May 20 2015
May 19 2015
May 18 2015

Mt. St. Helens erupted 35 years ago today

35 Years After Mount St. Helens Eruption, Nature Returns

Sisters Separated As Kids Find Each Other in Columbia Class

Going S'mores Crazy with New S'mores Frappuccino

Florida 10-Year-Old Holds Lemonade Stand to Help Rebuild Her Family's Fire-Ravaged Home

In Other News...

For Flyers, It's Going to be A Fee-rocious Summer

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (0) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS
Switchfoot Response to Police... A Lesson We Can All Learn From!
Aug 17 2010

Switchfoot Response to Police... A Lesson We Can All Learn From!

Recently Switchfoot had a run in with police in Tampa that made headlines around the country. It was apparently a big misunderstanding, but lead singer, Jon Foreman, says he has learned alot from the incident, and we can as well. Today Jon wrote an article that ran in the Huffington Post about what he learned.

8/12/2010 11:04:03 AM
natalie United States
natalie
well its not always to run into the police and it was all a misunderstanding cause they (the police)might not beleive you so you need to be careful Smile
8/12/2010 11:20:20 AM
Tony E. Shelton United States
Tony E. Shelton
If you don't where a time peace on you arm ( with hands and a second hand) how will you know how to go around a tree clock wise?
8/13/2010 7:27:39 PM
MP United States
MP
I live in Tampa, theres a few bad apples but for the most part TPD officers are very friendly and nice
8/14/2010 4:45:24 AM
Andree Brunk United States
Andree Brunk
Kelli and Scott, I was so stunded when I heard my call to you about the Tea Party song I needed on the radio.  I didn't figure that would make the show.  I was laughing the whole time I heard myself.  I wanted to know if anyone did respond and give any suggestions for a song? It was fun talking to you both.  Thanks for taking my call.

God Bless both of you!
8/19/2010 12:17:28 PM
Margareta Sweden
Margareta
Well.. i still love Switchfoots music! i listen to it while i do my homework, well, i listen to k-love, but love when switchfoot is on-air!
8/20/2010 2:10:30 PM
Claire United States
Claire
I was there! It was totally misunderstanding! They even asked me what happened!