Nov 23 2011

Thankful for ___? Day 3

NEWSBOYS Interview 11.22.11 by K-LOVE Radio

What are you thankful for?

My job and the fabulous KLOVE listeners. - Kelli

God’s wisdom & that He uses us to share the Gospel. - Scott

Holiday feasts mean plenty of tasty temptation for you -- and your dog or cat. Though you may not plan to give people food to your pets, they'll still be cruising for handouts. 6 People Food No-Nos for Pets. Shine from YAHOO!

Thanksgiving is about eating, drinking, and making merry-not making people sick. Poultry causes 15% of foodborne disease outbreaks, and with recent Cargill turkey recalls it's more important than ever to be fussy about food safety.  10 Beggest Thanksgiving Food Safety Mistakes. Shine from YAHOO!

7 biggest holiday money wasters. msn.com

Heartbroken Dog Refuses to Leave Owner's Grave, and Facebook Rewrites Six Degrees of Seperation. YAHOO! NEWS

Kids say thanks with your Turkey Day traditions. TODAY

5 must-have apps for holiday shopping. CBS News

5 Top Nail Colors for Winter. Shine from YAHOO!

Avoid Black Friday madness (and still get great deals). msn.com

'Gamer' Husband Auctioned Off on Craigslist. Good Morning America

Plummer on Tebow: 'When he accepts that we know that he loves Jesus Christ. I think I'll like him a little better.' YAHOO! Sports

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (13) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

11/23/2011 1:31:20 PM
Priscilla Merrow United States
Priscilla Merrow
I'm thankful that God is constant. Over a year ago God gave me the mission to bring my family back to him. I'm glad to say not only have my husband and I become members of our church this year, but my two sisters and sister-in-law started attending their own churches and have become members as well. Our husbands have been following right after us. Jesus promised to deliver my family and he has been true to his word:
11/23/2011 2:05:41 PM
melissa United States
melissa
i am thankful to be alive.  i had suffered from depression for a long time and was suicidal.  because of GOD'S GRACE and LOVE, i am here today.
11/23/2011 2:19:50 PM
Jessica United States
Jessica
I am thankful for my family. I am adopted and am so blessed to have the family that I do, we are actually in the process of adopting another child age 4 or under into our family Smile God is awesome!
11/23/2011 2:28:14 PM
Windy Hernandez United States
Windy Hernandez
i am thankful for my daughter who has made me the person i am today. i was told by doctors i was never going to be able to have kids again. one day my 11 year old daughter told me, " mom i found a paper and i have prayed to god to give me a sister". i know you will give me a sister cause i asked god. i told her i have prayed and i cant have any more kids. well thanks to the grace and glory of god. the lord has answered mine and my daughters prayers am now 21wks. i am thankful for god for allowing me to have one more child. god has proven the doctors and myself that we were wrong, and with him in my life i know any thing is possible
11/23/2011 2:37:05 PM
Rebekah United States
Rebekah
I'm thankful for God's unconditional love and mercy. I'm 13, and a little over 2 months ago, I regave my life to Christ. I wasn't living the life I should. But because of God's overwhelming forgiveness, I am proud to say I'm not who I was.
11/23/2011 3:40:45 PM
Stacie Werner United States
Stacie Werner
Thankful God moves in your children's hearts - Philippians 1:6 - even when you might be discouraged with what you see (or don't see in them at the moment).  If they know Jesus - HE will finish what HE started and we don't have to worry.  Thankful for God's faithfulness to His Word and character.

11/23/2011 3:58:51 PM
Alan United States
Alan
I'm thankful that God continuously guides me through & did not leave me during this difficult time in my life. Also, thankful of having a good relationship with my children, & that is all I could ask for. I know our Lord Jesus Christ is with me.
11/23/2011 5:28:22 PM
Mary Ann United States
Mary Ann
I am thankful for a car accident, believe it or not. Almost four years ago, I was in a car accident. The week after that car accident, my mom went out to try and replace her car which was totaled. She got sick and went to the doctor, who fussed at her for not having a physical. During that physical, they found a lump in her breast. She was diagnosed with breast cancer. It had already spread some, but they treated it. If it hadn't been for that accident, she might never had gotten to the doctor in time. Last year we found out that she has bone cancer. She is dying, but if not for that car accident, she could have died a lot sooner. Today is my mom's birthday. In addition to being thankful for that accident,I am thankful that we got to celebrate her birthday today, and Lord willing we will get to celebrate Thanksgiving together tomorrow. Smile
11/23/2011 5:32:55 PM
carrie United States
carrie
Im thankful for the blessings god has given me. My husband has become sick and is losing part of his job which will make us lose alot of money right before christmas. Ive never asked for anything and people whom are close to me have been making it to where my children will have a christmas and my friends and family have been there for me through this tough time. Its times like this that God shows us our strength and weakness and i never thought there were people out there that would help me out as much as they are. Usually its me that's trying to help everyone else and now everyone else is helping me. God can show us our faith in weird ways. I never thought my husband becoming ill would make my faith grow.
11/23/2011 5:51:13 PM
Tonya Malott United States
Tonya Malott
This Thanksgiving, I am thankful for the many blessings God has given me and my family...and I'm thankful that He hears me, and He speaks to me.  Guiding me daily. Instilling in me an amazing love and growing faith.  I'm thankful that my life is filled with answered, and unanswered prayers...helping my faith and personal relationship with him grow stronger each and every blessed day.

I'm also thankful that your radio station helps to remind me, at the beginning of each day, as I drive to work, that God is an amazing God.  He loves me and deserves my praises!  God Bless each and every one of you for helping people like me "get the message".  I love you. Smile
11/23/2011 7:26:19 PM
Lynda United States
Lynda
I am thankful for the right that we have to talk on a CHRISTIAN website, and thankful for the people who give us the right.
11/24/2011 4:27:23 PM
gina United States
gina
I am thankful for Jesus and I am still alive today because of his mercy and love. I am also thankful for my husband Wolf.
11/28/2011 2:00:05 PM
Destiny United States
Destiny
www.azguard.gov/.../...se%20-%20Phoenix%202011.pdf
We need help!!  We still need quite a few volunteers for every/all time slots. Monday – Friday we need help 9am-12pm and then 12pm-3pm.  Saturday the 17th we need help 8am-12pm and 12pm-5pm.  We could use all the help we can get so it is totally up to you whenever you are available.

Operation Holiday Open House
Operation Holiday Open House
Saturday, December 17th 12:00p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Arizona Army National Guard
1335 N. 52nd St.—Phoenix AZ
This event is for all branches of Active Duty,
National Guard, Reserve and their families.
Please join us for a day of free gift choosing,
visiting with Santa, and many other fun filled
activities. Military ID is required.
Toys
• Santa
• Cookies and Treats
• Various Activities
FREE
For more information please log onto the
Operation Homefront - Arizona website: