Sep 06 2011

Remembering 9/11

9/11 Hits Close to Home

Singing "Christ Is Risen" Live

Interview with Kristian Stanfill

Remembering 9/11

Singing "Always" Live

Matt Maher together with Kristian Stanfill singing "Lord I need You"

Interview with Kurt and Brenda Warner

Brenda Warner talks about her book

Kurt Warner shares about football

Full interviews here.

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (11) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

9/6/2011 4:01:13 PM
Lauren United States
Lauren
You guys have like, the BEST. JOB. EVER. If I don't become the next Francesca Battistelli, I'll proooobably be a DJ Smile
9/6/2011 4:51:27 PM
Paula Petty United States
Paula Petty
I am a police officer in Indiana. I am currently on duty, and am listening to you two speaking of 911. Just wanted to send you a quick message thanking you for this wonderful radio station!! I am a single mother, working as an officer with these crazy hours. Sometimes it's easy to let life's obstacles cause you to get a little jaded and self evolved. I keep this station on at all times in my police car...it helps me remember what my purpose is in this job...to help people. I used to wonder why I chose this difficult profession..but every time I am taking a person Ive just arrested, to the jail..and I have KLOVE on the radio...they seem to want to know why I listen to "this kind of music"..it automatically opens up a dialogue to talk about faith. So many times, I have had people who were angry at first, wanting to hug me and thank me before leaving them at the jail. Those moments in my police car, I call my "angel minutes"...a short time where I am able to witness to people who are truly lost at the time. I am truly blessed to be able to have those little moments to hopefully plant a little seed. Thank you for having this station be my constant reminder for me!!!! God Speed!!!!
9/6/2011 5:37:30 PM
Lauren United States
Lauren
wow thats amazing Paula. God Bless you and may God keep you SAFE!!!!
9/6/2011 6:04:16 PM
Jonathan Harvey United States
Jonathan Harvey
I wanted to say hi and thank you to Kurt and Brenda.  I am a Salvation Army pastor in Suisun City California.  We are currently using Marriage Built To Last as an outreach to our community.  We currently have 8 couples participating in the group who have not connection to the church and they are being moved and inspired by the material.  Last week, a self confessed non-believe shared how her marriage was being transformed by the material.  We are building a new center for The Salvation Army and would love to have a reunion of people who have been through the course next year and would love you to come.  Is this something you would even consider?  Thanks again for inspiring us and for your honesty and transparency.
9/6/2011 7:27:08 PM
Denise United States
Denise
I just wanted to say that I am so thankful for your ministry! My daughter is attending college in NYC (we are in Texas), and she is so excited about you being in the same city that she is. It was a blessing when she found out that K-LOVE was going to be in NYC in May. She had made her decision in May so it was like God was letting her know that this was indeed the path He wanted her to be on. While I was there with her last week, she tried to play K-LOVE while we were stuck on a subway. It wouldn't work while we were underground so she did play a Chris Tomlin song from her IPod! She said that "these people need God." Thanks again for all of the work that you do <3
9/6/2011 9:39:35 PM
Fran United States
Fran
To Scott/or whoever made the comment that a Water-Buffalo was involved in the "Battle at Kruger" (The Kruger National Park),South Africa.
It was not a Water-Buffalo - wrong part of the world!
There are no water-buffalo in South Africa, except maybe in a zoo.  They were a herd of "Cape Buffalo" (originally from the Cape Province of South Africa) one of the most dangerous, most feared and aggressive animals in Southern Africa!
Thanks for the interview though ...
9/7/2011 11:15:17 AM
Lana United States
Lana
Hi,

I live in CA and we're fighting against SB48 bill which will use all social science curriculum, including history books and other instructional materials, to teach children as young as five not only to accept but also to endorse transgenderism, bisexuality, and homosexuality.K_LOVE is a christian radio and I just want to know why it does nothing. We need 750,000 petitions to be signed in order to stop its implementation.
9/7/2011 11:18:04 AM
Lana United States
Lana
K-LOVE can help so much by talking about this bill on the radio and by asking people to sign petitions, and yet they do nothing. Future of our children depends on this. If we'll be silent during these times, that sin will be on us.
9/7/2011 12:53:26 PM
Lauren United States
Lauren
Lana, I'm sure K-Love would gladly help with that but I doubt they knew in the first place. I'm sure they would have already started if they knew about it. I mean, I didn't even know about the bill. Just a friendly reminder that even if they DID know and for some reason didn't do anything, it must be a pretty big reason why they didn't.

God Speed.

Peace&Love
9/8/2011 8:34:17 PM
Linda Vernon United States
Linda Vernon
I heard some one say that 9-11 was the only thing like that in our life time. My Dad just passed away 4 years ago, and he told me it was like Pearl Harbor all over again. The only difference is they didn't have TV then just radio. Pearl was not in a state then either, just a Navy base. A lot of people were killed that day,too. I was born 7 years later, but I remember the stories. I have not heard any one make a comparison. Dec. 7, 1941 it will be 70 years this year. Sept. 11, 2001, was just 3 months and 4 day before the 60 year anniversary of Pearl Harbor day. We lost a lot of service men that day and started a world war. We can't forget any attacks on our people from the evils of the world. We can just pray for all who has lost some one in peace and war. Pray for God to hold us in his arm while we cry for the ones we have to wait to see again.  May God be with all who are still alive. Thank You Linda
9/11/2011 6:59:59 AM
Lauren United States
Lauren
I saw videos of people jumping towers. Frown It makes your heart just feel weird. and scared....

One man was videoing this one person jumping and before the person "landed", he turned off his camera... it was too much Frown