Mar 06 2012

Watch What You Eat

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

5 Unexpected Uses for Peanut Butter. Shine from YAHOO!

Chefs celebrate the Oreo on it's 100th birthday. TODAY

Man sues movie theater because snacks are too expensive. msnbc

Hank, cat for Senate, responds to attack ad. TODAY

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (21) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

3/6/2012 12:51:49 PM
Kimberly Hawley United States
Kimberly Hawley
This does look like George Washington.  I also look at wallpaper and floor tiles and see faces and objects in them.  In fact, I have Elvis and John F. Kennedy on my bathroom floor!
3/6/2012 1:11:17 PM
Ashley Barnett United States
Ashley Barnett
that is awesome i have the face of Jesus on my wall and our tile on our bathroom floor looks like the crown of thorns its pretty awesome
GOD Bless all you guys at klove
3/6/2012 1:12:22 PM
Lori United States
Lori
I can see George. Growing up the floor tiles in my parents kitchen had shapes that looked like Santa Claus. My told me that my sister would point at the floor and say "Ho Ho".
3/6/2012 1:14:10 PM
Julie Stoddard United States
Julie Stoddard
I see things all the time.  Clouds, my horses winter blanket, mud, bathroom tiles (especially public restrooms!), carpet, ceilings that have been textured, pictures in pictures.  It's the artistic side of your brain that sees what you superimpose.  It can be fun but when you see something and then try to point it out to someone that isn't as imaginative as you are it can be frustrating.  I ended up using a pencil to outline what I saw and they were still stumped!  Not everyone can see what we see.
3/6/2012 1:16:05 PM
Donna Douglass United States
Donna Douglass
Dear Scott and Kellie,

Just one comment........

We have people in the United States that are starving and homeless, but lets pay $8100 for a chicken nugget!!  Someone has way too much money and needs to redirect his/her money to some more worthy causes.

Thanks - just had to vent.
3/6/2012 1:16:40 PM
Amanda Gerodias United States
Amanda Gerodias
I can see it, but only I think because I was told it was there. If it would have been my chicken nugget, I would have eaten it without really noticing. But this makes me think of when I was a young teenager, my sister and I found an animal craker we both agreed looked like a profile of Abraham Lincoln. We got a good laugh about it, and then one of us ate it. Maybe we should have saved it.
3/6/2012 1:16:45 PM
Bob Heilman United States
Bob Heilman
It looks more like a sheep to me.
3/6/2012 1:17:02 PM
Donna Sims United States
Donna Sims
Yeap, it looks like George Washington to me.  I even see dogs in the drywall on my bedroom ceiling.  My husband thinks I am crazy.
3/6/2012 1:17:23 PM
Miranda LaBrecque United States
Miranda LaBrecque
If you've ever heard of Howard Gardner's Theory of Multiple Intelligences, there is a type of intelligence known as Visual-Spatial.  People with this type of intelligence tend to recognize images more readily than those of us with the other seven intelligences.
3/6/2012 1:19:10 PM
Jim Sewell United States
Jim Sewell
I see things in the clouds and carpet all the time but this is not George... unless you close your eyes and totally use your imagination.  After all, George's nose is way more prominent than any bump on that nugget!

Sorry Scott, gotta side with Kelli on this one.  It's a McNugget.

Thanks for the laughs and encouragement guys.  Be blessed!
3/6/2012 1:23:32 PM
Stephanie Scott United States
Stephanie Scott
Wow. I can really see George in it. That's pretty insane. Lol. Good laugh =)
3/6/2012 1:24:52 PM
Amber Clevenger United States
Amber Clevenger
I must agree with Kelli i don't see the George Washington in this McNugget. Which is strange cause usually i can see an image in most things.
3/6/2012 1:26:22 PM
Hettie United States
Hettie
Oh yell that's George! I'm a retired American history teacher, Scott you a dead on!
3/6/2012 1:27:33 PM
Tony United States
Tony
I See George Washington GOD Bless
3/6/2012 1:28:46 PM
Afton D. Jones United States
Afton D. Jones
I can't say I agree. It mot certainly does NOT look like Washington. Too bad for you, Scott. Frown
3/6/2012 1:34:19 PM
April Culver United States
April Culver
It does look like George Washington. God made this chicken nugget look like this for reason. Why would that be???
3/6/2012 1:35:48 PM
Samantha United States
Samantha
I totally see it! It even has the hairline and everything!
3/6/2012 2:04:03 PM
chase davenport United States
chase davenport
that i can see but it very smuged
3/6/2012 2:29:57 PM
Monica United States
Monica
WOW! it actually does look like George. interesting...
3/6/2012 2:44:55 PM
Rachel Stine United States
Rachel Stine
I cannot see George in the McNugget at all......
Maybe if someone would point it out to me, maybe then.......
3/6/2012 3:16:26 PM
Monica United States
Monica
@ Rachel,i didnt see him at first glance either. the Georges are facing each other. the first bump on the right side of the nugget is George's nose, and the wrinkle on the upper left area of the nugget is the hair line. hope this helped!