Sep 24 2009

Casting Crowns!

In case you missed Casting Crowns this morning, get to know them by watching this video about their new song/album "Until the Whole World Hears."

9/24/2009 7:13:17 AM
Terence Wynn United States
Terence Wynn
Thank you. The music is alive with spirit of God and this corner of the world hears...
9/24/2009 7:22:29 AM
Tamara United States
Tamara
Love the new song and can't wait to get the new CD!!!  I've seen Casting Crowns in concert twice and just love them!  Keep up the awesome work!
9/24/2009 7:23:06 AM
Linda Koesters United States
Linda Koesters
I was seeking something and didn't know what it was.  One day, I tuned into KLOVE and heard "Who Am I" by Casting Crowns and it changed my life.  It was the first cd that I bought and I have loved their music ever since.  The lyrics reach me in a way that no other artist's does.  Thank you so much to Casting Crowns for helping me find my way home to God!
9/24/2009 7:24:52 AM
Melanie Sheaf United States
Melanie Sheaf
This is one of the most amazing and powerful songs.  I love to listen to the words and really take them in.

And, to Casting Crowns...WOW!  I hope that you know how much you inspire and touch lives.  There is nothing like watching my 8 year old son sing along with your music and take it into his heart.  On our recent cross-country move, we played your self-titled Casting Crowns CD over and over and over.  And enjoyed every minute it!  I will always remember singing along to so many of our favorites songs together.

Thank you for making great music that reaches out to all ages!

And, thank you K-Love for playing positive and encouraging music and allowing us to feel like we are meeting our favorite artists face-to-face!
9/24/2009 8:09:51 AM
HOLLY LEWIS United States
HOLLY LEWIS
I just want to say I have listened to your show all morning and absolutely LOVE the Casting Crowns....even more now that I got to hear them live. Thier music is so blessed, it touches me everytime I hear them. I have been crying all morning listening to them speak and hearing their music SmileSuch a blessing...thank you for having them on air and Casting Crowns guys~ God Bless you and your awesome gift!
9/24/2009 8:11:22 AM
Alex United States
Alex
I love Casting Crowns, but have been unable to see them. I am going this next Friday to Denver to finally see them and am so excited to be in such a big crowd of believers... there is just something about that many people gathering in a house of God (which is where you take it). God bless you all!
Alex