Jun 26 2012

Special Guest Artist & Worship Leader

We had Kari Jobe as our special guest today. We will talk about her BIG purse, BIG Texas hair and her passion for worship. If you have anything you would like to say to her feel free to tell us here, Facebook or Tweet us @KLOVEScott and @KLOVEKelli

Why such a big purse?

Purse contents and big hair.

Why Christian radio?

Worship beyond the walls "We Are"

3 Things about yourself

"Healer"

Keeping the heart perspective

Jeremiah 29:11 & 13 "For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me."

Flip-Flop World

What would you do if you were not worshiping?

"Revelation Song"

Boyfriend & Dove Award for Spanish worship song

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (12) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

6/26/2012 1:48:13 PM
Elizabeth United States
Elizabeth
Oh my gosh!!!!! I love Kari Jobe, me and my friend sang "im singing" as a duet at my church. My favorite song is "we are" i really like her voice she is a really good singer and i would love to meet her sometime. Kari your awesome and don't ever stop singing for the Lord!!! Smile
6/26/2012 2:03:03 PM
Lorna Cassell United States
Lorna Cassell
I saw Kari Jobe in Council Bluffs Iowa Winterjam, she is such a Beautiful person in Christ.  She was my favorite!  I hope to see her again. Many Blessings!
6/26/2012 2:06:00 PM
Barbara United States
Barbara
The heart of your worship as truely blessed me.
God Bless you as you lead thousands in worshiping our Lord Jesus!
6/26/2012 2:19:00 PM
Elizabeth United States
Elizabeth
6/26/2012 2:21:06 PM
Maria United States
Maria
Hey guys i just wanted to say hi. Kari i love you so much your a great inspiration to me. You are truely a gift from God. Im so grateful for you. I just found out im three weeks pregnant and im finding it hard to stay strong. Last year i had my first pregnancy my husband and i were so happy. When i went into the ER because i was having some issues with my pregnancy. They did an ultrasound and the tech wasnt able to find my baby's heartbeat. Frown :'( i had to have the baby removed on my husband's birthday April 27th. Im so scared for this second child. Im trying my best to hang on to God's word. Jermiah 29:11 i just wanted to thank you Kari for your songs. For helping me and my husband through my miscarriage. Thank you sooo much. May God bless you!!SmileSmile
6/26/2012 2:34:37 PM
Yvonne United States
Yvonne
Kari, I just heard your song, Healer, on KLove...Beautiful!  And as I passed The Cracker Barrel on Mercury Blvd in Hampton VA, I saw a KLove Crossover Vehicle in their parking lot.  Divine Providence I believe! God Bless, Yvonne
6/26/2012 2:48:44 PM
Maura United States
Maura
The Revelation song is one of the most powerful song s to me.  I am blessed to have teenage musicians that play with the worship band at our church.  My boys watch for my tears every time we worship with this song.  Your version that I just heard on KLOVE moved me as if I was in depths of worship on a Sunday morning and here I sit at work.  Thank you so much for sharing the gift that God has given you!
6/26/2012 3:00:45 PM
Barbara United States
Barbara
Your voice lifts one spiritually up to the heavens.  Thank you so much for sharing your gift with us and bringing us closer to Jesus.
6/26/2012 3:04:33 PM
Tony United States
Tony
Hey Kari just wanted to say love the verse u stated today (Jeremiah). I went through a dark past and while I spent 5 days in the hospital all I did was read the bible and look for his help. Sure enough he led me to Colorado where I truly am the light to people and making thier hearts light up. Also love the flip flop comment about sneaking up on someone. Oh and I know your probably in Texas but if you are ever up in Colorado I'd love to take you out sometime I think you guys got my email lol Tong. Your awesome and God bless!!
6/26/2012 4:15:50 PM
Vinny Falcone United States
Vinny Falcone
The power of praise and worship has brought me closer to God. I have the good fortune of having a great church to guide me. Your music has been a big part of me and I thank you and God so much.
6/26/2012 4:32:34 PM
MARY United States
MARY
HI! KARI I JUST WANTED TO SAY YOU ARE SUCH AND AWESOME WORSHIPER I LOVE HOW EVERYTIME I HEAR YOUR MUSIC YOUR VOICE JUST TOUCHES MY HEART. EVERYTIME WE DO "HEALER" AT CHURCH I JUST BEGAN TO SOB :'( I ALSO HAD THE PREVILAGE ON SEEING U AT WINTER JAM IN SAN ANTONIO TEXAS ( NATIVE TEXASAN MYSELF) SmileWELL MAY GOD CONTINUE LETTING U SHARE YOUR GIFT WITH US BLESSING AND LOVE ALWAYS <3
6/26/2012 10:58:54 PM
Elda Serna United States
Elda Serna
I love, @her enjoy her music my grandkids sing along to all the song's also. U have such a blessing Thank YOU Lord JESUS for YOUR great music.