Feb 25 2010

Come Together Now

Michael W. Smith joined us Thursday morning to talk about this song, this video, and how his heart has been touched and changed by his recent trip to Haiti. If you missed the interview, you can listen to Michael talking about his trip to Haiti here.

Come Together Now - Music City Unites For Haiti from Provident Label Group on Vimeo.

2/24/2010 4:46:36 PM
Kelley Cunningham United States
Kelley Cunningham
Wow! That was powerful!
2/24/2010 5:04:28 PM
Angelina Young United States
Angelina Young
Thank you so much for this video!  The number of people and artists that came together for this is truly amazing!
2/24/2010 5:16:35 PM
Beth Erquhart United States
Beth Erquhart
Beautiful people uniting for a worthy cause!  Thank you for the words of this song . . . to MWS for sharing your heart.  It reminds us to keep the people of Haiti in the forefront of our minds, to unite us, to help us dig deeper to keep helping, to give hope and a future to people who are deeply hurt.  May God use this song in mighty ways.
2/24/2010 5:22:59 PM
Shawna Haddock United States
Shawna Haddock
This is a great video. I love the lyrics and music! Michael W Smith is one of my favorite artists.
2/24/2010 6:48:21 PM
Diane Louther United States
Diane Louther
WOW!!!Words cannot discribe how I felt while listening to this powerful and anointed Music Video...My husband and I had just prayed for the people of Hatti the other day and then I saw this link on my Facebook,Give and it shall be givin to you....Amen...
2/24/2010 7:37:35 PM
Rose United States
Rose
Just want to say that I thank God that I found Klove and Lisa and Scott for helping me get and stay positive on my drive to work.. May God continue to bless the two of you and your families
2/24/2010 8:43:43 PM
Theresa Richards United States
Theresa Richards
I WANT A COPY OF THIS BOOK. WHERE CAN I GET A COPY? WE HAVE BEEN REALLY STRUGGLING IN OUR MARRIAGE,MAINLY ME. BECAUSE I'M SURE IF I'M IN LOVE WITH GARY. WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED 26 YEARS THIS MAY 5TH. AND WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH A LOT. PLEASE PRAY FOR US.

THANK YOU ALL AT KLOVE!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
2/25/2010 4:44:19 AM
Angela United States
Angela
MWS knows how to reach a heart...what an amazing, wide-reaching ministry he has.
2/25/2010 5:15:53 AM
Kim Biddle
Kim Biddle
I just listened/watched the "Come Together Now" Video at work. How powerful a song!  Brings me to my knees and tears to my eyes.  THIS is what it is all about.  THIS is what God wants us as christians to do - come together...NOW! Thank you K-LOVE for all you do through music and making it available to hear God through awesome music.  Can't wait for my sons to hear!  God Bless.
2/25/2010 5:22:12 AM
Michelle United States
Michelle
Seeing the images and hearing the motivating lyrics really help put things in perspective.  Music can heal the soul.  Thanks for the video and a big thank you to all the artist that donated their time to this project.
2/25/2010 5:26:57 AM
susan uber United States
susan uber
Oh MY!!!  What a beautiful picture of what it will be like for ALL followers of Jesus to join together and sing praises to our mighty GOD! We truly are HIS hands extended on this earth.  Thank you MWS and all the lovely people who participated in making this video.  I know our Lord is pleased!
2/25/2010 5:34:55 AM
Jan Crawford United States
Jan Crawford
Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, oh my goodness...what an awesome song...Thank you to MWS for the heart to write this song and to the professional singers and musicians for giving of themselves freely. What touched me were the beautiful faces of the children singing in this video...from the heart of a child comes the purest form of love. Thank you Michael and all for this wonderful way to start this day...first on the radio and then popping out of bed to watch a "must see" video.
2/25/2010 5:44:17 AM
Teresa Cannon-Smith United States
Teresa Cannon-Smith
That video is very powerful. It really touched my heart. Many of us forget just how blessed we are while so many others need our help.

Thank you MWS!
2/25/2010 6:17:16 AM
Mindi Jones United States
Mindi Jones
How powerful!  Thank you God for sending us these wonderful singers, song writers and musicians.  God speaks right to us through them!  I am so very grateful for KLOVE.  We as Christians need to keep the country of Haiti in our prayers at all times.  That is the one thing we all can do as brothers and sisters in Christ. I am Smiling with Jesus!
2/25/2010 8:16:54 AM
Lisa LaGasse United States
Lisa LaGasse
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!  For doing what so many of us wish we could do.  Whatever I have done to help seems so insignificant.  I still feel so very helpless. I'm praying so hard for those little babies who lost their mommies or daddies.  They need peace and comfort so much. I know the Lord hears our prayers whether silent or in song. As I watched the video tears streamed down my face. May God Bless you all for being so selfless.
2/25/2010 2:07:55 PM
Amy Gulin United States
Amy Gulin
What an incredible and inspiring song! Will this song be available for download?
2/25/2010 4:13:20 PM
news article Australia
news article
Good morning, You write some very good blogs. I always check back here often to see if you have updated. I saw this very same blog at http://www.article-pie.com/  keep on blogging!
2/26/2010 7:09:32 PM
Andra Chiavaroli Australia
Andra Chiavaroli
Hello, just needed you to know I have added your site to my Google bookmarks because of your extraordinary blog layout. But seriously, I think your site has one of the freshest theme I've came across. It really helps make reading your blog a lot easier.
2/26/2010 7:09:33 PM
Harold Mavis Australia
Harold Mavis
Hello All, I just wanted to start by saying that the contribution here is simply amazing. I think everyone does a fine job here and just wanted to make that known.
3/1/2010 3:24:59 AM
Fatcow Reviews United States
Fatcow Reviews
Should I get a Virtual Private Server?  I am using lunarpages but they keep turning off my websites because of high server overload. Im getting about 4,000 unique views a day. What hosting should I get?
11/2/2010 6:14:40 AM