Apr 25 2011

Congratulations to Rebecca St. James...she's married!

Congratulations to our friend, Rebecca St. James, who got married over the weekend. After years of being very outspoken about abstinence and the importance of waiting on God, she Tweeted "Today has been a very special day for which I waited a long time. I married the love of my life, Jacob!" So happy for both Rebecca and Jacob!

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Kommentare (13) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

Kommentare (13) -

25.04.2011 17:10:00
Kelly United States
Kelly
Congratulations to her and Jacob! I have prayed for her over the years. I've loved listening to hear speaking about her desire to stay pure for the man God had for her. LOVE the song Wait For Me. That man is BLESSED to have a wonderful wife who's been waiting for him and praying for him! May this be an encouragement to all women out there who continue to wait for the "one" God has for them.
25.04.2011 17:14:57
Rita Scarborough United States
Rita Scarborough
I am so very happy for Rebecca St. James. I remember taking my daughter to her concert years ago and I also remember her singing Wait for Me. So glad  that she waited and to see God bring her the soul mate that she desired. Much love to you Rebecca and your husband. Thanks Scott and Kelli for sharing this!
25.04.2011 17:17:03
Kathy United States
Kathy
Congratulations!!! You set a great example to all young kids to wait until your married. Thank you for being so open.

Your CD "God" was my first Christian Cd 12 years ago when I found my relationship with God. I listen it over and over.... I video taped my two boys at the ages of 4 & 6 singing your song "Wait For Me".
They are now 10 & 12 and pray they wait and make good choices.

I will continue to pray for you and Jacob. (by the way my 10 year old is Jacob. Smile

God Bless,
Kathy
25.04.2011 17:18:02
Michelle United States
Michelle
Rebecca's story is so inspiring - it shows that yes, abstinence and waiting on the one God has created for you truly do pay off...I admire Rebecca for her waiting...it's a hard thing to do. Thank you Rebecca for setting this great, glorious example in God's name.
25.04.2011 17:19:13
Sadie United States
Sadie
This is such a precious testimony! I have really been needing this .Thank you to Rebecca and K-Love for being such a Godly inspiration!
25.04.2011 17:21:45
Katelyn United States
Katelyn
Congrats to her and Jacob! <3

I've always been told to pray for the one you may one day marry, and that's what I've been doing.. It's tough for me though, my dad's been a dead-beat, and wasn't ever there for me or my sister.. and I know I have a great grandpa, but it's hard. I mean I don't know how to view guys in a good light.. or know what to look for in a guy exactly.. I'm only 17, I'll be 18 in February next year. Pray for me and whoever I may marry?

"For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11 <3
25.04.2011 17:22:03
Dawn United States
Dawn
AWWW praise God! I am so happy for her and Jacob and congratulations to them! I love how she waited for her soul mate that God had for her, and that she so strongly stood her ground on purity! I hope more men and woman see them as Godly examples, and wait until their wedding day for the person God has for them! I strive every day to live a pure life. I thank God for showing me who my husband is, and that I very soon get to say "I DO" for forever to be married to the love of my life! Praise the Lord!
25.04.2011 17:50:25
Daniel United States
Daniel
I was listening to KLOVE and heard the story of Rebecca St. James getting married, and how she waited faithfully on God and His plan for her life. This struck a deep cord within my heart. I have felt before that I was more than ready for that perfect woman for me to come into my life, and I forced a lot of things with past relationships because of it. Rather than fully trusting God's plan for me in terms of a relationship, I was rushing everything. It has been nearly two years since my last relationship, and I have recently stepped out in Faith and moved 18 hours away from home to start my career. In that time, I have realized that if you truly trust God and follow His will, then there is no need to feel the urgency about being in a relationship and starting a family. Knowing how long, and Faithfully Rebecca waited, encourages me that God's time is perfect and to hopeful and not anxious for Him to bring that special person into my life.
25.04.2011 17:54:47
Shauna United States
Shauna
Congraulation to Rebecca and Jacob. I am so happy for yall. This is such a uniqe situation. This is the first time that I have heard of Rebecca and her great works waiting on God to bless her with her man of God. I have just started this journey myself waiting on God for that special person. It is truly hard but it's good to see that it can happen. One question "How long did she have to wait?"
25.04.2011 18:21:05
Valerie United States
Valerie
That is so beautiful! I have been listening to her since I was bout 11 years old im no twenty four n I also waited for my man of God.  We ve been married for five years now n have a daughter who I hope to raise with Gods faith n love. congrats to the happy couple!
26.04.2011 08:48:56
Trisha Murphy United States
Trisha Murphy
My views have changed drastically by reading God's Word. I am now a stronger believer that one must wait for marriage for it is God's commandment. I have in the past did as I pleased because the world said it was okay and acceptable but now know it is not acceptable to God. If I do meet someone I will wait and if they do not want to follow God's command then they are not the person for me. I do have Bi-Polar which is very difficult for someone to accept and to deal with. If it is God's will that I would meet someone who would accept me as He has made me, that would be a blessing and a gift from Him that I would truly be thankful and give Him praise. May His will be done!!!
04.05.2011 12:35:45
Julie United States
Julie
Wow what amazing news! I am 16 years old and I read the book by her, "Wait for Me."It completely  changed the way I look at life now, in a positive, Godly way! It has really given me hope for my husband. I know God has him out there! Rebecca's story has given me hope, and joy! I am so happy and overjoyed for her! I super pumped she finally got her "Prince Charming!"
04.05.2011 17:21:12
Melissa Walls United States
Melissa Walls
Congratulations Rebecca and Jacob..I pray that our Awesome Heavenly Father Blesses you both.Rebecca thank you for teaching our young generation the way our Father wishes us to stay until marriage.God Bless You both!!!!.
Kommentare sind geschlossen
Snakes On A Plane
Aug 27 2012

Snakes On A Plane

Busted for Trying to Board Plane With 27 Snakes. YAHOO! NEWS

A Brazilian man was arrested for trying to board a flight at Orlando International Airport while carrying 27 snakes that he'd wrapped in pantyhose and stashed away in inside stereo speakers, authorities said.Mateus Del Maso, Jr. checked the speakers as luggage, but they were inspected and the snakes hidden inside were discovered. The creatures never made it onto the aircraft.

(Read more)

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (0) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS