May 03 2011

Keep praying for the South

Thank you for continuing to pray for those devastated by the storms in the south last week. We've heard so many incredible stories of how God has been faithful to carry folks through. In fact, check out this photo from the New York Times. Wow!

You can help by partnering with the LA Dream Center here: http://dreamcenter.org/aidforalabama/

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (0) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS
"Guitarmageddon"
Nov 02 2011

"Guitarmageddon"

Special guest interview with "Uber talented" Josh Wilson.

On Tour with Steven Curtis Chapman

"Guitarmageddon"

"Fall Apart"

Gabriel

"I Refuse"

Marriage and "I Will Be Here"

Ten years of warfare have brought about notable improvements in at least one oft-maligned feature of modern military life: Meals, Ready to Eat, known as MREs--which troops in the field have graced with such alternate titles as "Meals Refused by the Enemy," among others. Caffeinated beef jerky tested for military MREs. YAHOO! NEWS

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (13) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

11/2/2011 2:00:11 PM
Tracy United States
Tracy
I am listening right now & heard you talking about the barking.  I actually trained our dog not to bark outside.  When she was a puppy, she barked a lot and we think someone complained (there was a cop in front of our house that never came to the door when we brought her in the house.  So, I started telling her "barking puppies are not allowed outside", and if she barked again, I would bring her in the house.  It took a while and you have to be diligent.  Now though, if she starts to bark outside, all I have to do is open the door and say the line and she says one more little peep and then is done.
11/2/2011 2:17:28 PM
Georgie United States
Georgie
I just heard Scott's Yoda dog impression and I loved that. I am a Star Wars fanatic. I have suggestion about the barking dogs. There is an alarm thing that we bought that sends out a high pitch sound like a silent dog whistle. Some dogs stop barking and others run and hide, but some dogs just stop barking. I recommend that you try it out. Smile
11/2/2011 2:33:44 PM
Rhiannon United States
Rhiannon
Scott, Kelli, and Josh Wilson -

