Aug 23 2011

Interview, Home Delivery and Earthquakes Today

We will have special guest Building 429 today at 4pm Pacific/6pm Central.

Who did Jason from Building 429 injure while playing basketball?

Writing "Listen To The Sound."

The story behind the name.

Listen to the entire interview here.

Chris August shares about his first Home Delivery in Indianapolis.

Where is Chris August going next? Oklahoma City!

Please pray for the East Coast.

5.9 Earthquake hits Virginia and felt in New York. You can find this on our News Page.

5.3 Earthquake hits Colorado last night at 11:46pm local time. New York Times

Is your area at risk?

How do you prepare for an earthquake? FEMA

Hurricane Irene Update:

How do you prepare for a hurricane? FEMA

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (4) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

8/23/2011 1:04:24 PM
Karen United States
Karen
I had just sat down at my desk at work (I'm in Ohio) and realized my desk was shaking.  It took about a 1/2 second for me to realize that it was an earthquake. I  This is the second time I've experienced an earthquake while sitting in my office.  We all sort of avoid asking one another if anything was felt because we are afraid the other person will think we've lost our mind!
8/24/2011 5:16:25 AM
Grace the 11 year old
Grace the 11 year old
Can I come to the Chris August Concert? I live in Yukon OKLAHOMA. I have campes at Fort Sill before.
8/24/2011 1:46:31 PM
Morgan United States
Morgan
Ok, I dont' know where to post this...The couponing story is wonderful, but the town is called Dacula, pronounced Duh-cue-la! thanks!!
8/28/2011 2:37:01 PM
Monica Raney United States
Monica Raney
I would love to hear the live version of Building 429's "Listen to the Sound" I love that song and the acoustic version was FANTASTIC!! Thanks!!
It's SPRING! Wednesday Updates
Mar 20 2013

It's SPRING! Wednesday Updates

They say there's no crying in baseball - But Opening Day Game for NY Yankees and Boston Red Sox might be different story!

Model, Kate Upton, agrees to go to prom with this young man!

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Bambi comes back to life!

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

$3 Find worth MILLIONS!Apparently Garage Sailing pays off?!

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

If you own a Pet - 26 important things to know! Were you surprised by any of these?

Still no suspect or motive behind Colorado Chief Shooting - continue to pray for our officers!

How many sugary drinks to you consume in a day? Might want to read this!

Confessions of Busy Mom - do you agree or disagree?

Ever gotten stuck in a plane on the tarmac and wished for pizza delivery? Check THIS out!

Happy First Day of Spring! However, are you dreading what comes with it!

Survival Kit for Spring

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (2) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

3/20/2013 3:10:40 PM
Kelly United States
Kelly
Just when you felt the Zombie Apocalypse was just a hoax. The Deer come back to life. Shouldn't they have killed him before he eats the brains of the other deer in the woods. lol
3/24/2013 10:34:57 AM
vickie United States
vickie
I live at Linn valley ,Kansas and because of the weather they cancelled church this is the first time since I have been going to church that I missed Palm Sunday we have 6 plus inches and it is still snowing. What happened to spring? I sure hope next Sunday is better I really would hate to miss Easter church service.