Many have asked for the blog post that my friend, Geoff Ludlow (www.fullsail.org) wrote about the struggle that his wife, Jill is facing with her health. Such a great perspective! Here it is:
A New Year
The events of the last month have reminded our family of these truths.
1. Life is a vapor or mist that is so very brief.
2. We need to pull those we love close and speak words of true love and grace to them every chance we get.
3. Take time for regular bursts of uncontrollable laughter.
4. No trial or burden is forever.
5. God loves us and has a firm grip on us.
6. God keeps His promise to "never leave us, or forsake us."
7. God is alive and actively pursuing us.
So we...hug those we love often, say the words "I forgive you!" liberally (especially to ourselves), and enjoy the dance!
10 Ways to Easily Improve Your Mood. Prevention.com
#1: Shop Smart
#2: Do a Good Deed
#3: Flip Through Old Photos
In other news....
"The Celebrity Apprentice": New cast announced. CBS NEWS
6 Lamest Excuses for Not Losing Weight. Precvention.com