First of all let me say that I LOVE K LOVE!!  This is the first time I've heard Josh Wilson's song Saviour Please.  I just want to let you know that I have been going through a very hard time lately with multiple family issues going on.    I just wanted to post a comment letting you all know that I thank God for this moment.  I have had some severe anxiety issues and things going on with my brain feeling like it will never stop rushing.  This is one of the first times I can remember, in the last 2 1/2 months, that my mind was still, and I just listened to the words of the song and felt God near me.  I know He has never left my side, but I just want to say thank you for this song.  I also want to thank God for being the wonderfully, amazing God that He is.
11/2/2011 3:04:11 PM
dustin yates United States
dustin yates
Hey josh this is dustin from hattiesburg mississippi. I emailed you a while back about how your new cd as well as all of your music has ministered to my life. My favorite song has always been "saviour, please". It reminds me daily that I am in need of a saviour. Who is our God and saviour Jesus. I listened to your c.d. "see you" after an accident I had febuary 14th. "Fall apart" definitely helped me thru that time as well as "know by now". It hunorously reminded me that God will make a way. Thanks for your music!
11/2/2011 3:07:46 PM
Lee United States
Lee
Josh. Awsome.  I'm so glad you shared the story about the guy with his wife wanting to divorce him.  This is my story.  She did file divorce recently.  I realize I have done everything I can to be in a great relationship with her. The same thing, I am so broken hearted. Don't know how I make it many days/moments.  I love her more each day, even though the things she has done are so hurtful. On the flip side, I feel my Lord's presence and hear Him more than ever!   I understand you have a website that you like to hear peoples broken stories.  Is that true?
11/2/2011 3:18:51 PM
Willie United States
Willie
Yesterday you were asking about christmas songs. Why did you even bother asking when you had every intent of playing one any way,
11/2/2011 3:32:51 PM
mike United States
mike
Josh, thank u for savior plz, it makes me realize how much i need my savior, it gives me strength n times of weakness, r u coming to kansas city missouri ?
11/2/2011 3:33:52 PM
Sam United States
Sam
I have a possible title for your song, "David Danced Before the Lord."
11/2/2011 3:34:29 PM
Barbie Wright United States
Barbie Wright
I was just listening to Josh Wilson's story about a boy with Down Syndrome dancing and expressed that he felt like he was meeting a king b/c the first shall be first, and the first shall be last.  I had never thought of it that way.  My daughter, Emma, is 6 yrs old and has Down Syndrome.  She LOVES music as well.  She creates a special connection with everyone she meets. She draws others to her like no one else can and I pray in turn she will glorify God will all that He has blessed her with.  She's my princess here on Earth, but never thought she'd be a little princess or even a queen in heaven someday.  It brought tears to my eyes.  Thank you for sharing your perspective.
11/2/2011 3:48:47 PM
Madison Johansson (12 years old) United States
Madison Johansson (12 years old)
WOW! I heard he was great! He has inspired me to follow my dreams to be a singer. Good luck!
11/2/2011 4:53:24 PM
Olivia United States
Olivia
Dear Kelli, I am 9 years old and my big sister who is 14 shes been a troubled teen and when she turned on the radio K-love  was on and your voice was the one we heard now we listen every day only to Scott and KELLI!!! Any way, you helped her through troubling times. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
11/2/2011 5:26:02 PM
Diane United States
Diane
Just wanted to add my testimony that God IS close to the broken hearted!! My husband and I went through four years of trying to have a child. We did have a little boy but he died a few hours after he was born. We were able to have a wonderful daughter and son a few years later but their Father left me and the ministry when our son was two.  God was faithful to us and helped me always find a job to meet our needs. God also brought a wonderful Christian man and his three daughters into our lives four years after my husband left. With God as the head of our home we were able to raise five children. In 2008, my 46 year old husband went to be with the Lord after fighting cancer for three years. Through it all I can say that when I have needed Him most I have felt the tremendous Peace and Presence of God. I know the Lord has seen every tear that has fallen and I know that he has been by my side every step of the way. I love Him and expectantly look forward to what he has in store for me each day! This life is just the beginning, but what a beginning it is! Blessings!!
11/2/2011 5:37:57 PM
Christine Bannister United States
Christine Bannister
I got in my car tonight to go get husband at work and the song "Fall Apart by Josh Wilson" came on.  I felt God was speaking to me.  I realize everyone has problems but seems I've had my share and never seem to get a break.  Everyone says "Give it to God". As a preachers daughter I know I need to and I pray God will show me how to do this as I don't know how.  See 13 yrs ago we started fertility treatments (I have a 15 yr old son) and couldn't get pregnant again.  Then we took 2nd mtg out on home and signed up with adoption agency for them to quit on us ($20000.00 later), then I got uterin cancer, then last resort even though didn't think I could I started foster care and we have adopted 2 beautiful girls! We also was scammed by a girl in our town for 9 mths and never got that baby and still she bothers us.  God helped us through all of it.  However, adopting girls came with a price.  I had to quit my job of 9 yrs and stay home cause little one was sickly and daycare wouldn't take her.  I wasn't about to give them back after 2 1/2 yrs of having them.  With the quitting job and medical bills we ended up filing bankruptcy but still can't pay our mtg or groceries.  My parents are helping us financially right now but only they can do so much and I feel bad even asking for help as I've never needed it before.  I pray every night and Thank God for all his blessings!! I just don't feel God would bless us with these 3 beautiful kids for us to fall now and lose everything.  We also just found out our son has a cyst on his brain.  They say  this has nothing to do with it but he was threatening to kill himself a couple months ago and as hard as it was I had to force him to be admitted in a hospital for depression. He is some better but still struggling with severe anxiety and depression and is now on home schooling cause can't get him out of house. I just sometimes feel don't understand why we have to go through so much pain when I feel we have sacrificed so much!! I love the Lord with all my heart and I know he will help us through this but in mean time is taking a toll of our marriage. Devil is really doing a number on me and still is telling me God is soooo far away in these hard times.  Thanks for your encouraging music and I know God will win in the end!