Nov 26 2012

Nathan The Bible Boy

We received an inspiring call from thirteen-year-old Nathan from Tennessee! All he wants for Christmas is to have more Bibles to pass out at school! Listen to the clip:

If you have any prayers or words of encouragement for Nathan, please leave them in the comments below!

11/26/2012 4:37:24 AM
stacey hoffman United States
stacey hoffman
Hi Nathan,

God bless your day and your holiday, I pray that God will be with you as you pass out Bibles and that you will be blessed with more Bibles. Also that the mean kids will leave you alone. I am praying for you right now. Please keep your head up and ignore those mean kids the best you can. Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do.
11/26/2012 6:20:14 AM
Danielle Bright United States
Danielle Bright
Nathan, you precious little soul. You already know that the bullying is only the devil trying to hinder your great work! What a REWARD you will have when we make our journey home. Smile Prayers for you. I am so proud to know that there are Teenagers out there spreading the word. Bless you sweet boy.
11/26/2012 6:23:34 AM
Tyler P United States
Tyler P
Nathan,
It does not matter what people say to you or about you to hurt you, what matters is that you are making God smile. You are an encouragement to me as a 19 year old girl and college student, as someone who has been there being bullied is terrible, but God is always with you and it is Him who is the most important to please. I am praying for you and continue to do what you are doing,the world needs more people like you. I know that you are making God proud.
Sincerely,
Tyler
P.S. Matthew 5:10
11/26/2012 6:24:47 AM
Sheri Roach United States
Sheri Roach
Keep up the good work Nathan you will be in my prayers.
11/26/2012 8:08:19 AM
Ed United States
Ed
Prayers for you Nathan! I have the hope that others in your school that believe in our God will stand with you, befriend you and show others that God is amongst us.  Additionally, that His forces protect you in your walk and that others' eyes will open to the salvation that is in front of them and truly understand what it is that you are doing for them.  Thank you. You are doing what I don't think I could've done at your age.  Be blessed.
11/26/2012 2:22:45 PM
Renee United States
Renee
What a brave young man you are. Many adults wouldn't do what you are doing for fear of being ridiculed.  The Lord will bless you richly.
11/26/2012 4:33:25 PM
morgan United States
morgan
NATHAN,
I AM AN 11 YR. OLD GIRL. YOU HAVE INSPIRED ME I MEAN TO KNOW THAT KIDS LIKE US CAN MAKE AN IMPACT INSPIRES ME SO MUCH. EVEN THOUGH I AM BLESSED ENOUGH TO GO TO A CHRISTIAN SCHOOL I AM GOING TO TRY MY BEST TO WITNESS. AS FOR THE BULLYING ONE TIME WHEN I WAS IN THIRD GRADE I WAS RUNNING AND I WAS KINDA LIMPING AND THREE GIRLS BROKE MY HEART AND MADE FUN OF ME AND LAUGHED LAST YEAR I FINALLY APPROACHED THEM AND YOU KNOW WHAT THEY BECAME THE NICEST FRIENDS I EVER HAD AND I TEXT THEM LIKE EVERY DAY NOW. I HOPE I HAVE SOMEHOW MAYBE INSPIRED YOU. BLESS YOU THROUGH GOD!
-MORGAN
11/26/2012 11:13:42 PM
Kim Canada
Kim
Nathan, you are such an inspiration to me! I am so proud of you for following God's path for you and giving out bibles! I pray that God protects you from the kids that are bullying you, and that God will bring other Christian teens around you to support you, protect you and stand strong with you. bless you Nathan.
11/27/2012 6:59:33 AM
Amy R. United States
Amy R.
Hey Nathan!

Let me just say that I feel so blessed to have heard your message on KLOVE.  You are truly a humble servant for the Lord and I am so proud that you are walking daily for Him.  My family will be praying for you Nathan...God Bless You!
11/27/2012 9:34:35 AM
Violet J. United States
Violet J.
Nathan,
You are a remarkable young man! I am always glad to hear when young people have such selfless hearts. You are setting a great example not just for those around your age but for many adults as well. Keep passing those Bibles out and spreading God's word. Do not let these bullies get to you, instead pray for them that they may see the Light that is present in you in serving the Lord. Remember this scripture, spoken by the apostle Paul in 2 Corithians 12:10 "For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions and calamaties. For when I am weak, then I am strong." =)
11/27/2012 1:11:14 PM
James United States
James
Hello Nathan, Stay strong, you are truly doing the Lord's work. I will pray for you and your family. "Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust him, and he will help you." Ps 37:5 (NLT)

James
11/27/2012 2:06:54 PM
Matt United States
Matt
That's awesome Nathan. Keep up the great work. Thanks to you more kids will know Jesus.
11/28/2012 3:42:12 AM
Douglas Tayler South Africa
Douglas Tayler
What an awesome young man. God's grace, wisdom and power be with you now and always.Glad to hear your wish for more bibles is coming true. Blessings
11/28/2012 7:40:31 AM
Tracy United States
Tracy
Hi Nathan,

I am so thrilled to see your determination to spread the Word.  Tonight I will be challenging my own Youth Group to do the same!  All because I heard you on KLove yesterday.  You're a beautiful inspiration.  Keep up what you are doing.  Praying for His mighty blessings to fall on you today!
11/28/2012 12:46:26 PM
Sue United States
Sue
Bless you Nathan! You are a terrific young man and God is smiling down on you watching what you are doing. The bullies you are dealing with are doing the devil's work. Hang in there, be true to God & know that NO ONE can ever take away your faith. Thank you for making my day Smile
11/28/2012 4:37:21 PM
Phara United States
Phara
As a fellow Tennesseean, I'm so proud of you. I am a teacher and have never had a student as brave as you. Rest assured that you have prayers being lifted for you here in Tennessee. I can't wait to tell more people about you.

K-Love - Not sure where in TN Nathan lives, but I'm in west TN if I can be of any help linking him up with local Gideons.
11/29/2012 3:25:00 AM
Douglas Tayler South Africa
Douglas Tayler
Awesome young man. God Bless you for your work in HIS vineyard. Prayers and Blessings
11/30/2012 10:37:31 AM
Rhonda United States
Rhonda
Nathan,

Don't ever stop what you are doing!
You have more courage than most adults (myself included). You have touched my heart and have given my soul strength to be even bolder in my walk with our Awesome Creator! God Bless You Nathan!
12/3/2012 10:19:53 AM
ruby roper United States
ruby roper
Bless your heart, I will pray for you and those bullys at school, keep handing those Bibles out and I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas
12/5/2012 4:32:46 AM
Charlotte United States
Charlotte
Nathan
You speak to my heart.  Even your simple words in this short recording are a means by which God is reaching out, just like your handing out bibles is His way of reaching out.  He has such wonderful plans for you if you stay committed to Him.  Rely on His strength and His direction, and stay strong. Pray for your enemies. Bless you.