May 31 2011

K-LOVE is now on the air in New York City! 96.7 FM

Please pray for God to use K-LOVE to reach the hearts of millions of Americans in NY with the message of God's amazing love poured out for them through Jesus!
Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (12) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

5/31/2011 6:09:20 AM
katie United States
katie
congrats!
5/31/2011 6:24:59 AM
Dolores United States
Dolores
I'm SOOOOOO excited!  I've been listening online for a couple of years because we didn't have any good Christian MUSIC stations.  But I'm a happy camper now.  Thank you KLOVE!!!!
5/31/2011 6:55:40 AM
Caitlin United States
Caitlin
How do you feel about the fact that 40 people lost their jobs in this transaction? Is K-Love doing anything for these people?
5/31/2011 7:30:37 AM
Phil United States
Phil
I live near NYC and have been looking forward your startup in the Metro NY area but this morning I'm way upstate in Rochester, NY visiting my son. I just heard that you have started in NYC so I called a friend in Pleasantville, NY and so I was able to hear KLOVE on the phone from Pleasantville, NY and on the radio in Rochester, NY!
I am praying for all of you and excitedly looking forward to seeing how God uses KLOVE’s in the Metro NYC area.
5/31/2011 7:54:56 AM
Emily United States
Emily
I think that is just wonderful!! I think the next stop should be Washington D.C.!! I was there for a few days and I couldn't listen to KLOVE!!!Frown I was thrilled to able listen to KLOVE when I came home!
5/31/2011 1:43:37 PM
jenny
jenny
K love just. Cut off in Brooklyn.  Around 4.10pm.  Was listening all day.  Now just white noise. All over Brooklyn
6/4/2011 10:21:27 AM
Jon United States
Jon
Soooo.....  why pick a frequency so close to an existing Contemp Christian (CCM) station, Star 99.1 FM ?

I am glad you are here but really - why only a slight twist of the nob from another station?
6/7/2011 10:05:17 AM
Aida Gonzalez United States
Aida Gonzalez
Both My hubby & I was so glad to have K-Love in our bedroom, but for some reason we loss the frequencyFrown @ this moment I'm searching for it, Thank God I have a computer and great speakers to listen to it onlineSmile
6/7/2011 1:10:31 PM
Phil United States
Phil
KLOVE Reception help – Relocating a radio may help. I am in the northwest corner of Westchester County NY. Only one radio on a second floor window sill receives a good KLOVE signal. Besides moving a radio, try just rearranging the radio’s power cord as many small clock radios use that as for an FM antenna.
6/7/2011 2:35:32 PM
Phil United States
Phil
I just came in from trying the radio in my car. My comments above only apply AFTER they get their transmitter back on the air!
6/8/2011 8:34:45 AM
Rodriguez United States
Rodriguez
where is the station for KLove in NYC? 96.7FM is all white noise at this moment
6/9/2011 5:33:15 AM
Steph United States
Steph
I'm so excited!!! You guys are awesome...I'm from Sparta NJ....and heard you on the way to work..Mahwah!!! and am so psyched..love your format and of course your message!!!!