Jan 28 2012

Pinterest

What is Pinterest?

Pinterest is a virtual pinboard. Pinterest allows you to organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. You can browse pinboards created by other people to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests.

People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and share their favorite recipes.

If you have Pinterest then pin the Encouraging Word.

For more informaiton click here.

1/28/2012 4:36:50 PM
Miranda United States
Miranda
I love pinterest!  But I can't figure out how to follow you on there....does klove have a pinterest account?
1/28/2012 7:52:48 PM
robb knaub United States
robb knaub
Hey Scott and Kelli, I absolutely love your show. You guys make me laugh all the time, while I'm in my car driving!!! Two Things: Testimony 30 day challenge and Tim Tebow. 1) I first began listening to KLOVE way back when it first came on the air in Denver and Northern Colorado, our station is 91.1. This was at least 15 years ago. At that time I made a pledged to myself and the Lord, only to listen to Christian Radio. To help me with my promise I set all the buttons on my radio to 91.1 (back then in the old days, there were only 6 buttons on radios). I have been a faithfully KLOVE listener ever since! However, there is more to the story: I am so glad I kept my promise because in 1999, 2002, and 2007 my wife and my two daughters were diagnosed with the same Autoimmune Genetic Disorder which caused serious health issues for the three of them. My wife MS, my oldest daughter Type 1 Diabetes, and my youngest daughter (Bailey) Wegener's. Bailey is 16 and had the toughest time. She has had 73 surgeries and lost one lung to her disease. I can't tell you how much the music at KLOVE has helped me and my family get through some very very very tough times, these past 12 years. Thank you and KLOVE for your awesome radio and music ministry. It is greatly appreciated by us and millions of other listeners! 2)Which brings me to the second thing: Iv'e  heard you and Scott mention on your show that you wish you could get Tim Tebow on for an interview. I might be able to help, you see Bailey was Tim's WISH 15 KID just a couple of weeks ago at the Bronco's playoff game with the Pittsburg Steelers. The Lord has done some Amazing and Miraculous things with Tim's and Bailey's Testimony following the game. You see, Tim mentioned her on National Television in his post game press conference. The next day Tim and her were on the front pages of several newspapers including the Denver Post, USA Today, and ESPN.COM. Also, the next day Bailey was interviewed on two Denver Television stations. The game has also is being called the 3:16 game (John 3:16) because Tim threw for 316 passing yards, for an average 31.6 yards per pass, and TV rating of 31.6. Lastly, God wasn't done, a week after the game Tim and Bay were asked to do a nationally televised interview on CBS SPORTS with James Brown. It was broadcast before the Bronco's New England game. I said all that to say; that I have a couple of phone numbers with which I can contact Tim's WISH 15 FOUNDATION in Jacksonville, Florida. I would be happy to relay a message or an invitation to Tim for an interview on KLOVE. He is such an Awesome Christian guy, who truly lives his Faith. I'm sure he would love to do an interview on KLOVE. Scott or Kelli you can reach me at robbk53@aol.com or (970) 214-4899. God Bless you and your families, Love always in Christ Jesus our Lord. Rob Knaub
1/30/2012 8:53:10 AM
Rachel Skwortz United States
Rachel Skwortz
Hi Scott and Kelli!!
You guys are fantastic!! I LOVE listening to K-LOVE as much as my mom has. Just the simple thing of a Christian radio station to listen to that's positive and encouraging is a big blessing! When I would have a hard time falling asleep, sometimes I would grab my MP3 player and turn on the radio and listen to K-LOVE and usually I would fall asleep within 10 minutes because I remembered that Jesus was with me! One question, have you guys ever considered playing some Cindy Morgan songs on K-Love? I had a thought maybe you guys could announce it on the radio and have the listeners vote weather to add her or not.. Just a thought! My Dad Loves Cindy Morgan, and she is a fantastic Christian artist! You can email me on your answer if you get the chance~ rslove1@live.com is my email! Anyway, Just wanted to say hi and thanks for all the work you guys do! God bless the K-LOVE family!
~Rachel Skwortz
PS. The pinterest virtual pinboard was an excellent idea!

P.P.S. Scott and Kelli, you make me, my mom, and my dad laugh our socks off! Smile
1/30/2012 11:49:51 AM
mike rose United States
mike rose
I need an invite to the pinterest.
1/30/2012 5:43:20 PM
Sasha United States
Sasha
Kelli, I too would love to follow you on Pinterest.  How can I find you?  Thanks.
1/31/2012 2:50:39 PM
Gem United States
Gem
Scott and Kelli
I heard a quote from kelli on air 1/30 from Pinterest. It was about the US helping the poor. Does anyone know where I can find that?? Thank you. I hope someone heard it too!