Feb 14 2012

Happy Valentine's Day from God

Sweetheart or No sweetheart today.  You are loved.  Whether your desk is filled with flowers and chocolates or you're rolling your eyes at it all because you're without a special someone this year.  You are loved by God completely, and that's all that matters.  Man can disappoint you, but God never will.  Here's a special Valentine for you from God.  It's a collection of bible verses showing you just how deeply God loves you.  Please download and share with someone who might need this today!

My Child,

I know everything about you … Psalm 139:1

I knew you even before you were conceived … Jeremiah 1:4-5

I knit you together in your mother’s womb … Psalm 139:13

You were not a mistake, for all your days are written in my book. Psalm 139:15-16

I am not distant and angry, but am the complete expression of love … 1 John 4:16

And it is my desire to lavish my love on you … 1 John 3:1

Simply because you are my child and I am your father … Matthew 7:11

Every good gift that you receive comes from my hand … James 1:17

My plan for your future has always been filled with hope … Jeremiah 29:11

For you are my treasured possession … Exodus 19:5

When you are brokenhearted, I am close to you … Psalm 34:18

As a shepherd carries a lamb, I have carried you close to my heart … Isaiah 40:11

One day I will wipe away every tear from your eyes … Revelation 21:3-4

And I’ll take away all the pain you have suffered on this earth … Revelation 21:3-4

Jesus died so that you and I could be reconciled … 2 Corinthians 5:18-19

His death was the ultimate expression of my love for you … 1 John 4:10

And nothing will ever separate you from my love again … Romans 8:31-32

I have always been Father, and will always be Father … Ephesians 3:14-15

Come home and I’ll throw the biggest party heaven has ever seen … Luke 15:7

Love,

Your Abba Almighty God

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (35) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

2/14/2012 8:24:14 AM
Liz D United States
Liz D
Hi, Amanda

Thanks for this post.  I needed to hear this  today! Although married for nearly 30 years, I am very, very lonely.  It is a wonderful reminder that God loves me and is with me ALWAYS! I know God loves me is not finished with me or my husband...and can work a miracle.  In the meantime....I will hold on to the fact that God loves me and my holds my lonely heart!
2/14/2012 8:27:59 AM
Rondell Valentine Kubel United States
Rondell Valentine Kubel
I loved this!  I posted it on my facebook!
2/14/2012 8:32:13 AM
Lauren United States
Lauren
AMEN!!!
2/14/2012 8:33:47 AM
Lorraine Newell United States
Lorraine Newell
Thank you! I needed this - can you PLEASE tell me where I can download the audio that youth played on air?  Either with or without the TAN song...
Thank you!
2/14/2012 8:34:11 AM
Genta OBrien United States
Genta OBrien
Amanda,

Thank you for this, love it. Be blessed today, 'cos I am.

Genta
2/14/2012 8:36:33 AM
jchurst United States
jchurst
loved this with the music too! I would buy it it was awesome.. is it available? Thanks Amanda for all you do to lift my spirits, touch my heart, make me cry and especially to remind me how much the Lord loves us. We have already received the best Valentine ever and He is our forever love. He is right here hugging us every second of every day. Thanks Klove for keeping the songs in my heart everyday!
2/14/2012 8:53:35 AM
Barbara United States
Barbara
Something God has shown me over the years is that, as a middle-aged single woman who has never been married, the God who created this expansive universe right down to the most minute particles we'll never see with our own eyes, right now, today, does not want to share my affections with anyone but Him.  What an honor!!!    Blessings to all and Happy Valentines Day!!!  Smile
2/14/2012 8:55:40 AM
Betha McClelland United States
Betha McClelland
I love the song "Times" along this Valentine from God, just made my day special.  I want to post it on my Face Book page along with the audio.  Is there a link for this.  I need to share this with all my FB friends. This past year I have gone through some very tough times with my family which affected me tremendously and KLove kept me going.  I have played your station in my car and at home and now almost all members of my family listen daily and enjoy the music.  Hoping and praying for the last few to catch on soon. Your Valentine from God just might do the trick Smile
2/14/2012 9:00:48 AM
GaGa United States
GaGa
Jesus Christ is in every one of your cells.  He gave his life to show us his love.  He is our source - of love, of joy, of happiness.  Thank you for reminding all of us about the more of God's love.
I love you!
Mom
2/14/2012 9:09:01 AM
Robyn Mitchell United States
Robyn Mitchell
Thank you for posting this.  I needed this today.  No one is alone when they have God.
Robyn
2/14/2012 9:17:24 AM
Donna U United States
Donna U
This Valentine's Day is especially hard for me because I found out 3 days ago that the man I care about is moving out of state and wants to break things off.  I keep praying to God to help me through this heartache.  I'm trying hard not to feel punished when I hear about all the good things happening to other people.  I pray that one day it will be my turn.
2/14/2012 9:20:41 AM
Jamie United States
Jamie
Please let us know if there is a link to share or download "Times" with the audio of this.  I was having just an "off" day and I heard this in the car.  I had to pull over because I just started crying.  I needed to hear from God today.  It was a nice reminder about how He feels about us.  I would love to have it to go to when I need to "hear" from Him.
Thank you KLOVE - for all that you do.
And thank you for sharing that today.
2/14/2012 9:38:49 AM
Amber United States
Amber
Amanda,
This is exactly what I needed to hear this morning. I am going through a divorce and thinking about the fact that I wouldn't have a Valentine of my own today really bummed me out. Hearing this, though, brought me back to reality. I have so many Valentine's in my life ... my wonderful God, my beautiful daughter, my parents, my siblings, my friends, my grandparents, etc. What a blessing I have in my life having God as my #1 Valentine. Happy Valentine's Day, Amanda! You are blessed!
2/14/2012 9:39:01 AM
Amy Saunders United States
Amy Saunders
Thank you for sharing this Amanda I needed that. Happy Valentine's day to you
2/14/2012 11:01:21 AM
Theresa Pearce United States
Theresa Pearce
I think that is the best Valentines present I ever got! Thank you, and God Bless You, Amanda!
2/14/2012 11:20:16 AM
Donna United States
Donna
Amanda,

Thank you for this song and scripture.  This is my first Valentine's Day without my husband.  He passed away in August from Pulmonary Fibrosis.  I thought the day would be difficult, but this has helped me not feel so alone!!
2/14/2012 11:27:42 AM
Richard E. Cote United States
Richard E. Cote
I just read all the words to help People to cope with all the difarent things we go through in this life.We all need each other to help us durang the troubles we all have.GOD never lets us down in the dumps we are sometimes going trough.I love to take long walks, I sometimes go to the cematary to say the Rosaries at the tomb where JESUS was laid to rest.And Pray, for the World to relize that we are heading for the last Days on this earth.God will come ti judge the living and the dead whats called Juduge ment day.I pray That I will be saved from Damnation.I have been A Sinful Pearson, And i am so sorry for my sins.
2/14/2012 11:35:39 AM
Jean Goforth United States
Jean Goforth
Hi Amanda,

