Jul 02 2012

Special Guest with 10,000 Reasons

We will talk with Matt Redman today at 2pm Central about fighting human trafficking, his song "10,000 Reasons" and who is taller, he or Chris Tomlin.

Having a Monarch

Nomination for Knighthood

Who is taller, you or Chris Tomlin?

"10,000 Reasons"

Watching the Olympics

Fighting Human Trafficking

Learn more about The A21 Campaign.

Passion 2012 and beyond.

Learn more about The Passion Conference.

Learn more about International Justice Mission.

7/2/2012 12:19:14 PM
Sarah Noel Burley United States
Sarah Noel Burley
I am an Arizona State University Student, 20 years old this coming November. I just began singing on my Church's worship team, and one of the songs I got to start this journey of mine with is Matt Redman's "10,000 Reasons." What a joy it was to sing Psalm 103 to the God of ALL people; of the artist whose song this belongs, of the people in my congregation, of myself, who deserves no more minutes on this earth, but has been given them. This song, this day, this life is God's. Thank YOU, Matt Redman, for faithful music.
7/2/2012 12:39:42 PM
Monica Flynn United States
Monica Flynn
God Bless you Matt! I describe you to others as the Da Vinci of worship artists, your are a Master Artist. Thank you for making it so easy for us to enter God's presence.Your new Cd is so holy I am trying not to overplay the songs. The song Never Once brings me to instant tears after over 20 years of sickness, God has always been there.
7/2/2012 12:47:02 PM
Marie Cook United States
Marie Cook
Thank you Matt for this awesome song!!! I have been going through a bit of a valley lately and have been tempted to get "down" on God and start blaming Him for the trouble in the valley. Your song reminds me to praise the Lord, count my blessings and give Him all the Glory; even in the valleys. When I start counting the blessings He has given me, my valley issues really can't compare and I find at least 10,000 reasons to praise Him!

Thank you for the uplifting encouragement! Love you, Brother Matt!!!

In Christ,
Marie
7/2/2012 12:47:14 PM
dianna United States
dianna
I want to thank you for the song "You Never Let Go." As the mother of a teenager, I sing that song daily!
7/2/2012 1:58:59 PM
ROSIE FROM TX United States
ROSIE FROM TX
Thanking the good Lord for using your song, "You Never Let Go", to make it through some hard times.  It was last year when I first listened to your beautiful song. A couple, whom i loved very much, lost their lives last year.  The husband, died in April to heart complications and his wife passed away in June, she lost her fight with cancer.  They left behing three beautiful children.  It was such a hard time for my family and I, but the good Lord was with us through it all.   GOD BLESS YOU MATT REDMAN and may he continue to use you mightly!!  Anxiously looking forward to buying your new cd!!
7/2/2012 2:24:17 PM
Irene Ruiz from Wisconsin United States
Irene Ruiz from Wisconsin
Matt,
I just want to THANK YOU for your wonderful music!
My favorite song of yours is "YOU NEVER LET GO." When I first heard that song I knew this song was going to be big! When I heard it at one of your live shows, it really moved me and it was so beautiful!!! God Bless You Matt Smile