May 11 2010

How would you spice up an everyday task?

We just learned about the "Happy Cow Car Wash," which is featured on the news page, where washing your car turns into a laser light show! What task would you like to improve with technology? How would you do it? Share your ideas here!

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (17) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS
May 11 2010

Tenth Ave. North is LIVE in the Studio Today!

The guys from Tenth Ave. North are our special guests today!  The guys have brought us such great songs, like "By Your Side", "Hold My Heart" and "Healing Begins".  What would you like to ask them???  What would you like to say to them about their music???

Click the links below to listen to the interview with these guys!

10th Avenue North visits Scott & Kelli to talk about their new CD, The Light Meets the Dark

The guys from 10th Avenue North talk about their hopes for this new CD

10th Avenue North talk about what song on the new CD impacts them

Mike from 10th Avenue North shares his thougths on the new CD

The guys share about Mike's impressions he does on tour

May 10 2010

How have you made a difference today?

Alright, time to share your cool "Make a Difference Monday" stories again! What did you do today? Did someone do something amazing for you? Tell us about it!

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (28) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS
From Kimmel to Scott and Kelli
Sep 20 2011

From Kimmel to Scott and Kelli

Interview with Switchfoot

New Album Vice Verses (coming out 9/27/11)

Story behind "Restless"

Sharing "Vice Verses" moments on Twitter

Pigs bite and meeting Pele

You can listen to the entire interview here.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Woman gives birth aboard flight from Philippines MSNBC

Fla. Woman with 2 uteruses delivers twins TODAY

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (8) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

9/20/2011 3:34:02 PM
Moriah Canada
Moriah
Heyy Guys!! Love your music! Keep up the the good work!-always a fan
9/20/2011 3:42:42 PM
emma United States
emma
Has Switchfoot ever met the cast from Narnia?
9/20/2011 3:47:51 PM
Cindy Starr United States
Cindy Starr
Love Switchfoot's music. And my husband and I went to high school with Chad's dad.  He was in the coolest rock n roll band called the Starfires!  Then we all came  to the Lord in the late 60's and he played with one of the original Christian groups..."Love Song" and then "Parable"!
Like father, like son!  Bless all of you!
9/20/2011 3:49:11 PM
Moriah Canada
Moriah
Has Switchfoot ever met Barlow Girl?
9/20/2011 3:56:10 PM
Gregg Horn United States
Gregg Horn
I just got home from work, and on the way I heard one of the most beautiful songs I've heard in a long while. It was a laid-back, bluesy tune. I'm asking are you only playing Vice Versus songs right now? If so I think I've found a new must have album,...
9/20/2011 4:28:31 PM
rachel perreault United States
rachel perreault
switchfoot,
my names rachel perreault. i could possibly one of your biggest fans. you all are huge inspirations to my faith and my music. your song "where i belong" is literally giving me goosebumps.  I love you all so much, especially you jon(:, never stop playing your music.  One of your songs led me to Christ and i'll never forget it.
9/21/2011 12:47:08 PM
Ariel Hopkins United States
Ariel Hopkins
I love the music you play. My favorite songs are Let the Waters Rise by Mikes Chair and Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman.
9/24/2011 2:43:03 PM