Just listened to this in my car - it is beautiful! Please, please tell us who recorded this & if it is available retail. I would like to buy it & play it, not only for me, but for the ladies in my step-study group.  Thank you for playing it - I love listening to you when I can.
2/14/2012 11:39:56 AM
Christine King United States
Christine King
I love this!  Thank you for sharing it on Valentine's Day!   I have been doing the 30 day challenge and believe me.  I have noticed a difference in my whole outlook.  God bless you!
2/14/2012 12:33:41 PM
ralph United States
ralph
Thank you for this!!!! I just felt the love of God all over me while listening to this with the song Times in the background. Such a blessing, especially with people like me who have no 'valentine'. thanks again!
2/14/2012 12:53:20 PM
Rachelle United States
Rachelle
Thank you for putting this on the air this morning it made me think that I'm not ever alone because the Lord Jesus Is with me for ever
2/14/2012 1:59:35 PM
Julie Frazier United States
Julie Frazier
I heard this in the car, tears just steaming down my checks. I wish I could replay this for everyone, specially for the ones who are thinking they are alone. God is Amazing. Thank you so very much for this art. Happy Valentine's Day!!!
2/14/2012 3:12:11 PM
Meredith McMorris United States
Meredith McMorris
This is great!
2/14/2012 3:20:03 PM
Pam Hays United States
Pam Hays
I heard this on the radio today and its so beautiful. Thank you!! Please play again and also is there a way to click in to hear it via computer?
God Bless You!!
2/14/2012 4:01:17 PM
Rachel Arreguin United States
Rachel Arreguin
This is such a wonderful song.  I would love to be able to purchase this song, to be able to share this.
2/14/2012 4:01:41 PM
Jenny United States
Jenny
I heard this while driving today and it was such a blessing! I've looked for the song everywhere on the internet and can't find it.. Will you please post where it can be downloaded? God Bless!
2/14/2012 4:48:44 PM
Virginia United States
Virginia
My husband called me today after hearing this on the radio, he said it brought him to tears.  It was very powerful.  Where can we find this so I can hear it.  Also he would like to have an copy of this.
2/14/2012 4:59:33 PM
michele United States
michele
thank you and the song was great, i also would like to know more about downloading it
2/14/2012 6:27:03 PM
Christina Russell United States
Christina Russell
Where can I find a download of this song?  I heard it on my way to pick up my son from school.  I loved it, made me cry.  I "felt" the love of God in this song as a father, which is something I have struggled with.
2/14/2012 8:47:59 PM
Laura United States
Laura
Normally, after I get in my car to go home from work, I don't play radio/cd's. I just like the quiet after a busy day, you know?

But today, my hand reached up and turned on the radio as I was pulling out of my office's parking garage...at the exact moment TAN's song with this poem started playing. It was exactly what I needed to hear most, exactly when I needed to hear it most. I can't describe the impact it had on me. Thank you Abba Father, and thank you KLOVE for following His leading to record and play this song.

God bless you all!
2/14/2012 8:57:55 PM
Marie United States
Marie
I Loved this.  It touched me greatly.  I grew up without an earthly Father and this poem says it all.  I love being able to read it but I would much rather be able to hear it again.  Where can I find it.  That voice was like the Father downloading his love right into my spirit.
2/14/2012 10:23:13 PM
Mary Kay United States
Mary Kay
Thank you so much for this poem.  It has touched me and reminded me how much God loves me and all his children.  Thank you for this blessing.  I am going to share this with my daughters and my friends. May God Bless you.
2/15/2012 7:35:48 PM
deanna melton United States
deanna melton
i heard this valentines day evening as my boyfriend and i were leaving the steakhouse and it immediately got my attention. talk about tugged at the heart strings...then as i was sitting waiting for my granddaughter to get out of school i heard somebody call in and ask who it was and where could they go to download it. this is a very moving piece. as i sat and listened to it, tears were streaming down my face. and i felt a love encompass me like i have never felt before. if this was a video i promise you it would go viral in no time. as i listened, i closed my eyes and let the HOLY SPIRIT move within me and it was just what i was needing...thank you so much for taking the time to do this...
2/15/2012 9:41:24 PM
Becky United States
Becky
Thanks for reading the LOVED letter yesterday morning. I was listening it while driving to work. What a reminder of GOD's love to us. Being a single parent for over 14 years, I usually spend my Valentine's day by spending some quiet time with my Saivor alone and thank HIM(made a list) for all that HE has done for me and my son. Having listening to the LOVE letter this year, it is very special...
2/16/2012 10:57:03 AM
Leslie United States
Leslie
I am working very hard at regaining my path with God.  Yesterday I was having an awful day and heard this song come on.  I had to email to find out what it was called so I could go hear it again.  I have listened to it about 6 times since then. Thank you for sharing.  Only wish we could get it on our Ipod's so we can stop and listen when our path is getting a little rough.