Mar 04 2010

Plumb

Plumb, aka Tiffany Arbuckle, stopped by the show Wednesday morning. You may know her from her song on K-LOVE "Beautiful History", which she sang live (listen here). Plumb also shared how some of her music has become a hit on the dance charts.

3/3/2010 9:06:25 AM
alexxis United States
alexxis
ive never heard of her!
3/3/2010 9:22:06 AM
viviana United States
viviana
Thank You for sharing this with us. I have been a fan of Plumb for about 3 years now since I first heard "Blush". She has an amazing voice and a great message in all of her songs. Not only that she is one hot rocking momma! I am so happy to hear she has this new disk coming out and I am going to go get it as soon as it is available as her music always brings a smile and never fails to bring a good mood just about any day!!
3/3/2010 9:34:41 AM
mandy United States
mandy
i love plumb & her music!  her voice is amazing!
3/3/2010 11:03:20 AM
Amber Knight United States
Amber Knight
I love Plumb, I have been hooked since I heard her song in my arms... Brings me to tears everytime. I even used it for my infant sons baptism video.
Her music is to beautiful
3/3/2010 12:36:59 PM
Javon Langston United States
Javon Langston
I LOVE KLOVE BECAUSE THEY LOVE GOD.
3/3/2010 12:37:46 PM
Javon Langston United States
Javon Langston
my Parents have some of her songs
3/3/2010 12:38:31 PM
Javon Langston United States
Javon Langston
I am Only 10 years old
3/3/2010 6:27:59 PM
Erica United States
Erica
I love Plumb!  I first heard her song "In My Arms" on mainstream radio.  Each time I heard the song, I became so mesmerized.  Its beautiful lyrics and big sound touched my heart.  I purchased the song off iTunes, and still I listen to it often.  I loved hearing her on K Love this morning.  Laughing
3/3/2010 8:56:39 PM
Lance coyle United States
Lance coyle
Loved the interview. I've been a pro musician for a long time(and I mean a looonnngg time). This girl is a tremendous talent. So glad she has the passion to dedicate it to the Lord. I pray that that the Lord will continue to empower her for the task He's set before her. Thanks again for having her on your show. It was especially meaningful to me as I'm really feeling on the edge and doubtful in my ministry. It was a great encouragement
3/4/2010 5:31:20 AM
melanie moreau United States
melanie moreau
interview was great yesterday! Would like to hear more of her music
3/4/2010 6:20:10 AM
sylvia United States
sylvia
just a comment on giving something up for lent. we also have what we call a rice bowl. when we give up something like coffee or chocolate or soda we put the money we would have used to buy it in a rice bowl and the money goes to the needy.
3/4/2010 6:54:48 AM
Chelsie United States
Chelsie
I heard her say her kids names, very unsual but I like them. It made me think how I would love to win the contest to go to haiti, but I dont think my sons name would be called, its unsual too.. His name is Cash.
3/4/2010 7:01:10 AM
Veronica Trejo United States
Veronica Trejo
Hi, I love Plum's music. I first heard her on some of my "Trance" music CD's a few years ago. Her voice is just so emotive, Plum's songs were the ones I played and re-played. The 1st time I listened to Beautiful History I listened closely and thought, "This voice sounds so familiar...who is this?" And the words "damaged, and cut" came to mind. HOW AWESOME!!! I'm glad to know she shone her light in those crowds too. God's love is for everybody and people like Tiffany take it to those normalcy would shun. Thanks Plum, for being down-to-earth...AND COOOL!!!
3/6/2010 12:50:39 AM
Mothercare United Kingdom
Mothercare
I can see that you are an expert in this area. I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.