Nov 18 2011

Shoeboxes Around The World

Special guest interview today with Franklin Graham from Samaritan's Purse and Operation Christmas Child and Matthew West.

Franklin Graham on the children's reactions after receiving boxes from Operation Christmas Child:

The story of a Bosnian refugee who once received shoeboxes, and is now giving them:

Hear the whole interview

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (8) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

11/18/2011 4:22:41 PM
Juliana United States
Juliana
that is awesome!!!
11/18/2011 5:04:52 PM
Betty Douglas United States
Betty Douglas
I understand the Shoebox program and how important it is to children receiving it.  BUT would you PLEASE STOP playing Christmas music.  This is a week before Thanksgiving and way too early to have Christmas music on the air.  I feel just like I do with stores who have Christmas stuff out even before Halloween.

Blessings
Betty
11/18/2011 8:31:57 PM
Paula United States
Paula
This IS awesome...but where's the Thanksgiving song from today?
11/19/2011 9:34:19 PM
Janaye United States
Janaye
Hello everyone,
Scott and Kelli can you somehow upload Matthew West's Thanksgiving song? I really enjoyed it, "gobble gobble one, gobble gobble two, gobble gobble me, gobble gobble you."

Thanks,
Janaye from NJ
11/20/2011 11:40:29 AM
Lauren United States
Lauren
@Betty They're not gonna stop playing it lol Tong They put it on there, and they're not gonna take it off til' AFTER Christmas.

GET IN THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT PEOPLE!!!! And be THANKFUL for Christmas too. There. Put it in a box, wrap it, put a bow on it, and give it to a kid on Christmas
11/20/2011 11:42:58 AM
Lauren United States
Lauren
My family did Opperation Christmas Child one year and it was a true blessing. Very blessed to have been able to.
11/21/2011 4:31:10 PM
Mincy United States
Mincy
Could you please upload the gobble gobble song? I am a big fan. Smile
11/25/2011 6:49:50 AM
Jacki United States
Jacki
Where is the Thanksgiving song??
Fun Friday
Jun 15 2012

Fun Friday

Since I can't be there to perform TobyMac's rap in "Good Morning" by Mandisa we are giving you the opportunity to post your best cover of the rap on our Facebook Page.  Check these out so far.

This is for you Mandisa, should be glad we are not rapping.

Mark Wahlberg planning to get his high school diploma. CTV

Scientists Discover Pill that Creates the Desire to Exercise. Shine from YAHOO!

Man upset over sandwich order calls 911. U.S. NEWS

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (13) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

6/15/2012 1:02:08 PM
Dawn United States
Dawn
Scott and Kelly I think you guys did an awesome job on the rapping part. I hope you all have fun wich I could be there to see this concert. Have a wonderful day.

Dawn
6/15/2012 1:19:13 PM
Andrea Sills United States
Andrea Sills
Well - I have seen worse - you guys did an awesome job! However, yes - please keep your day job - love you <3
6/15/2012 1:38:23 PM
Jessica United States
Jessica
Scott and Kelli,
I think you did a pretty good job attempting to do Tobymac's part in Mandisa's song. <3 u guys. (:
6/15/2012 1:49:22 PM
Timi United Kingdom
Timi
hmmmn...it was very funny but cool though, nice try!!
6/15/2012 2:32:16 PM
Kayla United States
Kayla
Scott & Kelli,
You did a great job! i think you should go do it! It would be something you would never be able to forget. See i'm listening right now you two are great! Smile DO it! DO it!
6/15/2012 2:37:32 PM
@JesusSister United States
@JesusSister
Music lifts the spirit, helps the soul to dance, Brings a sweet smile & lets laughter have a chance. Laughing
6/15/2012 4:11:02 PM
Alicia Muth United States
Alicia Muth
You guys are such a blessing, I was laughing in my car and I just laughed when I saw the video.  I do however think you could pull it off on stage, Scott.  I think Kelli couldn't stop the giggles!
6/15/2012 7:36:36 PM
Danelle United States
Danelle
on the air tonight, probably around 7ish or so, you read something about what it means to be a parent?  It was awesome - can you post that????
6/16/2012 8:33:41 AM
Vickie United States
Vickie
I thought Scott did very well and I think he could pull it off.  It was hard to tell with Kelli since she couldn't stop laughing.
6/16/2012 9:35:33 AM
Dawn United States
Dawn
Great job!!  You could pull it off!!!  Love ya guys, just LOVE listening!!!  Dawn
6/16/2012 1:52:35 PM
Mike United States
Mike
Good job Scott and Kelly I think you guys did really good, Good luck =)
6/16/2012 3:45:00 PM
Adrienne United States
Adrienne
Top o' the mornin' to ya, Scott & Kelli!
6/17/2012 8:12:31 AM
bukky United States
bukky
Loved the fact that you both had fun doing it. Laughter is good medicine!