Nov 24 2011

Thankful for ___? Day 4

Jesus!! - Kelli

Christ’s sacrifice. - Scott

TURKEY! - Both

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (3) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS
Nov 23 2011

Thankful for ___? Day 3

NEWSBOYS Interview 11.22.11 by K-LOVE Radio

What are you thankful for?

My job and the fabulous KLOVE listeners. - Kelli

God’s wisdom & that He uses us to share the Gospel. - Scott

Holiday feasts mean plenty of tasty temptation for you -- and your dog or cat. Though you may not plan to give people food to your pets, they'll still be cruising for handouts. 6 People Food No-Nos for Pets. Shine from YAHOO!

Thanksgiving is about eating, drinking, and making merry-not making people sick. Poultry causes 15% of foodborne disease outbreaks, and with recent Cargill turkey recalls it's more important than ever to be fussy about food safety.  10 Beggest Thanksgiving Food Safety Mistakes. Shine from YAHOO!

7 biggest holiday money wasters. msn.com

Heartbroken Dog Refuses to Leave Owner's Grave, and Facebook Rewrites Six Degrees of Seperation. YAHOO! NEWS

Kids say thanks with your Turkey Day traditions. TODAY

5 must-have apps for holiday shopping. CBS News

5 Top Nail Colors for Winter. Shine from YAHOO!

Avoid Black Friday madness (and still get great deals). msn.com

'Gamer' Husband Auctioned Off on Craigslist. Good Morning America

Plummer on Tebow: 'When he accepts that we know that he loves Jesus Christ. I think I'll like him a little better.' YAHOO! Sports

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (13) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS
Nov 22 2011

Thankful for __? Day 2

I am thankful for my family and for the K-LOVE family. - Scott

I am thankful for Grace. - Kelli

Special guests the Newsboys will be talking with us soon.

Audio coming soon.

If you have any questions for them tell us here or on our Facebook Page.

Matthew West sent this video to us from New York in a cab.

VOTE! Best Thanksgiving Side Dish Bracket Challenge Championship Round: STUFFING vs MASHED POTATOES. Huffington Post

Who will win? Kelli with MASHED POTATOES or Scott with STUFFING? Tell us what you think, here or on our Facebook Page.

Looks like MASHED POTATOES lost, STUFFING wins!

Sweet deal! Couple finds love in Black Friday line. TODAY

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (10) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS
Day Two in New York Serving with Special Guests
Sep 07 2011

Day Two in New York Serving with Special Guests

Serving with Mandisa and Tenth Avenue North at The Bowery Mission.

Interview with James Macklin The Bowery Mission Director of Outreach

His story about The Bowery Mission

Rembering 9/11

Interview with Mandisa

Her Bowery Mission Experience

Twitter Blind Date

Story behind "Waiting For Tomorrow"

Interview with Tenth Avenue North

Remembering 9/11

"Healing Begins" Live

"Strong Enough To Save" Live

The 9/11 Choir (James Macklin, Mandisa and Tenth Avenue North) singing "Amazing Grace"

Full interviews here.

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (9) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

9/7/2011 12:48:21 PM
Lauren United States
Lauren
hahaha Mike and Scott look hilarious LOL! You guys are toooo funny! bahahaha thanks 4 posting guys and have a good time in NYC!
9/7/2011 1:48:15 PM
Catherine Lawrence United States
Catherine Lawrence
Hello to all in New York!  I am a listener in Colorado Springs, CO.  My husband Paul is a Firefighter/Paramedic for his "day job" and a writer in his spare time.  Anyway, he just got deployed yesterday to Texas to help fight the fires there.  Will you all pray that he and his crew will come home safely and as soon as possible?  My boys and I would appreciate it very much!

His vert first novel, a parabolic fantasy fiction adventure is coming out this Friday .. too bad Paul will miss the launch of it.  Frown

God bless you guys!  We sure love KLOVE!!
9/7/2011 1:50:21 PM
Catherine Lawrence United States
Catherine Lawrence
sorry .. meant to say VERY first novel ....
Smile
9/7/2011 2:00:04 PM
Lynn United States
Lynn
I love The Bowery Mission.  I love how God uses the people who volunteer there, but also those who are served to glorify Him!
9/7/2011 2:04:53 PM
Jason Rudkin United States
Jason Rudkin
I just want to say PRAISE THE LORD for K Love and your Show. I have a rocky past to say the very least, and knew that it wasn't my strenth for I am nothing without the Lord Jesus. I know that he loves me for all of me and I can not hide anything for he knows me sometimes more than I know myself. I just wanted to give a BIG THUMBS UP for you guys for making your program entertaining and know for a fact that your changing lifes just like Jesus has changed mine.

Jason
9/7/2011 3:17:59 PM
Mark Ramirez United States
Mark Ramirez
Hey can I request a song please I have tried several times and it has to be played can you please play Amazing Grace my chains are broken
9/7/2011 3:40:24 PM
lisa United States
lisa
hi,
i stream you live at work as we do not get your station here in buffalo ny.  LOVE LISTENING TO EVERYONE  please let TENTH AVENUE NORTH know i love their music, saw them at KINGDOM BOUND at darien lake in august and was blown away, can't wait to see them again--keep up the good work and worship !!!
9/7/2011 7:00:13 PM
Vanessa Rodriguez United States
Vanessa Rodriguez
Hi-I am new to KLove I've been listening for a little over a month.  I love the music of Tenth Avenue North, I am so that girl in the corner with tear stains on her eyes.  I'm trying to find my way and realize I am more.  I want to thank you for helping me along in my journey and always playing music I feel was meant for me to hear.  It's great what you guys are doing in NY this week.  I listen while I am at work and it is hard not to cry!  I know God is working in me and helping me but most of all loving me.  I pray for everyone in NY to realize the same and rejoice in his amazingness and comes to know there is so much more good that will come from what happened 10 years ago.
9/8/2011 12:40:14 AM
Dennis United States
Dennis
College Professor stood on his chair and said"If GOD really exists then knock me off this chair" Nothing happened the class was quiet he said "See! now I'll give it a couple more minutes" A Marine Vet stood up, punched him in the face knocking him out and off the chair, then sat back down. As the Professor came to he looked at his student and said "WHY DID YOU DO THAT" He said "GOD was busy protecting my buddies still fighting for your right to say and do stupid stuff like this so HE SENT ME"