Jan 20 2012

Hidden Talents

Matthew Barnett from the L.A. Dream Center

David Akers from the San Francisco 49ers

What are your hidden talents?  Tell us here or on Facebook.

Man Lives Great Life with Only 39 Possessions: What Are They? SHINE FROM YAHOO!

These cows have no beef with their waterbeds! HLNtv.com

Super Bowl ads get racier, but does sex really sell? USA TODAY

Southwest 'evolves' with lighter load, tighter space. msnbc

For Cheese Lovers Day, make 'World's Best Mac & Cheese'. TODAY

'Negative double entendre' means no 'cougar' mascot for school. US NEWS

Teeny baby -- one of smallest survivors -- going home. msnbc

Talking squirrel puppet reports from trial.  msnbc

Calif. man arrested after driving SUV into subway tunnel. US NEWS

Reno, Nevada, Fire: 20 Homes Destroyed, 2,000 Remain Evacuated. abc NEWS

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (9) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

1/20/2012 1:30:50 PM
Jon United States
Jon
Wow! Great interview with Matthew Barnett. Loved it! I'm afraid to take the first step but no more fear!
1/20/2012 1:32:19 PM
Aaron B. United States
Aaron B.
Thanks for having Barnett on today, I never knew of him before or his ministry.  I want to check out his place in Los Angeles!  Thanks for always having great guests on that are doing incredible things!
1/20/2012 2:20:32 PM
Mary Elizabeth Smith United States
Mary Elizabeth Smith
I have struggled with trying to find what God's purpose is for me.  The last few days I have been ignoring what I realized today was God placing reading, songs, devotions, and Mr. Barnett and his words of inspiration and wonderful works in my path in order to undeniably show me this purpose!!!  Thank you to Mr. Barnett, to finding Ecclesiastes 2:24-25,and to our patient and persistent God!
1/20/2012 3:10:13 PM
Elaine Rau United States
Elaine Rau
Love your show. I listen to it almost everyday.

My hidden talent is opening pickle jars. I am 5 ft 3 inches tall and I can twist open jar lids that my husband (almost 6 ft tall) and our young adult kids can't budge.
1/20/2012 3:37:38 PM
GILLIAN United States
GILLIAN
HELLO THERE KLOVE !!! =) HOW ARE YOU ALL THERE ! =) THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU DO, HOW U REACH PEOPLE AND DO/SHARE MINISTRY OPPORTUNITIES ! =) OH ITS AWESOME THAT YOU GUYS ARE IN NYC !! I LOVE NYC AND I HAVE A LOT OF FAM DOWN THERE ! =) THANK YOU SO MUCH ! =)

OK NOW THAT I'VE TALKED YOU'RE GUYS' EARS OFF, I HAVE A HIDDEN TALENT AND HERE IT IS: ALTHOUGH TECHNICALLY ITS NOT HIDDEN CAUSE YOU CAN SEE IT =)

DRUM ROLL PLEASE ....... = 0 I CAN WIGGLE MY EARS W/OUT TOUCHING THEM, SHHHH DON'T TELL ANYBODY =)
1/20/2012 3:50:18 PM
Heather United States
Heather
For David Akers: I was a long-time 49ers fan while growing up, then I married a huge Eagles fan.  I picked you as my favorite Eagles player early on in my marriage, and now I'm so excited that you are with the 49ers.  Thank you for being such a light to others.  Keep shining!  Be careful, have fun, and rock on!  God Bless You.
1/21/2012 6:34:22 PM
Haley United States
Haley
I guess I would say my hidden talent would probably be writing. Only a small handful of my family has seen some of the stuff I have written. My mom makes me write on our birthday cards Smile I really enjoy writing/reading. Another hidden talent(sort of) is I love to sing and act. Most people(who don't know me that well) don't think I enjoy to do that. Those who have seen me sing/act say I do really good. Smile
1/23/2012 12:29:04 PM
alexandra marie hyatt United States
alexandra marie hyatt
i love k-love it the bestest.
1/24/2012 2:12:28 PM
Greg United States
Greg
I heard you comment about the NFL having a more risqué line up of commercials.  Feedback is a gift... Here is the web address for Contacting the NFL..

Here's the suggestion I sent to them.. and to the networks...

I've heard that the Super Bowl commercials are reportedly going to be even more risqué this year.  I would like to be able to watch with my children and I'm asking that you somehow refrain from that.  I don't know how to submit this or to whom this should be submitted.  Please consider a change in heart from the normal 'sex' sell.  Our kids don't need this and this 'should' be a family safe event.