Jul 26 2010

Star Wars GPS Voices!

If you have ever been annoyed by your GPS voice, You may LOVE what TomTom is now offering.  Directions from your favorite Star Wars characters.

Here are Behind the Scenes videos:

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (14) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

7/19/2010 4:30:09 AM
Angela United States
Angela
It's funny that you mentioned your GPS sounding superior. My husband and I call our GPS Miss Priss since the voice sounds like that to us too.
7/19/2010 4:33:30 AM
jassmyn markus United States
jassmyn markus
thats so funny.
7/19/2010 4:38:13 AM
amanda United States
amanda
wayy too funny!!!
7/19/2010 4:42:55 AM
Nakota Taylor United States
Nakota Taylor
hahahaha! this is soooo hilarious!
7/19/2010 4:50:13 AM
Angela United States
Angela
It's funny that you mention that you think the GPS sounds superior. My husband and I call our GPS Miss Priss because of that.
7/19/2010 10:54:29 AM
Sharon Griffin United States
Sharon Griffin
That's such a cute idea!!  How about Big Bird or Bert & Ernie from Sesame Street!!!
7/20/2010 10:11:30 AM
George McLain United States
George McLain
Our GPS is named Samantha and I routinely tell her to be quiet because I know where I am going.
I love it when she recalculates.
Do you have links to other videos?  On the radio you guys did Yoda.  My Sister-in-law loves Star Wars and got a kick out of Darth Vader and we would like to see more if they are available.
Thanks For What You Do,
George
7/20/2010 7:33:20 PM
Rebecca United States
Rebecca
THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE STAR WARSSmileLaughing
7/20/2010 7:33:43 PM
Rebecca United States
Rebecca
:O:O OH HAPPINESS
7/20/2010 9:32:46 PM
Cindy R United States
Cindy R
I was in the 7th grade when star wars first came out and over 30 years later I'm still entertained by ANYTHING that has to do with it.
I laughed so hard at this.......
7/21/2010 4:00:40 AM
Zion Hall United States
Zion Hall
Great, now we need the invention of a GPS that uses the high-pitched Italian voices of Nintendo's Super Mario Brothers: Mario & Luigi. Maybe a Yoshi voice would make a bestseller.
7/21/2010 5:09:57 AM
Kathy United States
Kathy
What a great marketing idea!  I bet sales of Tom Tom skyrocket with the Star Wars generation.  They probably are the wealthiest market to target in today's economy.
7/21/2010 1:36:07 PM
bekah United States
bekah
was listening to this in the car after haveing a very rough shopping trip with my 14 month old daughter who screamed the whole time i was shopping. Was so in need of something to make me laugh and this did just the trick. Love it. thanks
7/22/2010 3:57:21 PM
TAZ United States
TAZ
George McLain, you asked about links to other videos.  There are many more Star Wars VoiceSkins videos here -->  http://www.youtube.com/user/VoiceSkins

Enjoy.
Denver Sharefest
Jul 27 2012

Denver Sharefest

Thanks to all of you who prayed for us and helped out in Denver's Sharefest a few weeks ago. Here's a recap of some of the things that took place and how everyone showed God's love in communities throughout Colorado; especially in the wake of the wildfires this summer and the movie theater shooting in Aurora on July 20th. Thanks to Redrocks Church for producing it, enjoy!

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (0) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS