Jul 20 2012

Special Guest, Rhett & Moriah

We got to spend this tough time with some amazing artists, Rhett Walker and Moriah Peters.

What is left to do, just pray

"All I Need"

The Body of Christ

God is in control

7/20/2012 12:52:35 PM
Michelle United States
Michelle
AMAZING SONG!  I'm sure hoping it turns up as a klove video...
7/20/2012 12:58:53 PM
Laura United States
Laura
Hoping you will play the song again or make it available somewhere so we can hear it. I totally missed it.
7/20/2012 1:39:42 PM
Victor United States
Victor
PLEASE don't play this song repeatedly. The song is heartfelt and has a great message, but it is horrific to hear. I literally couldn't even make it through the whole song before I had to turn the station. I'm new to Christian music, but is this girl a legitimate artist? Her voice is not "pleasant" at all. Forgive me for sounding rude, but I can't take that noise...it was literally painful to hear. :/ Maybe she should just stick to writing songs... Please don't start playing it every few songs like you do most new "hits"!
7/20/2012 1:40:42 PM
Ivette United States
Ivette
Where will the song moriah and rhett walker played pray will be avaliable
7/20/2012 4:08:57 PM
Chelsie United States
Chelsie
I would also love to have access to the song Just Pray. Absolutely beautiful and touching!!
7/21/2012 8:14:20 PM
Andy United States
Andy
Nice song! Thanks for posting it and making it available for free download. Awesome young talent that recorded it too. Glad God laid this on their hearts.

I really can't comprehend someone thinking this song is "horrendous" to hear.  Moriah has a beautiful voice and Rhett is a pleasure to listen to as well.  Their voices complement each other quite nicely. I also can't understand (thankfully) someone who would take the time to say something so hateful at a time such as this, about an effort such as that put forth by Moriah and Rhett to write something meant to bring comfort in a time of tragedy. Sometimes one's opinions are best kept to oneself. THIS is one of those times. What makes it worse, the writer knows it's inappropriate because they ask forgiveness for their idiotic statement before they even make it public. It would have been just as easy, and much more mature, to just delete that thought rather than make it knowing it was rude. Truly a sad display of childishness.