Sep 15 2010

Jackie Evancho, the 10 year old phenom from America's Got Talent

Check out the video of Jackie...she is amazing!
Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (11) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

9/7/2010 7:00:53 AM
Nicole United States
Nicole
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! She is amazing!!! And at her age?!?! I've watched almost every Americas Got Talent season and haven't seen someone her age prefore so amazingly. But thre are others who a as good as her such as fighting gravity, you have got to see them prefome also! If they are the final two competing for the grand prize I don't know who would win. They are both amazing acts! But pray for Jackie, she's worked so hard to get where she is now I would HATE to see her go home and not winning.
9/7/2010 12:05:26 PM
Nicole United States
Nicole
She is very good!
9/8/2010 1:52:36 PM
Faith Nelson United States
Faith Nelson
Hi Scott & Kelli I ahve a really important question and its kind of embarressing could you some how contact me at faithlovesmonkeys8@yahoo.com
9/9/2010 5:19:19 AM
gina United States
gina
Hey, I just caught the end of your comments about a Klove artist that is having concerns about his baby not being able to keep anything down because of an allergic reaction.  My previous supervisor went through something similar with her daughter.  Her daughter was not keeping any of her baby formula or anything at all in her stomach, her vomit was projectile and she was always crying because she was hungry.  They later found out that the baby was allergic to gluten.  Hope this helps.
Thanks Gina  San Antonio
9/9/2010 4:26:44 PM
Pam Jones United States
Pam Jones
I listen to you guys every evening on my way home and heard you talking about the young girl singing opera. I do not watch any reality TV shows so I did not get to see her perform but I caught the short piece you played of her singing. First of all I could not believe she was 10 yrs old just because of the sound of her voice but she was wonderful. Scott was talking about getting Holy Ghost bumps on his arm and I had them from my head to my toes. I do not listen to opera music but there was something about her voice that went into my spirit. You could literally see my bumps sticking up on my arms and legs. I came home, got on the computer and seen a picture of her. I have very slow internet so I could not listen to her but first chance I get I am going to try to listen to the whole thing. Thank-you for sharing this with us, your listeners as I would have missed out on this wonderful little person. Thank-you for all you all do!! God Bless you all.
9/10/2010 2:42:11 AM
Jackie Busch United States
Jackie Busch
Don't mean to be the spoiler, but Jackie Evancho already is a star.  She has an album out already on iTunes.  I think the winner of America's Got Talent should be an unknown.  Just personal opinion.
9/10/2010 7:46:47 AM
jacob skimehorn United States
jacob skimehorn
all i have to say is WOW!!!!!! i wished i could sing like that... but i guess wishing dosent solve anything. anyways she is an amazing 10yr old. she needs to keep it up. and maybe she can one day sing for the lord with that bueatiful voice.
9/10/2010 6:04:24 PM
Debbie Mogg United States
Debbie Mogg
Oh My!  It's almost unfathomable to think that voice is coming from that young lady.  That music is not my style at all but she is unbelievable.  I was watching the promo and got emotional before she even sang because she just seems like such a sweet girl and then once she sang I instantly had goose bumps.  God has most definitely blessed that young lady.
9/12/2010 4:29:08 PM
Karen Huff United States
Karen Huff
This year's "America's Got Talent" was probably the most talented bunch of all time.  Anyone  of the top 15-20 acts could have won and should be successful with the exposure they received.  As far as Michael Grimm over Jackie Evancho, I think it really was a blessing for both.  They are both very talented and, instead of doing a Las Vegas show for a year, little Jackie can continue singing, have a childhood, and maybe make some albums and do a few short tours and performances more appropriate for a child her age.  She definitely has a wonderful career ahead of her.
9/15/2010 2:26:08 PM
Bethany United States
Bethany
That is so good!  She sounds so much like a grown up that it is unbelieveable!
9/18/2010 3:33:17 PM
Lexie United States
Lexie
WOW i cant believe that girl she is AWESOME!!! I loved it thnks for putting it on there!