Mar 08 2012

To Beard or Not To Beard?

Special guest today, David Crowder.

Crowder with no band, now what?

What Crowder is doing now...

Crowder on Stage at Church

Moving forward

Run Forest Run

Truck Driving

Kony 2012

You can watch the video on our Facebook Page, other people have posted it there, if you have not seen it yet.

Stilettos made of chocolate? Yes, please! HLN

Homecoming queen is no ordinary walk-on. Fox Sports

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (12) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

3/8/2012 2:02:45 PM
Scott W United States
Scott W
Your music and ministry is beyond words!! God has certainly blessed you to be a blessing!!  My youth group worship band plays your songs frequently. God bless whatever HE has planned for you.
3/8/2012 2:11:32 PM
Edward Caldwell United States
Edward Caldwell
Thank you and David for that bluegrass as there is not enough of the old of that music for the older generations
3/8/2012 2:31:53 PM
Lana Gurley United States
Lana Gurley
Oh my goodness, I was on my way home and I Saw the Light was playing. Sure glad there were no police officers around. I had to slow down really quick.  I forgot how much I love this song.
3/8/2012 2:41:12 PM
Danny Torres United States
Danny Torres
I was having a pretty bad day. As I was listening to K-love, I hear David Crowder talk about truck driving. OH MY, that has got to be the funniest thing I've heard in months. I laughed so hard and instantly felt better. Thank you David, Scott and Kell! You made my day!
3/8/2012 2:50:26 PM
Mary United States
Mary
I first heard "Oh How He Loves" during the funeral weekend of my spiritual mother.  Her enduring word to me was how much Jesus loves me.  The imagery and message of that song expressed the passion and peace to my grief.  Many thanks for the ministry of the David Crowder Band, and may you each be richly blessed in the coming years.
3/8/2012 2:52:25 PM
Jeff Wilkins United States
Jeff Wilkins
David,I just want to say I really enjoy your music, and may God bless you in whatever endeavors life brings. I also would like to thank you for the comment you made about truck drivers being "the backbone of America." Being a truck driver myself, I can say there really is not alot of credit where credit is due. Without trucks, America would stop. God Bless!
3/8/2012 3:24:52 PM
Ron Bacher United States
Ron Bacher
I heard David Crowder say that he hasn't shaved since 2000. I just wanted to let you know that I stopped shaving in 1972. Let me know if you need an old guy with a long beard and long hair for anything!
A Loyal Brother In Christ,
Ron Bacher
3/8/2012 3:33:01 PM
Rosemarie United States
Rosemarie
great music! love it!
3/8/2012 7:19:37 PM
Susan United States
Susan
I live in Waco, TX (Robinson, really), and love David Crowder.  Wish I could run into him in the grocery store some time....
3/9/2012 6:50:23 AM
Lisa United States
Lisa
I live near Texarkana, TX which is where Dave is from. If I ran into him at the mall or something, I would freak smooth out. Let's hope for all involved that never happens. It'd be so embarrassing and I don't think my husband would be amused!
3/9/2012 2:04:50 PM
Ada United States
Ada
I love hearing , David Crowder sing.
3/13/2012 8:55:36 PM