Feb 14 2013

Happy Valentine's Day... C-Ya!

We hope you all enjoy this day and remember that regardless of your relationship status, YOU are loved.

You've heard this song being played on our show for the past couple of weeks. Now, by popular demand, you can listen to it anytime you'd like!

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (11) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

2/14/2013 4:58:21 AM
Bruce United States
Bruce
Great song guys!!  Happy V-Day Amy...  C ya!!  Smile
2/14/2013 5:04:26 AM
Angie United States
Angie
The V-day song is great! At least he remembered, right?  My 12 yr old wrote this for her language arts class and brought it home, yesterday. I thought it was appropriate to share with you. It is written in the shape of a heart.....

sad, upset, sadness, sorrow, hurt. These feelings are causes of this teardrop. When someone you thought loved you changed and they didn't really love you from the very start. People change, You change, the world changes, BUT GOD NEVER CHANGES, AND WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!- written by Amber Williams
2/14/2013 5:29:19 AM
Doris Roberts United States
Doris Roberts
Hello friends,

I listen to yuo guys every morning and it really sooths me. I love it.
I want to make a comment about the lady who hugs for 3 to 7 minutes.
My husband and I have been married for 28 years with of course ups and downs. When our kids were little, I guess... before turning teens; we used to do what we called the "Hug Pile"; and what that meant was we (usually me)would just all of a sudden say "Hug pile" and we would just get in a pile and hug each other. Then, one of the kids would say "brother - sister" then we would separate and they would hug and my husband and I would hug. Then the other child would say "Mommy - daughter); so her and I would hug and my husband and my son would hug. This would be one after the other without stoping. At the end, we would all have hug each other separate and together; and we would always finish with the original "Hug Pile"... all of us hugging in a pile. It was GREAT. I loved it.
Now, they both live in another state and it is just my husband and I; and sometimes we remember this and smile at each other.
Thank you so much for your show.

Love you all,
Doris   Smile
2/14/2013 7:53:49 AM
Rebecca United States
Rebecca
Thanks I needed a funny today. Have not had a Valentines for a few years now..
2/14/2013 7:54:55 AM
melissa dimitt United States
melissa dimitt
my husband is the most generous,caring and sensitive man i've ever met. i am so blessed to be married to him. he always thinks of me before himself. this is a second marriage for both of us, and my ex inlaws absolutlely adore him! i cant imagine my life without him.
2/14/2013 8:07:27 AM
Kathy Wells United States
Kathy Wells
Every day with my husband is Valentine's Day.  I don't need flowers, candy or a card to know that he loves me.  I know that I'm the love of his life by the way he looks at me, the way he touches me, the way he kisses me, the little things he says.  The song "I Am Yours" that played right after the Post-it Note song, is our song!  And by the way, I LOVED the post-it note song!  Any woman should be thrilled to know that her beloved took time to let her know that he was thinking of her!  Happy V Day!  C ya!
2/14/2013 8:35:08 AM
Gwen Ledwith United States
Gwen Ledwith
Thanks for sharing it was adorably funny and just perfect for my office!! Happy valentines Day!!
2/14/2013 4:44:45 PM
Maxe Cendana United States
Maxe Cendana
I tried to phone in this morning to tell you about my "post-it" story but could not get though before you all were done with your show.  The song you play made me laugh.
2/14/2013 4:48:10 PM
Piper Prinzi United States
Piper Prinzi
NOTHING wrong with a post it love note! One year my husband forgot to pick up a card for our anniversary. He didn't forget the day, just the card. So I told him he could write I love you on a post it note, I wouldn't care.
Later that day I came home to find about a dozen post it love notes posted around the house.
awe.............Better than any Hallmark card!
2/14/2013 6:49:29 PM
Chris United States
Chris
I listened to your show this morning while driving 4.5 hours to a meeting. I  was also on the road yesterday for meetings, only home to sleep.  I left my husband a post it note on his mirror "Love You", that's all I had time for.  When I got home tonight, 12 hours later, the note was on my mirror with a 2 under the Love you, Love you 2.   That is one of the best Valentine's I've received from him in 25 years.  So don't discount the post it note.
2/14/2013 9:18:44 PM
Pati United States
Pati
I love that song and I laughed so about it in the morning while driving to work. Then later I bought a cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory (I'm diabetic and they make this cheesecake with splenda that I love) Well I bought one cheesecake with splenda for me and another regular one for my husband. Then I wrote a Happy Valentines Day on a Post-it note for him and tape it on his piece. I gave it to him later for desert then I realized what I did, and I laughed. I told him about this song and showed it him online. We laughed together.....