More Than Just a Job
It’s a calling!
K-LOVE is more than just a radio station with a great listening experience; it's also a great place to work! This is where music and ministry come together to form a Christ-focused, family-like, fun, and casual work culture. We've assembled an awesome team of professionals, who not only excel at what they do, but are also passionate about using their professional experience and unique talents to further the Kingdom.
Careers that make a positive impact
Jobs that have significance
Join the K-LOVE team!
The Usual Benefits
- Medical and Dental Benefits for FT team members & dependents
- Low team member premium contributions for medical & no premium contributions for dental
- Flexible Spending Account for health & dependent care reimbursements.
- Health Savings Account for team members enrolled in our medical plan. Includes EMF contributions.
- Additional Voluntary Benefit Options Offered (Vision Insurance, AFLAC & supplemental life)
- Teladoc – Video access to doctors 24/7
- HealthAdvocate – It’s like our own personal health care concierge!
- 401(k) plan with matching contributions for both FT and PT team members
- EMF provided Life Insurance
- EMF provided Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday, Birthday & Community Service, Preventative Care for FT team members. Vacation & sick for PT team members)
- Employee Assistance Program (Counseling, Legal & Financial guidance, Elder and Dependent Care, Discounts, etc.) for FT and PT team members
- Baby bonding pay & adoption reimbursement
- Voluntary option for Pet Insurance
Some Not-So-Usual Benefits
- Use your skills and talents for Kingdom work! Ignite hope and share the love of Jesus in positive and compelling ways!
- Learn, improve, and grow in your career through our leadership framework & EMF hosted learning programs. (In addition, you’ll have access to the LinkedIn Learning platform.)
- Work with teams who are creative, passionate and like to have fun!
- Pray for our listeners and team members at one of our daily prayer times.
- (who gets to pray together at work?... we do!)
- Attend occasional lunchtime worship when we have guest artists in town.
- Participate in Food and Fun Days, Christmas parties that rival any concert & other fun ministry events.
- Experience career growth. We are fans of promoting from within, and team member growth is encouraged.
EMF Value #3 makes us a cool place to work!
Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Educational Media Foundation – K-LOVE & Air1 is an equal-opportunity employer and a faith-based organization. We conduct hiring without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, or disability of an otherwise-qualified individual. Pursuant to the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 702 (42 U.S.C. 2000e I(a)), we have the right to hire only candidates who agree with our Statement of Faith.