)
Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (9) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

3/9/2011 4:48:43 PM
Jim Bures United States
Jim Bures
I just want to be closer to you. I just want to be closer. I am Yours. You can have all of me, anything, everything.
3/9/2011 7:51:01 PM
Eva Sands United States
Eva Sands
I just want to say I was tripping out when that man told ya'll he was gonna kill himself and you guys on the radio helped him I almost jumped though the radio. Everything you said was fabulous ya'll are great
3/10/2011 7:49:04 AM
matthew winchell United States
matthew winchell
i love k love your songs and just everything u guys say touches me i listen to u at night,when im sleeping and when im in school um just one thing i was woundering if u could wish me a happy birthday on the air its my birthday march 12 ill be 15 thanks and i love u guys god bless
3/10/2011 2:55:28 PM
Elle United States
Elle
I turned on my car this afternoon after school to be greeted with the start of "Come as you are" The song immediately brought tears to my eyes, it never hurts to be reminded of just how much God loves you. And then i found out the song had been played after someone else had called in - about suicide.  I was recently suicidal, and God saved me.  Everything i have been through is a blessing.  Don't judge me yet, i'm not saying "Yeah, i was suicidal, And it was awesome!" It was terrible, but i am thankful for it.  I know full and well that if I had never been at such an ultimate low for God to save me from, then i never would have accepted God.  I used to think that religion was silly nonsense, and now i know better, i know so much better. Al this does have a point- whoever you are who called in today, wherever you are, and even though you will probably never read this-  GOD LOVES YOU. Hod will always love you. Sometimes the sky has to get dark so you can see just how bright the light is.  It WILL get better.  so much better.
3/10/2011 4:06:07 PM
Ester United States
Ester
i like all your songs and god is the best person
3/10/2011 4:12:04 PM
Ester United States
Ester
im glad that you guys made this radio i always think that god is always with me and it is true
3/10/2011 4:54:20 PM
Chuck United States
Chuck
MY CRY TO THEE

When I was lost long before my cries
I lived in sin and full of lies
I walked a wide dark path
Not knowing I was headed for the wrath

I journeyed through life so uncertain
Truly, I believed I was my own captain
Then satan came to my side
Only to turn me away and make me blind

I walked the path without my sight
My mind wonders if I can find the light
As I continue through the darkness
Death now pounds within my heart

With death in my heart and nowhere to fall
Upon my knees I go and make my call
My God, My God, I cry unto thee
With love and grace, life is given to me

God was all I needed. It wasn't until I learned that I couldn't do anything without the Lord that I was able to sit down and write this. I have experienced things in my life that only God could get me through. The Lord is my strength.
3/10/2011 5:12:25 PM
Tim Hensley United States
Tim Hensley
I live in S.E.Indiana, and listen on 104.3 Cincinnati. On 3/10/11 between the hours of 5:50pm. and 6:45 you hade a woman call in and she talked about a sun ray coming down and God had touched her.Right after that Scott I believe quoted a bible verse or statement that was amazing. And touched me. Although I was driving home from work and alot on my mind I can not remember it. Can any one help with this? Thank you and God Bless.
3/16/2011 12:00:26 PM
Dana United States
Dana
Go JESUS!
Day One Live in New York with Special Guests
Sep 06 2011

Day One Live in New York with Special Guests

Interview wtih Matt Maher

Remembering 9/11

9/11 Hits Close to Home

Singing "Christ Is Risen" Live

Interview with Kristian Stanfill

Remembering 9/11

Singing "Always" Live

Matt Maher together with Kristian Stanfill singing "Lord I need You"

Interview with Kurt and Brenda Warner

Brenda Warner talks about her book

Kurt Warner shares about football

Full interviews here.

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (11) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

