Jan 27 2012

Praying Every Stitch

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (12) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

1/27/2012 1:43:06 PM
Jane United States
Jane
Scott you just gave a quote about losing your direction and I missed the last part of it, but would like to know what you said because I liked what I heard.  Thanks, Jane
1/27/2012 2:54:03 PM
Amber United States
Amber
I just wanted to let you know that I have also been inspired to learn to knit =}
I absolutely love you two and love hearing your stories. Thank you so much for being there for me. I have had some of my prayers answered through KLove. Today on my way home from work I was finally told what my purpose here is. He said "Amber, you are a helper!" It was that simple and that direct and it made complete sense. I haven't been this happy and had this much energy in what seems like forever. mmmmuah...love you guys =}
1/27/2012 3:04:19 PM
Kathy United States
Kathy
Hi Scott, I am getting a group of women together yo knit hats and blankets for your trip.  When do you need them and where do we send them?
Thank you for spreading the love!
1/27/2012 3:11:45 PM
Noah United States
Noah

hey scott and kelli in 16 this has nothing to do with your tweets im sorry but this is me rapping to where'd you go im a christian rapper in miamisburg thank you and god bless
1/27/2012 3:50:14 PM
Brett Clark Australia
Brett Clark
I love seeing a lady wearing a high heal.  Ladies they are worth it and they will damage your foot.  What to do?
1/27/2012 3:52:11 PM
Maria United States
Maria
My son and I want to know if crocheted hats are accetable, we already know how to crochet, and if so where do we sent them.  Any other requirements.
1/27/2012 4:28:41 PM
Sandra Renshaw United States
Sandra Renshaw
I'm in Gilbert, AZ, where can I drop off Donations?
1/28/2012 2:26:40 PM
Sharon United States
Sharon
I just heard about making hats and blankets and i am SO excited! When my oldest son was not quite 3 he used to wake me up in the middle of the night for a kiss. So I crocheted him a blanket and told him I put a kiss for him in every knot so if he woke up needing a kiss he could rub his blanket on his face and get one. You see, I had an infant and sleep was ever precious. When my youngest got a bit older he too wanted a "kissy blanket.". Now, when friends have babies I crochet them a blanket and tell my friends as they open their handmade gift that each knot is representative of a prayer that has been lifted for their child and their family. I CANNOT wait for to get to the store to get some yarn so that I can pray a prayer with each and every knot for a precious child in a far away place. I pray someday God allows me to meet the family that will receive the blanket Prayerfully and lovingly constructed by my hands. Nothing like being the hands of Christ and loving someone into His arms!  Thank you for the opportunity!
1/28/2012 7:36:32 PM
Ally United States
Ally
I would like to do Praying Every Stitch. When do I need to send it in? And where?
1/29/2012 1:05:44 PM
Susan Anderson United States
Susan Anderson
Scott,
I am so thrilled K-Love has joined CURE to do this. My daughter graduated from Messiah College this past August and turned 21 on Aug 23. She  had never really bee outside the US but felt it was her calling to go to Malawi to work for 1 year with CURE as a CURE kids coordinator. We had never before heard of CURE but since have beconme strong supporter of their works. I don't know how to knit but my sister who is totally blind knits beautifully and is in production mode to make hat for the children of Aghanistan. I pray you have a safe and blessed trip.
Your friend in Christ, Susan
1/30/2012 5:49:31 AM
Jackie United States
Jackie
Heard about this awesome ministry opportunity last week.  We have a women's ministry in our church with several very talented ladies.  I would like to share this idea (with more information) at our next meeting.  It's a "Craft & Crop" Night.  I personally do not know how to knit, but would love to learn how!  This will be a great night to learn and pray together!  Please send me some information that I can share with our ladies!  Praying for you as you share the love of Jesus!
1/30/2012 12:57:31 PM
Alisa United States
Alisa
What was the scripture reference in Psalms that Scott shared earlier?