Oct 03 2011

"My lips will glorify you."

"Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you." Pslam 63:3

It's K-LOVE's Day of Praise! Share your praise for God here...what has He done in your life? We want to praise Him with you!

Psalm 150

Not Alone by Red
Revelation by Third Day
East to West by Casting Crowns
10/6/2011 6:01:46 PM
hashura N. Canada
hashura N.
Hi, I have been listening to K-Love for almost a year and i do know that God loves but just before Larry said how much God loves us. I was doubting because I have been having such tough time finding a job. I pray and pray but it seems like it is not going anywhere, i just had interview and i thought finally God answer my prayer but I still haven't heard from them yet. so I started to think i got my hope up for nothing and when Larry said about how God loves me, i just needed that affirmation so thank you. i do wish I could donate but I have nothing. I'm even thinking about stoping my child sponsorship with world vision because i cant afford it anymore. I really want to keep helping my two kids through them, but I'm really am on bottom right now. so Thank you and God bless you guys so much more!!
P.s. please don't say my name on the radio I got most of my friends listening to K-love and I really don't want them to feel sorry for me or to feel bad or just weird around me because I now know that God is in control. thanks
10/7/2011 3:47:33 PM
SSgt Crider USAF Afghanistan
SSgt Crider USAF
I felt the Call to volunteer for a 6 month deployment to Shindand Afghanistan leaving my beautiful wife and 4 wonderful kids behind. I was ready to do what ever it was God wanted me to do over here and spent the first few weeks looking for that reason. now 3 1/2 month in to it I have come to learn God is working in my life more then ever. I have spent the last 4 years trying to live up to God's expectations for me and feeling guilty and beat up for not coming close. God has revealed to me that he has no expectations for me he made me to live a loving relationship with him. Huge burden lifted of my shoulders. He loves me unconditionally as I love my kids no mater what they do. I LOVE GOD!
10/7/2011 4:55:23 PM
keith fiddes United States
keith fiddes
i found klove by accident one day over a year ago and have never listened to another radio station since. you guys have really blessed my life more than you will ever know, i have had a really hard life. growing up i was abused in everyway, emotionally, physically and even sexually. some of this abuse lasted untill i left home. i got into drugs and drinking at a very young age and never knew that i was good enough to be loved, i have always thought and felt that i was unworthy of love. 5 years ago i gave my life to god and have been on a journey ever since. i recently moved over to america from scotland and have been looking for a way to constantly listen to godly uplifting music. that is how i found klove. god has realyl restored by heart and i am still walking down the road of healing, but just being able to turn on the radio and always be uplifted and encouraged about how much god loves and cares for me, is more than a blessing. you guys truly have impacted my life and are continuing to do so. i love your music and your encouraging words to listeners. through klove i have been able to feel the love of my heavnly papa and grow in the knowledge that i am loved and special in his eyes. thank you so much for klove and your sacrifices you have made for this ministry. god richly bless you ten fold. keith
10/7/2011 6:03:15 PM
SSgt Crider USAF Afghanistan
SSgt Crider USAF
I volunteered for a deployment to Shindand Afghanistan after feeling God's call to do so. This was hard on my Wife and 4 kids but they are very supportive. I spent the first few weeks trying to figure out my purpose for being here and to my surprise it's me. God has worked in me like never before! I gave my self to him back in 2007 on a deployment to Turkey and I have tried so hard to live up to his expectations for me. It has left me feeling guilty and beat up the more I tried. God has shown me he has no expectations for me, he knows my sins before I do them and he knows the outcome of my life so it's now a surprise to him when I stumble he is just glad to be there for me. After all he made me to share an intament loving relationship with me. Huge burden lifted off my shoulders. Thank you God for loving me unconditionally, I LOVE YOU TOO GOD!
10/12/2011 5:41:44 PM
morgan United States
morgan
Hi by the way im 14  a couple years ago i doubted God and was not a true believer in the Lord so that very same year i went to Restored to Glory dance ministry and when i was there i really didn't want to be there but later that changed oh by the way i forgot to mention before i went there i had the problem of looking people in the eyes. so later on in camp we worshiped so much that time flew by really fast i grew a better relationship with the lord and he showed me to so many paths of my life which actually one of those paths led me to klove so now that's all i listen to. Being the only one in my family that listens to klove i fully trust in you!