Dec 15 2011

Christmas with Kutless

Christmas photo with our special guests, Kutless.

Audio coming soon!

Criminal masterminds pocket dial 911, discuss robbery. The Daily Page

Merriam-Webster names "pragmatic" word of 2011. CNS News

We want to give you a Hallmark recordable storybook of a classic Christmas story! Share your best photo of you or a family member dressed as your favorite storybook character on our Facebook Page and you could win!

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (19) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

12/15/2011 1:12:42 PM
Hope United States
Hope
I LOVE Kutless!!!!! Laughing SO HAPPY THEIR ON AIR!!! YOU GUYS ROCK! And if I could, I'd send you ALL Ferraris!!! hahah Smile
12/15/2011 1:15:52 PM
Deirdre United States
Deirdre
Love Kutless! Merry Christmas! Smile
12/15/2011 1:17:05 PM
Sharon United States
Sharon
LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic!  Looks like you are having so much fun.  Love Kutless' music.
12/15/2011 1:20:15 PM
J.S Canada
J.S
Why do you guys never read these comments from the Scott and Kelli page on air, only the ones from facebook? Just curious Smile
I love Kutless, and if I could ask them a question it would be: What is the story behind your song Better For You?
12/15/2011 1:20:50 PM
Raymond Griffin United States
Raymond Griffin
Okay, I've become a bit of a "Facebook fanatic", but only in the best of ways. Christ has changed my life, and I just want to share His love with everyone. I feel Re-Created Every Day, and seek to Witness in person and CyberSpace as often as I can. My daily walks are my time alone with God, and is my favorite time. The Song "What Faith Can Do" is powerful, and has been one of my favorites since its release. Christ taught me that "it's NOT about Me", and that Love is Most Powerful when it is given away. Thanks to Everyone who has such a passion to Speak His Name, and have answered "The Call". His Call To Glory.
12/15/2011 1:21:04 PM
J.S Canada
J.S
P.S- awesome picture!
12/15/2011 1:21:17 PM
Holly Walker United States
Holly Walker
Hey everybody, my name is Holly and I am 23 years old. No kids, but PROUD owner of a Nissan Quest minivan! And it is awesome! Since i was 18 I have had a hummer and I picked it because of the outside. I thought it was so "cool" haha Truth is, on the inside, it was HORRIBLE AND UNCOMFORTABLE. I promised myself my next car would have nothing to do with the exterior and everything to do with what the inside had to offer! I could not have made a better choice! My friends think it it awesome! We have so much fun with it at our bachelorette parties, roadtrips, daily errands etc...! 2 sunroofs, playstation hookup, 18 cupholders... ill NEVER look back! haha!
12/15/2011 1:31:01 PM
Shawn Palmer United States
Shawn Palmer
Hi guys! I have been a fan for many years! I love how your music speaks to me exactly where I am! May God continue to bless each of you and your families, and us through your music Smile ps. Come back to Jacksonville, florida! Its warm down here!! You can drive your Ferarris with the top down!! Haha
12/15/2011 1:35:27 PM
Mary Miller United States
Mary Miller
I just have to say "I Love Your new song" Love you guys I'm in a wheelchair and it gives me hope...I can't for the day Jesus comes!!:0)
12/15/2011 1:36:34 PM
Patti United States
Patti
sweeet picture! What fun!! We are great Kutless fans from Roseburg Oregon. I'll never forget the Sunday I went to church and heard a Kutless song playing, walked in there were the guys!! Humble and giving God all the glory. Thanks for your honest witness. Merry Christmas!!
12/15/2011 1:38:12 PM
Susan Buquoi United States
Susan Buquoi
Love Kutless.  Can't wait for the new album and maybe a new tour (?).  Would love to see them again - one of my favorite concerts.  Merry Christmas and God bless each one of you.
12/15/2011 1:44:19 PM
Todd Powers United States
Todd Powers
Two years ago, I was in a really bad spot in my life.  Diagnosed with ALS, and facing the real possibility that I would be "checkin' out" in a couple of years.  Being confined to my house due to the mobility issues, I made a lot of friends online.

One evening I was talking to a fairly troubled person.  They were sharing their likes with me and mentioned that they liked some heavy rock style music.  So I took the opportunity to try and point them to some of the music off the Kutless Strong Tower CD, which I owned.

So...  I went online, looking for a song to share with this troubled person, trying to help them get closer to God.  My search came up with the Kutless page.  At the time, "What Love Can Do" was new.  That song started playing immediately as I was looking through their page, trying to find some songs from Strong Tower.

Slowly, the words started to get through my ears, to my head, and eventually landed on my heart.  I sat there, totally captivated by what that song was saying to me!  I was in tears!

Here I was...  Thinking I was going to be a good Christian and help SOMEONE ELSE, who was having a hard time in their life.  But...  As usual...  GOD had different plans.  Instead, he used this poor broken soul to get me to open up that web page and listen to this song that was, I felt, speaking directly to me.

Instead of helping her, God used her to help me.  Boy was I humbled!  Come to find out, this person, although troubled in life, already had a much stronger relationship with God than I had ever had in my life.

I don't know what to say, except that I am blessed to have been touched by this person, with the help of Kutless' music.

I have since turned my attitude back around, gotten hope, have been back to the doctors, and they have determined that I, indeed, do NOT have ALS.  I have been diagnosed with MS, which is treatable and manageable.

PRAISE GOD!  ;)

...and Thanks Kutless for your message!
12/15/2011 1:48:10 PM
Gina Carrel United States
Gina Carrel
Hey guys this is Gina! I am your #1 fan! Just wanted you to know how special eachone of you are and how important your music is to the world! You have no idea the many times your music has encouraged me at some very low places in my life! Thank you for being there when u didn't even know! God is good! Love you and Look forward to the new album! ps will you sing a Christmas Song! please Merry Christmas
12/15/2011 2:03:26 PM
Cory, Cheryl & Christian (age 6 now) United States
Cory, Cheryl & Christian (age 6 now)
Hi Kutless,
You guys are awesome glorifying your music to God. Nick, what was the most challenging for you in writting all the songs? We are huge fans in Mi snd South bend IN. Your picture is very awesome. We all say hi. God Bless to you and your famalies,
Cory, Cheryl and Christian
12/15/2011 2:06:23 PM
Jessica United States
Jessica
Kutless, you guys are amazing and your music is beyond words! I have followed you since you first came out into the music buisness swinging Smile. I am soo blessed to say that you are now my sons favorite bands and my daughter's as well. Praise God for you and your families that Love and support you in making such a difference in this world.
12/15/2011 2:08:02 PM
Angie Lanphier United States
Angie Lanphier
I was hoping that you could share this story and help Oliver Palmer get his Christmas wish.  Oliver Palmer, a 10 years old and from Waterloo, has an inoperable brain tumor and unfortunately does not have much time left. All he wants for Christmas is to see how many Christmas cards he can get. Please join me and many others, and send him a Christmas card.
His address is: Oliver Palmer
                       417 Oak Lawn Ave.
                       Waterloo, IA 50701

I hope you can all find a couple extra minutes in your busy lives to help give this little boy one of his last wishes.
12/15/2011 2:14:51 PM
greenleaf landscapeing United States
greenleaf landscapeing
To kutless I listin to your songs all the time on klove I hope to get your new cd soon.keep up the good work.
12/18/2011 5:52:51 AM
free casino games United States
free casino games
I have found myself directed here before from aol search and undoubtedly will find myself here again. I just thought Id take a minute out of my day to express. As a website owner myself I know that is is nice to get some feedback on your works sometimes.
12/21/2011 11:54:01 PM
Christmas Festival India
Christmas Festival
Christmas Festival 2011 Details and Ideas for Celebration of <a href="www.mywebastrologer.com/Christmas.asp">Christmas Festival</a> in India and USA, Know History and Story of Christmas Festival in India and USA.