Jun 24 2011

What is your bucket list?

Matthew West called the show today to share about the "bucket list" item he got to check off yesterday...a personal meeting with Billy Graham! When Matthew was 13, he gave his heart to Jesus while watching a Billy Graham Crusade on TV and his song "The Next Thing You Know" was written about that experience. We are so grateful for the ministry of the Reverand Billy Graham and Matthew West!

Listen to the interview

6/27/2011 2:23:12 PM
Jessika Canada
Jessika
i am babysitting a little girl right now, and she heard you guys talking about "Bucket lists" so guess what she's doing now? She's making a "buckolum list" (bucket list) for Jesus!!! SO cuteSmile
6/27/2011 2:27:30 PM
Jessika Canada
Jessika
P.S- she is 2 years old!
6/29/2011 2:12:28 PM
Shannon United States
Shannon
I LOVE MATTHEW WEST! HE IS SO AMAZING! Smile
6/30/2011 10:59:26 AM
jessica United States
jessica
Mathew West is so asesome.
7/2/2011 11:15:17 AM
Zoe United States
Zoe
wow...ive been listening to this song since i was a little kid and i never knew it was his....awesome
7/2/2011 1:27:29 PM
Anna Schuler United States
Anna Schuler
I would like to meet Billy Graham, and Matthew West. Beings I'm considered poor, and low class in this society, guess I will have to wait till we are in heaven.
Dating A Real Man?
Aug 20 2012

Dating A Real Man?

5 Signs You Are Dating a Real Man. Shine from YAHOO!

A real man doesn't lie. A real man doesn't cheat. A real man knows what he wants and goes after it. A real man will kiss my feet and the ground I walk on.
Guys, ever heard of this? Ladies, ever said or believed this? While women often feel objectified and only valued by outer appearances, it seems we ladies are just as guilty as over-romanticizing an ideal man. It leaves us disappointed and leaves the good men, yes there are real good men, at bay. So if you find a man with all the qualities you've ever wanted him in a man, to avoid a rude awakening, expect him to do the following.
A real man…
(Read more)

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (1) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

8/20/2012 12:27:18 PM
Sarah O. United States
Sarah O.
As I read this, my thoughts were on my younger years (prior to marriage) and how I was taught to romantized a "real Man." Then I realized, Jesus is the only man who can live up to the "real man" expectations - no others can! I thank God for opening my eyes to this so I could see the "perfect" man He had for me - one that loves my imperfections also.