Jan 10 2013

Special guests today

Our guests were for King & Country (The Proof of Your Love, Busted Heart (Hold on to Me)). The band will also be on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno tonight! In case you missed the interview, listen to it below!

Their experience of being on Jay Leno:

Putting the K-LOVE sticker on the set of Jay Leno:

How the band got their name:

Having a baby:

Coming up with the name "Jude" for their baby:

Anxiety of performing on Jay Leno:

The impact of "The Proof of Your Love":

Looking for the K-LOVE "mark" tonight on Jay Leno

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (15) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

1/10/2013 3:11:52 PM
Eloise Moore United States
Eloise Moore
I love your music and messages through yyour songs!!! I am blessed to heay yall!
1/10/2013 3:12:28 PM
Eloise Moore United States
Eloise Moore
I love your music!!!
1/10/2013 3:13:28 PM
Carolyn S. United States
Carolyn S.

Wow! It was nice to here u guys live on the radio! You both are so funny.

@ Luke: Congrats on the baby!!!

1/10/2013 3:13:36 PM
Tyla Oellerich United States
Tyla Oellerich
Hi for KING and COUNTRY!!!! I LOVE your music!! After Big God, you are my favorite Christian band! I was wondering who your musical insperation was to become performances?
1/10/2013 3:15:49 PM
Kaylin United States
Kaylin
I love listening to you guys as I do my homework!! You guys keep me encouraged! Luke and Joel, two questions:
1.  How old are you?
2.  What is your favorite Bible verse?
We love 4king&country!! Smile
1/10/2013 3:20:50 PM
Jordanne Babcock United States
Jordanne Babcock
I have something I'd like to say to them!

Your song "Busted Heart" has been such a huge comfort in my life. I'm 15 years old and I've been in a wheelchair for all of those years. I absolutely love "Busted Heart" because I have something to cry out to God every time I feel hopeless. Thank you guys so much!
1/10/2013 3:23:04 PM
Wynter United States
Wynter
LOVE YOUR GUY'S MUSIC Smile Thank you for sharing such a beautiful message. Totally get the prom comment also. NICE TUX Smile
1/10/2013 3:24:10 PM
Angelica Duarte United States
Angelica Duarte
Hey Joel & Luke!

I just wanted to say congratulations on making such wonderful music that gives such positive and great influence. I can get distracted so much in everyday life but everytime I hear one of your song it reminds me that I am not alone and that God is always with me. I met you guys at Winter Jam almost about a year ago with my mother and best friend. You were so sweet and kind! I know this is kind of weird, but I hope I meet a man for me that is as devoted and passionate for their faith as you guys are. Anyways, I cannot wait to see you on Leno tonight! Keep doing what you're doing and I hope to see you again soon. Lots of love! God Bless. xx
1/10/2013 3:27:54 PM
PETER RIVERA United States
PETER RIVERA
I could relate with the story of one the guys. I and my wife also couldn't decide on my youngest son name at that time and as we were driving to the hospital to get her last sonogram for the schedule C-seccion we ask god at loud "what should we name him" and there it was a huge truck of a moving company that had print in big letters the name "ELI" and we took it as his answer. Now little Eli is 4 going on five this April 29. I hope I make home so I could see you guys on Lenos Show. God bless you guys.
1/10/2013 3:28:15 PM
Emily Jones United States
Emily Jones
It's crazy awesome God uses people like you two to impact people's lives. I'm a huge fan of for KING & COUNTRY and have been for a while. When you two released "Baby Boy" it was all I talked about, shared about, and listened to. Such a powerful song and phenomenally done. Little did I know how much I need that song. My grandfather died unexpectedly on Dec 12th 2012. My heart hurt like it had never hurt before. But, "Baby Boy" and many like it, along with the John 16:33 gave me hope. God never promised that life is going to be easy. There are going to be days filled with sorrow and days you feel like you can't fight the battle. But our hope can be found in Jesus Christ. He has won the war and overcome the world. Days are stilled hard, but my God has won the war!

Just wanted to tell you guys thanks! You both are awesome! Keep writing, playing, and singing truth. : )
1/10/2013 3:29:07 PM
Micheal United States
Micheal
Hey guys! I wanted to ask a question. Are you working on new music yet?
1/10/2013 3:33:42 PM
Jordanne Babcock United States
Jordanne Babcock
I have something I want to say to them!

Your song "Busted Heart has been a HUGE comfort for me. I'm fifteen and have been in a wheelchair my whole life. That song has given me something to cry out to God when I feel hopeless. Thank you!
1/10/2013 3:35:15 PM
Sarah United States
Sarah
I just want to let for King and Country know that I am so very thankful for the song Busted Heart. A little over a year ago, my husband and I were supposed to adopt a baby, and the birth mother changed her mind at the last minute. I was never angry, just broken. Broken in heart and spirit. When I heard this song, it became my Theme Song... It was amazing how many times I would hear it during the day. It reminded me that I wasn't alone. As lost and hurt as I was, God held me to get me through. I will forever be thankful for this song. God Bless
1/10/2013 3:38:51 PM
Emily Jones United States
Emily Jones
I just wanted to thank you guys! You guys are awesome! I'm a huge fan and have been for a while. When you guys released "Baby Boy" it was all I listened to, sang, shared, and talked about. The song was powerful and just masterfully done. Little did I know how much I was going to need that song. My grandfather died unexpectedly on December 12, 2012. My heart hurt and is still hurting like it had never hurt before. But, "Baby Boy", other songs like it, and John 16:33 is helping me get through this hurting time. I'm learning that God never promises that life will be easy. But he did promise he has overcome. Days will be filled with sorrow and there will be times when I feel like I can't fight the battle. But, Jesus Christ has won the war and has overcome.

Just wanted to say thanks! You guys are great! Keep writing, playing, and singing truth. : )
1/10/2013 9:43:42 PM
heidi United States
heidi
I tried to post earlier to tell Luke and Joel that I would be watching tonight! Well, I did, and they brought it on Jay Leno! Definitely did not disappoint!