Dec 21 2011

Almost Christmas

Make our easy and delicious fudge wreath this season! It's the perfect treat to give friends and family during the holidays.

Fabulous 5-Minute Fudge Wreath. SHINE FROM YAHOO!

Christmas gift sent in 2010 arrives a year late. CBS News

A Utah man who won a $380,000 Lamborghini in a convenience store chain's contest crashed the sports car six hours after he got it.

Utah man wins Lamborghini, crashes it same day. CBS News

Pen removed from woman's stomach after 25 years and still works. YAHOO!

Let it Snow! And five other super-fun Google tricks. Los Angeles Times

Ever wondered why your package arrived a bit damaged? Check THIS out:

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (5) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

12/21/2011 1:06:18 PM
Tami United States
Tami
oh my goodness if I never heard Santa Baby again I would be a happy camper. Ugh.
12/21/2011 1:30:21 PM
Dorene United States
Dorene
Fedex has realeased a blog on the subject just under an hour ago.

blog.fedex.designcdt.com/absolutely-positively-unacceptable
12/21/2011 1:56:10 PM
Bonnie Johnson United States
Bonnie Johnson
I'm stretching your Christmas song comments, but you know, Kelli, how you feel about these four songs? That's how I feel about Smitty's 'Desperate For You'. Am glad you finally stopped playing (that I know of), John Tesh's 'Open the Eyes of My Heart'.
Enough already! It has nothing to do with the messages, just the song.
12/21/2011 2:54:15 PM
Gerilyn United States
Gerilyn
Is this the same Kelli who wanted to hear Christmas music BEFORE Thanksgiving?!? lol
12/22/2011 12:12:40 PM
Erin United States
Erin
Hi Scott and Kelly, I just posted this on amandas page....i thought she was on the air right now...

I was hoping that you could pray for my family. My husband has told me today that he will "more than likely leave me" I have three daughters from a previous marriage and the thought of facing Christmas in this condition is almost unbearable. I dont even know if my husband will be home with us or stay away on Christmas. Please pray for me, my children and my husband.

Thank you so much.