9/6/2011 4:01:13 PM
Lauren United States
Lauren
You guys have like, the BEST. JOB. EVER. If I don't become the next Francesca Battistelli, I'll proooobably be a DJ Smile
9/6/2011 4:51:27 PM
Paula Petty United States
Paula Petty
I am a police officer in Indiana. I am currently on duty, and am listening to you two speaking of 911. Just wanted to send you a quick message thanking you for this wonderful radio station!! I am a single mother, working as an officer with these crazy hours. Sometimes it's easy to let life's obstacles cause you to get a little jaded and self evolved. I keep this station on at all times in my police car...it helps me remember what my purpose is in this job...to help people. I used to wonder why I chose this difficult profession..but every time I am taking a person Ive just arrested, to the jail..and I have KLOVE on the radio...they seem to want to know why I listen to "this kind of music"..it automatically opens up a dialogue to talk about faith. So many times, I have had people who were angry at first, wanting to hug me and thank me before leaving them at the jail. Those moments in my police car, I call my "angel minutes"...a short time where I am able to witness to people who are truly lost at the time. I am truly blessed to be able to have those little moments to hopefully plant a little seed. Thank you for having this station be my constant reminder for me!!!! God Speed!!!!
9/6/2011 5:37:30 PM
Lauren United States
Lauren
wow thats amazing Paula. God Bless you and may God keep you SAFE!!!!
9/6/2011 6:04:16 PM
Jonathan Harvey United States
Jonathan Harvey
I wanted to say hi and thank you to Kurt and Brenda.  I am a Salvation Army pastor in Suisun City California.  We are currently using Marriage Built To Last as an outreach to our community.  We currently have 8 couples participating in the group who have not connection to the church and they are being moved and inspired by the material.  Last week, a self confessed non-believe shared how her marriage was being transformed by the material.  We are building a new center for The Salvation Army and would love to have a reunion of people who have been through the course next year and would love you to come.  Is this something you would even consider?  Thanks again for inspiring us and for your honesty and transparency.
9/6/2011 7:27:08 PM
Denise United States
Denise
I just wanted to say that I am so thankful for your ministry! My daughter is attending college in NYC (we are in Texas), and she is so excited about you being in the same city that she is. It was a blessing when she found out that K-LOVE was going to be in NYC in May. She had made her decision in May so it was like God was letting her know that this was indeed the path He wanted her to be on. While I was there with her last week, she tried to play K-LOVE while we were stuck on a subway. It wouldn't work while we were underground so she did play a Chris Tomlin song from her IPod! She said that "these people need God." Thanks again for all of the work that you do <3
9/6/2011 9:39:35 PM
Fran United States
Fran
To Scott/or whoever made the comment that a Water-Buffalo was involved in the "Battle at Kruger" (The Kruger National Park),South Africa.
It was not a Water-Buffalo - wrong part of the world!
There are no water-buffalo in South Africa, except maybe in a zoo.  They were a herd of "Cape Buffalo" (originally from the Cape Province of South Africa) one of the most dangerous, most feared and aggressive animals in Southern Africa!
Thanks for the interview though ...
9/7/2011 11:15:17 AM
Lana United States
Lana
Hi,

I live in CA and we're fighting against SB48 bill which will use all social science curriculum, including history books and other instructional materials, to teach children as young as five not only to accept but also to endorse transgenderism, bisexuality, and homosexuality.K_LOVE is a christian radio and I just want to know why it does nothing. We need 750,000 petitions to be signed in order to stop its implementation.
9/7/2011 11:18:04 AM
Lana United States
Lana
K-LOVE can help so much by talking about this bill on the radio and by asking people to sign petitions, and yet they do nothing. Future of our children depends on this. If we'll be silent during these times, that sin will be on us.
9/7/2011 12:53:26 PM
Lauren United States
Lauren
Lana, I'm sure K-Love would gladly help with that but I doubt they knew in the first place. I'm sure they would have already started if they knew about it. I mean, I didn't even know about the bill. Just a friendly reminder that even if they DID know and for some reason didn't do anything, it must be a pretty big reason why they didn't.

God Speed.

Peace&Love
9/8/2011 8:34:17 PM
Linda Vernon United States
Linda Vernon
I heard some one say that 9-11 was the only thing like that in our life time. My Dad just passed away 4 years ago, and he told me it was like Pearl Harbor all over again. The only difference is they didn't have TV then just radio. Pearl was not in a state then either, just a Navy base. A lot of people were killed that day,too. I was born 7 years later, but I remember the stories. I have not heard any one make a comparison. Dec. 7, 1941 it will be 70 years this year. Sept. 11, 2001, was just 3 months and 4 day before the 60 year anniversary of Pearl Harbor day. We lost a lot of service men that day and started a world war. We can't forget any attacks on our people from the evils of the world. We can just pray for all who has lost some one in peace and war. Pray for God to hold us in his arm while we cry for the ones we have to wait to see again.  May God be with all who are still alive. Thank You Linda
9/11/2011 6:59:59 AM
Lauren United States
Lauren
I saw videos of people jumping towers. Frown It makes your heart just feel weird. and scared....

One man was videoing this one person jumping and before the person "landed", he turned off his camera... it was too much Frown