Feb 16 2012

Confusing...

Introducing CUREkids from CURE Video on Vimeo.

Source: facebook.com via Kelli on Pinterest

Over 10,000 Knitted Caps for CURE International...Thank you!

Times this by 1,000 and you will get the idea of what 10,000 looks like.

Exclusive: Jeremy Lin says faith in God triggered 'Lin-sanity'. Mercury News

14 Beauty Rituals Men Will Never Understand. SHINE FROM YAHOO!

Lead in Lipstick: 10 Worst Brands, Better Alternatives. SHINE FROM YAHOO!

Mystery skywriter leaves nice messages in Big Easy. HLN

2/16/2012 12:58:20 PM
Aaron United States
Aaron
If you jog in a jogging sit, what do you do in a windbreaker?
2/16/2012 1:15:02 PM
Maria United States
Maria
I usually pray for my boys at bedtime. One night I was praying that God fill my 7-year-old's heart with peace and love and he looks at me and says: "mommy, I don't like peas" I cracked up at the visual that put in my mind.
2/17/2012 7:45:20 AM
Bonnie Johnson United States
Bonnie Johnson
I really want to be involved with something like knit pray love.  It may be too late for me to get one done by the time they need it.  But would be very interested in groups like this all year long.  I croquet alot and have just started knitting I have made several blankets and would love to pray over one to be sent somewhere.
2/18/2012 5:49:49 PM
Tonya United States
Tonya
My eight-year-old daughter, Karli, was born with a cleft lip and palate.  When she heard about Baby Ali, she wanted to donate.  She LOVES K-LOVE and can sing every word to every song.  Thank God for this station and people like you and Scott.
2/19/2012 6:46:59 PM
Joe Williams United States
Joe Williams
I was listening to you guys about English is a crazy language. I use to use that in my diversity courses to explain how we can say the same words but it can have different meanings to the person hearing it.

K-Love is always up lifting and great to listen to.

Joe W
2/21/2012 7:54:42 AM
Esther , (from Louisiana) United States
Esther , (from Louisiana)
I don't knit, but, I crochet with the best of them.  Crocheting is my passion.
I listen to KLOVE in tne morning on the way to work and in the afternoon on the way home from work.
Thanks for all the support you all give the listeners.