Jun 28 2012

300 Superheros in U.S.

Scott's next!

Register to be a Superhero

You too can have a cool Superhero costume, like "Super Scott"

Here is a "Real Superhero."

Unemployed man who saved toddler from oncoming subway train in Brooklyn gets a job. YAHOO! NEWS

When did size 6 become "plus size?" Shine from YAHOO!

Hope for Quitters? Scientists Devise a New Nicotine Vaccine. TIME

FDA OKs first new weight-loss pill in 13 years. msnbc

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Anthony Davis trademarks his fearsome brow. msnbc

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (9) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

6/28/2012 1:31:33 PM
TONYA POE United States
TONYA POE
worldsuperheroregistry.com/world_superhero_registry_gallery.htm
6/28/2012 1:32:45 PM
SALLY United States
SALLY
my 3 year old granddaughter and her cousin put on capes and become "super oreos"
6/28/2012 1:42:20 PM
Wendy United States
Wendy
You could be the superhero with a love to give that is mightier than any other.
I am super mommy with the ability to create a loving home that these children never knew before! After all God adopted us all. I'm just following his example. Come join in!! Wink
6/28/2012 1:43:07 PM
Charlene United States
Charlene
The spandex superheroes wear is special. When you put it on you body looks like a superhero. You go Scott
6/28/2012 1:58:12 PM
Cathy United States
Cathy
.... 1st off "I LOVE "K" LOVE" and you guys aint right - LOL!!  Scott - IF you do not, or have not, watched the "BIG BANG THEORY" on TV - I beg you PLEASE PLEASE do!!  You and Shelden would get along soooooo well - he "also" has a HUGE heart for Super-Heroes, Science, Humanity & Life = GOD Smile  if I am not mistaken - I think I have seen him in his "Hero/Spandex" before - sorry - it aint pretty - LOL!!!!
6/28/2012 2:43:41 PM
Tina United States
Tina
First I want to say that I love you guys and I listen to you every day at work. Second, I think that Scott needs a vacation, very badly. Just saying. Keep up God's work as you do make a difference and you keep me laughing even when there is not a lot to laugh about.
6/28/2012 4:08:03 PM
Anthony Bonnefil United States
Anthony Bonnefil
My super heroes are my family. I have been very blessed to have a Mother and Father who have always been 100% unconditional with their love for my Sister and I. My Sister has always been a person that I can confide in and she can confide in me. Father God, thank you for giving me such an awesome family. I pray that families that are having issues or going through some stuff would just stop and show their love. God gives us the perfect example, in his Word and thrpugh his Son Jesus. Amen for super heroes!!
6/30/2012 7:57:49 AM
alexia grabill United States
alexia grabill
My super heros are my family and freinds their their to pick me back up when I'm down. That's what a real super hero is. Most of all jesus is my hero he died for my soul because he cares where my soul goes.
                                                                                                                    Sincerly yours,
                                                                                                                   Alexia r. Grabill
7/6/2012 7:19:06 AM
roger United States
roger
If you are going to be a super hero, you might as well go all the way and have an action figure.  Here is a site where you can order custom made action figures that even talk. http://www.herobuilders.com/