Jan 25 2012

Smelling Freedom

Vote for the Bird of Prey Doritos commercial (www.vote4bop.com)

Will women give Axe fragrance the ax? TODAY

American hostage in Somalia rescued by US Navy SEALs in overnight raid. msnbc

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Girl Scout Cookies Nutrition Facts. Huffington Post

Facebook Timeline Roll Out: Everything You Need to Know. Mashable.com

1/25/2012 1:24:07 PM
Nick (WV) United States
Nick (WV)
I heard you talking about cookie body sprays.  I think food odor is good.  In high school I had a crush on a girl who worked at "Steak Escape".  She would hang out with a group of us after she got off work, and would say she wanted to go home and change because she stunk.  I always thought to myself, "No you don't; you smell like steak, grease, and french fries."
1/25/2012 1:33:22 PM
james United States
james
the ax spray cookie thing. i think we should put it on broccoli and feed it to the cookie monster, so he can eat healthier
1/25/2012 2:22:27 PM
terri suarez United States
terri suarez
hey scott. Iam asking about the blankets, I do fleece baby blankets, I want to make some and send them is that ok, or does it have to be knitted? also where do we send the hats and blankets to?terri,I even am getting my girls to use the loom, they love it!! tnurs08@hotmail.com
1/25/2012 2:57:47 PM
Juliana United States
Juliana
YUMMM! Cookie body spray doesn't taste good though, never tried it before. Me i am a NO FOR AXE BODY SPRAY and CUTE HAT!!! Beautiful! I'm still working on my "project" for making scarfs for the homeless not really working out yet I have 1/4 done out of about 20 scarfs I want to make Smile!! hilarious. But I'm only 13 so I have some years to try!
1/25/2012 3:04:07 PM
The Lazy Mom United States
The Lazy Mom
Heard you talking about these hats on KLove just a few minutes ago. We also heard about the lady that will knit one hat for each "like" on her facebook page, up to 300 hats.  So my 10 year old wanted to figure out how many hours it would take her to do that... great word problem we came up with on the drive home tonight!  Smile
1/25/2012 5:55:48 PM
Sherrie United States
Sherrie
I've been hearing you talk about the "Bird of Prey" commercial and just had to get online to see it for myself.  You're right - very funny!