Aug 18 2011

New York Here We Come

Brandon Heath and Natalie Grant in concert for FREE at the East River Park Bandshell on September 8th!

Map to East River Park Bandshell

View Larger Map

Scott Cummings talks about the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta

Scott Cummings talks about his favorite balloons.

Vote for your favorite balloon design for the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta, final vote is tomorrow. "I think this one should win."

Here are some affordable back to school lunches for you. FOX News Story

Honest Japanese return $78 Million. ABC News Story

Gwyneth Paltro saved a woman on 9/11. TODAY News Story

61 year old man lost his job as a lifeguard for refusing to war a Speedo. TODAY News Story

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (2) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS
Aug 17 2011

Phone Interview to Hopes and Dreams Today

We had a great phone interview wtih Mandisa today talking about fantasy football and much more.

Fantasy Football

Singing at Ben Roethlisberger's Wedding

"Minutes with Mandisa"

Congrats to Jeremy Camp and wife Addie on the birth of Baby Egan Thomas this morning.

Go to our Facebook Page to tell us what you think The Museum should name their next album.

What hopes and dreams do you still have? Janet Evans four-time Olympic gold medalist comes back after taking a 15 year break.  It is never too late! USA TODAY Story

Mother with cancer watches wedding via Skype. USA TODAY Story

Here are some affordable back to school lunches for you. FOX News Story

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (14) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS
Aug 16 2011

Special Guest Interview Today

The Museum was our special guests today discussing the meaning of their name, the fight against human trafficking, stories of hope and "Allelujah."

Thanks for stopping by guys!

The meaning behind their name.

Taking a stand against human trafficking.

Sharing stories of hope.

The story behind "Allelujah."

Listen to the whole interview.

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (17) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS
Thankful for __? Day 2
Nov 22 2011

Thankful for __? Day 2

I am thankful for my family and for the K-LOVE family. - Scott

I am thankful for Grace. - Kelli

Special guests the Newsboys will be talking with us soon.

Audio coming soon.

If you have any questions for them tell us here or on our Facebook Page.

Matthew West sent this video to us from New York in a cab.

VOTE! Best Thanksgiving Side Dish Bracket Challenge Championship Round: STUFFING vs MASHED POTATOES. Huffington Post

Who will win? Kelli with MASHED POTATOES or Scott with STUFFING? Tell us what you think, here or on our Facebook Page.

Looks like MASHED POTATOES lost, STUFFING wins!

Sweet deal! Couple finds love in Black Friday line. TODAY

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (10) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

11/22/2011 1:23:55 PM
Eleanor Allen United States
Eleanor Allen
I am thankful for music to comfort me during the holiday season and for 4 years of sobriety
11/22/2011 1:27:01 PM
Hannah Thomas United States
Hannah Thomas
I just heard about Kelli traveling 15 hours for Thanksgiving.  You're not alone.  Although I'm just traveling about 20 minutes to my grandmother's on Thursday, my best friend and her family went to Georgia to visit her dad's family.  She told me that they would be in the car for 22 hours total.  At least it looks like you'll have good weather for the trip!  God bless, and have a great Thanksgiving!
11/22/2011 1:28:25 PM
frank keefe United Kingdom
frank keefe
careful careful careful...this side of the pond gobble could mean quite a different thing
11/22/2011 2:09:01 PM
Rose Taylor United States
Rose Taylor
Im thankful for the Kids in my churches youth group, Both yong and old. These kids dont look at my disability and judge me. They look at me. Now i know im not the most important person, but they make me feel very important! I love my church siblings!!!! Thank God for Kids!
11/22/2011 2:31:53 PM
Hannah Thomas United States
Hannah Thomas
sorry that I can't comment on FB, but I grew up with the Newsboys and dc Talk, and I was so excited to learn that Michael Tait was becoming the new lead singer!  "Born Again" is definitely one of my favorite songs, as well as "God is Not a Secret". (I think that's the title)  God bless, you guys!! Thank you for all that you do!
11/22/2011 2:33:24 PM
Bryan C United States
Bryan C
I've been blessed by the Newsboys throughout their entire US history. Saw them for the first time in Tucson, AZ with Nicole and Petra was the headliner. Way back in the John James era when Peter was the guy getting spun around with the drums. God bless you guys!
11/22/2011 2:52:10 PM
Anita Sheffey United States
Anita Sheffey
Today my mother would have been 75 yrs young. Although she is no longer with us I an thankful for the years we had with her. Also for the time we had with my dad who just passed away last month. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
11/22/2011 4:49:44 PM
Deb Jaggard United States
Deb Jaggard
I am thankful for the ministry of Matt West and its positive impact on people in my life...in the last 2 weeks, his lyrics have encouraged a co-worker (My Own Little World) and made my children practically bounce out of the backseat in my car to the count of "Gobble Gobble One...Gobble Gobble Two..."  It's good to have music in our lives!  Thanks KLove and thanks brother Matt!  Deb in Denver
11/22/2011 5:57:20 PM
Charity United States
Charity
I am thankful for the heritage that my Grandma has given her family. I am thankful for my healthy, smart and sweet little boy. I am thankful that God is healing my broken marriage. And I am thankful for my salvation from a God that promises He will NEVER leave thee; nor forsake thee!
11/23/2011 5:33:45 PM
Craig United States
Craig
I am thankful that my kids NATURAL parents were so awful, because of that, I was able to adopt them!  We adopted three beautiful kids from Colombia.  Two that are natural brother and sister that have been here for three years. And another beautiful little girl from the same orphanage!  What a blessing these kids have been in our lives.  I am Thankful for every day I have with them!  Thanks for having a great show and a great station,
God Bless, Happy Thanksgiving!
Craig Reasoner